Geelong Cricket Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geelong Cricket Chat

thommy_rissole;331582 said:
Drop some names Bourney, I wont be able to sleep tonight otherwise haha :D

And then what will we talk about during the preseason:confused::D

No Thomson players though TR, although we might have a look at Ragga as a possible number 3 bat after Saturdays effort;)

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;331588 said:

No Thomson players though TR, although we might have a look at Ragga as a possible number 3 bat after Saturdays effort;)

Just give me some initials Bourney :(

I'll throw D.K. C.F. A.M. J.M. K.F. out there. Who is the 6th? Hmmmm....

thommy_rissole;331582 said:
Drop some names Bourney, I wont be able to sleep tonight otherwise haha :D

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;331588 said:

Just give me some initials Bourney :(

I'll throw D.K. C.F. A.M. J.M. K.F. out there. Who is the 6th? Hmmmm....

IPL, well done on Sunday. Fantastic result for the Swans and the beer would have tasted pretty good following the win. Not to mention the feeling of playing in God's backyard. Well done also to the two former St Peters boys, in particular Damo Hester who no doubt helped clinch the win.

very strong st albans rumour for next year. P.W. for the the right price if they have enough money left after the scoreboard.:D

IPL, well done on Sunday. Fantastic result for the Swans and the beer would have tasted pretty good following the win. Not to mention the feeling of playing in God's backyard. Well done also to the two former St Peters boys, in particular Damo Hester who no doubt helped clinch the win.

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;331578 said:
Nice rumor, but couldn't be further from the truth regarding the team not getting along. If any blokes wanna leave a club that is on the up that's their choice but I can tell you there is a least 6 good 1st XI players that are coming next year.
The only part you got right is that Muzza broke his hand, it wasn't as bad as first thought and he'll be right for the first final he tells me.
Looking forward to the NEW rooms, wicket, outfield & $30,000 electronic scoreboard next year:cool:

well i guess rumours aren't true. if yous keep that side together until yous play GCA1 whenever that will be, i hope yous *f%c*kin smash East Belmont

very strong st albans rumour for next year. P.W. for the the right price if they have enough money left after the scoreboard.:D

daniel_son_91;332141 said:
well i guess rumours aren't true. if yous keep that side together until yous play GCA1 whenever that will be, i hope yous *f%c*kin smash East Belmont

I just hope things work out next year, not so much thinking about East Belmont and GCA Div1.

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;331578 said:
Nice rumor, but couldn't be further from the truth regarding the team not getting along. If any blokes wanna leave a club that is on the up that's their choice but I can tell you there is a least 6 good 1st XI players that are coming next year.
The only part you got right is that Muzza broke his hand, it wasn't as bad as first thought and he'll be right for the first final he tells me.
Looking forward to the NEW rooms, wicket, outfield & $30,000 electronic scoreboard next year:cool:

daniel_son_91;332141 said:

I just hope things work out next year, not so much thinking about East Belmont and GCA Div1.

daniel_son_91;332220 said:
do yous know or have any idea what you will be playing next year ??

Not really, I'm guessing if GCA3 is around still they'll expect us to play there. The word getting around is that the old SLCA clubs are trying to start it up again, which if is the case you'd assume the GCA will go back to 2 divs.

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;332244 said:
Not really, I'm guessing if GCA3 is around still they'll expect us to play there. The word getting around is that the old SLCA clubs are trying to start it up again, which if is the case you'd assume the GCA will go back to 2 divs.

hmm GCA 2 could you and i be playing as soon as next year ?? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back