mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

wal05;286313 said:
At our level of cricket i think that 34 is getting old. We are playing park cricket here and most of us dont train particularly hard i wouldnt have thought. Most of us work full time jobs and play cricket to enjoy some time with our mates and when you hit your mid 30s your body starts feeling it more and your vision begins dropping off a little. obviously there are exceptions but i would be happy saying 35 is over the hill. Punky does a great job with the bat and has had a solid start to the year. i feel that he restricts his game though and plays for the team. he spends plenty of time at the crease and builds partnerships. im sure i would not offend Punk when i say that he knows his weaknesses and covers them well with his defense.

St Andrews back to back A Grade flags.

Dave Jolly, Nev Taylor, Plugger, Rhino, Gavin Tapner.

Would you say that these blokes or too old?

Age is merely a number and a state of mind.

wal05;286313 said:
At our level of cricket i think that 34 is getting old. We are playing park cricket here and most of us dont train particularly hard i wouldnt have thought. Most of us work full time jobs and play cricket to enjoy some time with our mates and when you hit your mid 30s your body starts feeling it more and your vision begins dropping off a little. obviously there are exceptions but i would be happy saying 35 is over the hill. Punky does a great job with the bat and has had a solid start to the year. i feel that he restricts his game though and plays for the team. he spends plenty of time at the crease and builds partnerships. im sure i would not offend Punk when i say that he knows his weaknesses and covers them well with his defense.

St Andrews back to back A Grade flags.

Dave Jolly, Nev Taylor, Plugger, Rhino, Gavin Tapner.

Would you say that these blokes or too old?

Age is merely a number and a state of mind.

mmvca where have you gone?I feel that since you have been mentally challenged on here you have been found wanting!
From talking to a few guys last night you may find that the heat is really going to be put right on you today. Hopefully the boys win the toss and send you into bat, as you are going to be in for a rough day. I hope that you are up to it!
Oh yeah you may want to go out with ear muffs on, dont think you are going to like what they are going to say...... May be along the lines of gnomes etc etc..

Anyway best of luck today, hope all ends well

mmvca where have you gone?I feel that since you have been mentally challenged on here you have been found wanting!
From talking to a few guys last night you may find that the heat is really going to be put right on you today. Hopefully the boys win the toss and send you into bat, as you are going to be in for a rough day. I hope that you are up to it!
Oh yeah you may want to go out with ear muffs on, dont think you are going to like what they are going to say...... May be along the lines of gnomes etc etc..

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;287773 said:

ffnb u wherent talking to no 1 last nite but urself !!!!

why dont u just inform everyone who u are or are u scared!!!!:eek:

ffnb u wherent talking to no 1 last nite but urself !!!!

why dont u just inform everyone who u are or are u scared!!!!:eek:

lol.

Glenroy 127, St Marys 1/61. And you will be happy to know i made a duck, but you still are to bat loser.

lol.

Glenroy 127, St Marys 1/61. And you will be happy to know i made a duck, but you still are to bat loser.

mmvca;287843 said:
lol.

U/21's lost today against NWCA. All out 107, NWCA 6/108.

mmvca;287843 said:
lol.

U/21's lost today against NWCA. All out 107, NWCA 6/108.

jontyfromsa;287306 said:
HaHa.....Ill be happy to admit I was wrong if you can roll Barkly Street. i think their batting is handy on its day....and the NAMES in ur current attack dont put fear into my heart champ. Does that mean Merlo, havent done well this year?? Of course not...they have absolutely surprised everyone and are unlucky not to have more points thus far....mind u havent played the mighty redbacks yet lol

So Jonty, I'm an impatient man and we've given you 24 hours to respond. Please let us know how our bowling stocks are travelling.
Our biggest strength right now, is clubs not rating our attack. After yesterday's play, I believe we have a new gun bowler, (and no its not you Punk) which I know clubs still won't rate him but will take 30+ plus wickets for the season and lead our attack for the rest of the year.
This young guy is just starting to realise how much talent he has.

P.S. We've also found a very capable replacement at the top of the order for Pelly.:D

jontyfromsa;287306 said:
HaHa.....Ill be happy to admit I was wrong if you can roll Barkly Street. i think their batting is handy on its day....and the NAMES in ur current attack dont put fear into my heart champ. Does that mean Merlo, havent done well this year?? Of course not...they have absolutely surprised everyone and are unlucky not to have more points thus far....mind u havent played the mighty redbacks yet lol

So Jonty, I'm an impatient man and we've given you 24 hours to respond. Please let us know how our bowling stocks are travelling.
Our biggest strength right now, is clubs not rating our attack. After yesterday's play, I believe we have a new gun bowler, (and no its not you Punk) which I know clubs still won't rate him but will take 30+ plus wickets for the season and lead our attack for the rest of the year.
This young guy is just starting to realise how much talent he has.

