Geelong Cricket Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geelong Cricket Chat

SBCC Reverse draw 10/10 can't complain when the squirt gets extended from 2 hours to 4 hours.........GOLD
icon14.gif

Babies Arm;328593 said:
no, i leave that to the cricket trip on the gold coast
cricket trip on the gold coast... now that'd be a good trip.. i thort we had it good goin to sydney on golden slipper weekend.. sounds like you blokes have gone one better

identity_unknown;328529 said:
gca_ipl how was your reverse raffle on sunday? any words/ punches between ando and the hornet?

yep, it was a great day at the club. Perfect weather, perfect beer, just shiny happy people actually !! All the talk was about how Ando and Hornet are going to open the batting and bowling in the T20 on Sunday !!

Babies Arm;328593 said:
no, i leave that to the cricket trip on the gold coast
cricket trip on the gold coast... now that'd be a good trip.. i thort we had it good goin to sydney on golden slipper weekend.. sounds like you blokes have gone one better

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;328588 said:
SBCC Reverse draw 10/10 can't complain when the squirt gets extended from 2 hours to 4 hours.........GOLD
icon14.gif

still no fish n chips from the major sponosor i bet... what a tight arse:rolleyes:

identity_unknown;328529 said:
gca_ipl how was your reverse raffle on sunday? any words/ punches between ando and the hornet?

yep, it was a great day at the club. Perfect weather, perfect beer, just shiny happy people actually !! All the talk was about how Ando and Hornet are going to open the batting and bowling in the T20 on Sunday !!

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;328588 said:
icon14.gif

still no fish n chips from the major sponosor i bet... what a tight arse:rolleyes:

a for effort;328526 said:
Much to the delight of S.O'Neill, who
is in the current habit of being given out every time the ball gets within 6 feet of his pads.

I'm going for 4 in a row in the first final, LBW's that is.

crktluva;330625 said:
we all do when chasing heaps, what happened ?

We went into the game with 3 seamers looking at strengthening our batting. Muzza broke his hand and bowled just 1 over so we were left with just Jonesy and Braniff to bowl seam all day. Jonny Irvine chipped in with 3 wks bowling mediums. Dropped catches cost us heaps but I guess it could of been allot worse at 2-220 after around 40, I was thinking 400-450 so it was a good fight back in the end still chasing heaps though (341)

Our 3rds had a worse day chasing 480 next week:eek:

a for effort;328526 said:
Much to the delight of S.O'Neill, who
is in the current habit of being given out every time the ball gets within 6 feet of his pads.

I'm going for 4 in a row in the first final, LBW's that is.

Adam Lucas, possibly the most under-rated bowler in the GCA, single handedly took apart South Barwon top order when Clinton Ford was copping punishment, ( included Hornets being sent back after 1 ball )

crktluva;330625 said:
we all do when chasing heaps, what happened ?

We went into the game with 3 seamers looking at strengthening our batting. Muzza broke his hand and bowled just 1 over so we were left with just Jonesy and Braniff to bowl seam all day. Jonny Irvine chipped in with 3 wks bowling mediums. Dropped catches cost us heaps but I guess it could of been allot worse at 2-220 after around 40, I was thinking 400-450 so it was a good fight back in the end still chasing heaps though (341)

Our 3rds had a worse day chasing 480 next week:eek:

Good to see ants finally find his gators form out in the middle of osbourne park on saturday... north were in a heap of trouble at 3/13 and the gators opener steered the comeback and made an 'excellent' 72 according to mark browning lol

Adam Lucas, possibly the most under-rated bowler in the GCA, single handedly took apart South Barwon top order when Clinton Ford was copping punishment, ( included Hornets being sent back after 1 ball )

I Bowl Meat Pies;331333 said:
Good to see ants finally find his gators form out in the middle of osbourne park on saturday... north were in a heap of trouble at 3/13 and the gators opener steered the comeback and made an 'excellent' 72 according to mark browning lol

exceptional actually

daniel_son_91;330870 said:

He did bowl well, exceptionally well. Like that Ants !! Hornets shot was one he will forget pretty quickly, but a good plan from the Newcomb guys. Will be a tight game next week with 30 runs to get from 5 wickets in hand, but also a lot of time left for a double result !! Maybe !!

I Bowl Meat Pies;331333 said:

exceptional actually

crktluva;330630 said:
THE GREATEST ARVO SPREAD IN GEELONG CRICKET!!!

*IMAGES REMOVED*

TOP THAT AND I WANNA KNOW ABOUT IT

ok, looks the good !! Actually it looks fantastic !! I wanna know what is that little girl doing taking the food prior to the players coming in ???

daniel_son_91;330870 said:

He did bowl well, exceptionally well. Like that Ants !! Hornets shot was one he will forget pretty quickly, but a good plan from the Newcomb guys. Will be a tight game next week with 30 runs to get from 5 wickets in hand, but also a lot of time left for a double result !! Maybe !!

When talking about the Wallington banquet can we remove the pictures from the quote so the page doesn't end up 10 miles long?

crktluva;330630 said:
THE GREATEST ARVO SPREAD IN GEELONG CRICKET!!!

*IMAGES REMOVED*

TOP THAT AND I WANNA KNOW ABOUT IT

ok, looks the good !! Actually it looks fantastic !! I wanna know what is that little girl doing taking the food prior to the players coming in ???

gca_ipl;331384 said:

Kid's got moxy

When talking about the Wallington banquet can we remove the pictures from the quote so the page doesn't end up 10 miles long?

gca_ipl;331384 said:

i heard her mum tell her "dont touch until the boys have finished" but the little yard ape just didnt listen. believe me theres still enough and more. but i reckon its gotta be geelongs best for sure. Lara early 90's only thing ive seen better.

gca_ipl;331384 said:

Kid's got moxy

must be a nervous south barwon camp this week, Whittingham seemed to deal with the situation well, can any of your blokes ask Andrew Ross what one of our tailenders managed to do to him in the dire situation of 7 for 69 ??

gca_ipl;331384 said:

i heard her mum tell her "dont touch until the boys have finished" but the little yard ape just didnt listen. believe me theres still enough and more. but i reckon its gotta be geelongs best for sure. Lara early 90's only thing ive seen better.

daniel_son_91;331537 said:
must be a nervous south barwon camp this week, Whittingham seemed to deal with the situation well, can any of your blokes ask Andrew Ross what one of our tailenders managed to do to him in the dire situation of 7 for 69 ??

I doubt they'll be nervous 5wks in hand needing only 30 runs.....South are home and will win outright.;)

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;331540 said:
I doubt they'll be nervous 5wks in hand needing only 30 runs.....South are home and will win outright.;)

1 wicket and Newcomb will hit the South Barwon tail, which doesnt boast much batting ability, before dabbling in other results, perhaps consider your own.

daniel_son_91;331537 said:

daniel_son_91;331543 said:
1 wicket and Newcomb will hit the South Barwon tail, which doesnt boast much batting ability, before dabbling in other results, perhaps consider your own.

not a chance mate, i'm backing south to no not lose another wicket before they pass that score. daz to fifty and possibly ton up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back