Eca 2011/2012

From all reports they are better though this year, Clarence isn't there again so that explains why there behaviour is a little better, he held a fair bit of sway in that club and him moving to Sydney freeing up there salary cap has helped, I heard he was on some decent coin, couldn't tell from his performances though he only got 1 decent score a year. A few of the Mulgrave boys reckon that there still fairly chatty, seriously no need for it they should worry about there own performances before gobing off.
As if anyon would pay the spaz to play. I heard he is in advertising sales or some crap and he hangs out with media tossers. Doesn't sound like a prize to waste their cash on to me. The lanky big haired bloke in gully has not made a score in dunstan but he is very big on the chat. He's obviously either broke or hates hair cuts. Doubt he gets a cent. came fom one of the distric clubs apparently but many of these district twos players are HIGHLY overrated.

As if anyon would pay the spaz to play. I heard he is in advertising sales or some crap and he hangs out with media tossers. Doesn't sound like a prize to waste their cash on to me. The lanky big haired bloke in gully has not made a score in dunstan but he is very big on the chat. He's obviously either broke or hates hair cuts. Doubt he gets a cent. came fom one of the distric clubs apparently but many of these district twos players are HIGHLY overrated.
Ps I just looked him up on my cricket apparently he trophy hunted in Sydney last year in district 4's for 500 odd runs. As predicted failed in the semi and they got a hiding. So I wonder what he is doing this year anyone else heard the rumor he trained at RCCC this week? One of the north balwyn boys tipped me he might be coming back? That would be unfortunate for the eca to have yet another serial pest down at RCCC.

I hope he does take 50 wickets this season , but I fear that on current performance, if he were to, he'd need to bowl 1450 overs. I'm not sure there's enough cricket. He'd break records though.

I've wasted enough time talking to you. If you think wickets over 2 games are everything then you obviously don't have any clue about the game. Think Plugger/Ablett/Dunstall kicked bags of 10 every week?

Stop referring to this spinner from Burwood who plays A turf in the same sentence as Warne & Murail. You are kidding yourself...sounds like u & O'Shae should get a room!

Stop referring to this spinner from Burwood who plays A turf in the same sentence as Warne & Murail. You are kidding yourself...sounds like u & O'Shae should get a room!

Sorry for sticking up for a gun cricketer who seems to cop a lot of flack here. Not sure why. He is not in the same class as Warne and Murali. Just merely stating the fact that they didn't dominate every single game of cricket they played. I'm not going to talk about him anymore, just let the numbers do the talking. You guys keep being negative and hating on every player who is good and bringing them down. I'd rather talk someone up. O'Shea for President!

Sorry for sticking up for a gun cricketer who seems to cop a lot of flack here. Not sure why. He is not in the same class as Warne and Murali. Just merely stating the fact that they didn't dominate every single game of cricket they played. I'm not going to talk about him anymore, just let the numbers do the talking. You guys keep being negative and hating on every player who is good and bringing them down. I'd rather talk someone up. O'Shea for President!
Are you fair dinkum? You must be taking the piss. If we let the figures do the talking, you'll be with us soon enough. The reason no one likes him is the reason he left Northcote, he is just a very, very different cat. He rubs people the wrong way and people don't forget. The fact that left a burgeoning State career to go to A TURF says it all, regardless of who he fell out with or what happened. He's massively underperformed so far in a substandard competition and he'd want to get that sorted pretty bloody quickly.

Are you fair dinkum? You must be taking the piss. If we let the figures do the talking, you'll be with us soon enough. The reason no one likes him is the reason he left Northcote, he is just a very, very different cat. He rubs people the wrong way and people don't forget. The fact that left a burgeoning State career to go to A TURF says it all, regardless of who he fell out with or what happened. He's massively underperformed so far in a substandard competition and he'd want to get that sorted pretty bloody quickly.

So you know Danny well? I think his reasoning that he is moving to the UK permanently and just having a year of fun with his mates at Burwood after being burnt out from cricket is fair enough. Have you not seen the ECA site? It's people like you, bagging people and talking crap about them which is making the ECA watch this site like a hawk. Not sure what he ever did to you but it's getting sad and pathetic that you sit behind your keyboard anonymously constantly sledging a 21 year old kid. Danny will take Burwood to the top 4 and a potential premiership. This is my last post on him. Have a good Saturday night, make sure you leave the computer at some stage too.

So you know Danny well? I think his reasoning that he is moving to the UK permanently and just having a year of fun with his mates at Burwood after being burnt out from cricket is fair enough. Have you not seen the ECA site? It's people like you, bagging people and talking crap about them which is making the ECA watch this site like a hawk. Not sure what he ever did to you but it's getting sad and pathetic that you sit behind your keyboard anonymously constantly sledging a 21 year old kid. Danny will take Burwood to the top 4 and a potential premiership. This is my last post on him. Have a good Saturday night, make sure you leave the computer at some stage too.

This forum was created to share positive stories and celebrate the quality of cricketers going around in the ECA. We all must remember this and not lose sight of the policies in place set by the ECA, policies I totally agree with and support. The ECA has been a great feeder to district cricket over the years and it is great that players that have played at a higher level return back to the ECA and make it arguably the strongest metropolitan league in Victoria. Other than the ex district 1's players that have already had a mention, players that have dominated in lower XI's at district level and still perform at Dunstan or A Turf level but don't get the accolades are: Jewitt (4's), T Wright (3's), Slack (3's), Sturgess (3's), Day (4's), Alev (4's), J Wilson (3's), Dalrymple (3's). I've probably forgot some but this list proves that u don't necessarily have to have played district 1's to play good quality cricket in the ECA. Any other names??

Back