P.S. We've also found a very capable replacement at the top of the order for Pelly.:D

kingkong;288040 said:
how many wickets did Paulie get and did babo make any

smoke took two. bowled well, was unlucky.
babo shouldered arms and was given out lbw. made less than 5.
top scores were Z. Awan 20, M. Rees & T. Campbell 17 each.

terrible game

kingkong;288040 said:
how many wickets did Paulie get and did babo make any

smoke took two. bowled well, was unlucky.
babo shouldered arms and was given out lbw. made less than 5.
top scores were Z. Awan 20, M. Rees & T. Campbell 17 each.

terrible game

jontyfromsa;287000 said:
ok my tips for this round

St Francis- look the goods....babo is making runs but i think they actually dont just rely on him

Glenroy- will be very close....depends on parker, pipe and stevenson. At least one of those 3 need a big score or marys will win.

Socials- if at full strength 2 good

West Coburg- bowling way 2 strong for Haig

Barkly St- Batting a little 2 strong for Merlyos attack

East Coburg- Pacco arent playing well atm

mmmmmmmm? From all reports the wicket was good, both captains were in agreement they would have both batted if the toss went their way. Could Merlo be the smokey this year? I would think their only problem is that they have had the opportunity to bat 75 overs once this year.

jontyfromsa;287000 said:
ok my tips for this round

St Francis- look the goods....babo is making runs but i think they actually dont just rely on him

Glenroy- will be very close....depends on parker, pipe and stevenson. At least one of those 3 need a big score or marys will win.

Socials- if at full strength 2 good

West Coburg- bowling way 2 strong for Haig

Barkly St- Batting a little 2 strong for Merlyos attack

East Coburg- Pacco arent playing well atm

mmmmmmmm? From all reports the wicket was good, both captains were in agreement they would have both batted if the toss went their way. Could Merlo be the smokey this year? I would think their only problem is that they have had the opportunity to bat 75 overs once this year.

kingy;288034 said:
Do you no who he is?

Kingy he has no idea.... As you have read earlier mmvca is mentally stuffed by what is going on! He can not cope with pressure, once again when the blow torch has been on him he has failed with a duck. No doubt he just wanted to get out of a hostile situation that he could not handle!!
Kingy you would be best of asking for a clearence at seasons end and join us at West Coburg.
How did you go on the weekend, no doubt you wont be backward in talking about yourself lol......

P.S mmvca you should look at going to see someone about your mentally challenged problem.

kingy;288034 said:
Do you no who he is?

Kingy he has no idea.... As you have read earlier mmvca is mentally stuffed by what is going on! He can not cope with pressure, once again when the blow torch has been on him he has failed with a duck. No doubt he just wanted to get out of a hostile situation that he could not handle!!
Kingy you would be best of asking for a clearence at seasons end and join us at West Coburg.
How did you go on the weekend, no doubt you wont be backward in talking about yourself lol......

P.S mmvca you should look at going to see someone about your mentally challenged problem.

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;288241 said:

FFNB

Your on the money, I may be looking for a new club next season as once again I was under bowled on the weekend.
The lack of bowling I have had this season is starting to get at me. I Have the ability to bowl fast and spin and yet I have not had a chance to show my captain what I am made off.
In the nets ( I'm not one to brag ) I destroy our batsman. I think I will have a chat with our skipper and a few people on the commitee regarding my position in the side. As a bowler I'm just wasted sitting in the field when I could be taking wickets on a regular basis.

Kingy

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;288241 said:

FFNB

Your on the money, I may be looking for a new club next season as once again I was under bowled on the weekend.
The lack of bowling I have had this season is starting to get at me. I Have the ability to bowl fast and spin and yet I have not had a chance to show my captain what I am made off.
In the nets ( I'm not one to brag ) I destroy our batsman. I think I will have a chat with our skipper and a few people on the commitee regarding my position in the side. As a bowler I'm just wasted sitting in the field when I could be taking wickets on a regular basis.

Kingy

kingy;288272 said:
FFNB

Kingy

Kingy if you are to bowl, how will you check the GG results? You might have to field at fine leg:eek:

kingy;288272 said:
FFNB

Kingy

Kingy if you are to bowl, how will you check the GG results? You might have to field at fine leg:eek:

Guru14;288276 said:

It was tuff on Saturday, I had to wait until 10.30 to watch the replays on TVN.
For all you punters out there I have a sure thing this weekend.

Kingy

Guru14;288276 said:

It was tuff on Saturday, I had to wait until 10.30 to watch the replays on TVN.
For all you punters out there I have a sure thing this weekend.

Kingy

Underbowled

Try not getting one for 3 years Kingy, even punter bowls the odd over!!!

kingy;288272 said:
FFNB

Kingy

Underbowled

Try not getting one for 3 years Kingy, even punter bowls the odd over!!!

kingy;288272 said:
FFNB

Kingy

mmvca;284209 said:
ummmm, wtf are you on about??????

I wrote that 2 years ago.

but let's face it Harro you still hate Brett!!

I wonder if st marys will get any favours now that you're on the exec ??:rolleyes:

lol

mmvca;284209 said:
ummmm, wtf are you on about??????

I wrote that 2 years ago.

but let's face it Harro you still hate Brett!!

I wonder if st marys will get any favours now that you're on the exec ??:rolleyes:

lol

A birdy tells me the boys at Pacco and East Coburg in A grade were a bit tense on saturday when discussing if play should start or not.....??

A birdy tells me the boys at Pacco and East Coburg in A grade were a bit tense on saturday when discussing if play should start or not.....??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back