mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

bomber27;219791 said:
Who's the new coach?

I have heard a rumour that john buchanan was in the running but thought there would be too much pressure trying to keep the standards set by d. jolley, so he pulled out.

old hack;219969 said:
I think we will keep that to ourselves and let the people who pretend to know everything to keep pretending. We will keep doing what we do best. Only worry about ourselves.

Maybe you should ask F.O.S as he is the man who does all the big deals.

as a cricketer from the comp looking for a new club whats st andrews like

How is sunny QLD mate, good to hear from you.

Yes Jimmy is working very hard already in the nets and also he is in the gym working on his fitness. F.O.S has got him an increase in his contract but the is a skinfold clause in there. Jimmy is happy but has to meet all the KPI's that the new caoch has set. We all have to be fit this year as we are all too old and no good. Remeber what everyone told us.

I think we will keep that to ourselves and let the people who pretend to know everything to keep pretending. We will keep doing what we do best. Only worry about ourselves.

jake j;220097 said:
Jake st andrews are a great club to play for. i was in melbourne for a year and have just left again. the sainters made me feel welcome and had a great time. they play hard put have great fun together. people on the outside love to bag them which makes the club even tighter.

old hack;219969 said:

We are a great family club and have won the last 2 A-Grade flags and another one a few years before that. So if you like come to a strong club on and off the field we would like to send an invitation to you and all others wishing to join us.

Everybody is considered equal at our great club and no one has there positioned guranteed so we welcome all comers. We are looking for a top order bat to compliment our strong batting order.

If you or anyone is interested please private message me with you number and i will give you a call.

Go Saints

A.Hussey;220105 said:
Jake st andrews are a great club to play for. i was in melbourne for a year and have just left again. the sainters made me feel welcome and had a great time. they play hard put have great fun together. people on the outside love to bag them which makes the club even tighter.

Well Said Hussey.

We welcome you back whenever you like mate!!

Go Saints

jake j;220097 said:

bomber27;219791 said:
Who's the new coach?

I think the new coach might be Glenn "buddah" Courts, he used to play with Moonee Valley and Essendon and captained Greenvale last year.

Has made quite a few hundreds in this comp for Moonee Valley.

We are a great family club and have won the last 2 A-Grade flags and another one a few years before that. So if you like come to a strong club on and off the field we would like to send an invitation to you and all others wishing to join us.

Everybody is considered equal at our great club and no one has there positioned guranteed so we welcome all comers. We are looking for a top order bat to compliment our strong batting order.

If you or anyone is interested please private message me with you number and i will give you a call.

Go Saints

A.Hussey;220105 said:

Well Said Hussey.

We welcome you back whenever you like mate!!

Go Saints

old hack;220108 said:

Go Saints

99% correct with everyone being equal,but you must have forgot about F.O.S when making that statement.
On a more serious note,there are heaps of clubs who are well run and are a good place to be and St Andrews fits that catergory to a letter.
There is a great mix of young guys and some not so young(present company included) that enjoy each others company both on and off the field.
We have 5 sides and Juniors and there is no class distinction and everyone supports each other.
In regards to comments of St Andrews people on this site,that says that even though its footy season everyone still keeps in contact either by this forum or otherwise.

We are a club for 12 months not 6 and look forward to engaging in the coming season with all concerned !!!!!!!

F.O.S

bomber27;219791 said:
Who's the new coach?

I think the new coach might be Glenn "buddah" Courts, he used to play with Moonee Valley and Essendon and captained Greenvale last year.

Has made quite a few hundreds in this comp for Moonee Valley.

old hack;220108 said:

Go Saints

99% correct with everyone being equal,but you must have forgot about F.O.S when making that statement.
On a more serious note,there are heaps of clubs who are well run and are a good place to be and St Andrews fits that catergory to a letter.
There is a great mix of young guys and some not so young(present company included) that enjoy each others company both on and off the field.
We have 5 sides and Juniors and there is no class distinction and everyone supports each other.
In regards to comments of St Andrews people on this site,that says that even though its footy season everyone still keeps in contact either by this forum or otherwise.

We are a club for 12 months not 6 and look forward to engaging in the coming season with all concerned !!!!!!!

F.O.S

A.Hussey;220290 said:
yer u r right FOS but most people would get bored with afl and want to talk cricket. cmon queensland tonight in the 2nd origin

2nd State of Origin,was there a first,when did that happen,didnt see the the Victorian side play anyone !!!!!!!!

Hows the lovely wife and when is the little one due,must be getting close now,all the best.

Good luck and look forward to talking in the near future.

F.O.S

whatnogood;220113 said:
do u st andrews poeple ever get off this site?

You would get lonely if we wernt here to talk to you and keep you on your toes !!!!!

All is good my friend and we will certainly have many discussions in the coming months leading up to the season.

Already bored and waiting for the cricket to come.

talk soon

F.O.S

A.Hussey;220290 said:
yer u r right FOS but most people would get bored with afl and want to talk cricket. cmon queensland tonight in the 2nd origin

2nd State of Origin,was there a first,when did that happen,didnt see the the Victorian side play anyone !!!!!!!!

Hows the lovely wife and when is the little one due,must be getting close now,all the best.

Good luck and look forward to talking in the near future.

F.O.S

F.O.S;220306 said:
You would get lonely if we wernt here to talk to you and keep you on your toes !!!!!

All is good my friend and we will certainly have many discussions in the coming months leading up to the season.

talk soon

F.O.S

How can you be bored with the lions flying like they are! Stuff cricket at the moment, the AFL is in full swing and the Lions are right in the thick of it.

Also, if thats tru about " Buddha" Courts, that is a huge pickup, as he is a gun.

whatnogood;220113 said:
do u st andrews poeple ever get off this site?

talk soon

F.O.S

mmvca;220469 said:
How can you be bored with the lions flying like they are! Stuff cricket at the moment, the AFL is in full swing and the Lions are right in the thick of it.

Also, if thats tru about " Buddha" Courts, that is a huge pickup, as he is a gun.

After being to 4 grand finals in a row(winning three) it all comes a bit too easy now,Harry.

Dont believe all you hear,but big news coming !!!!!!!!!!!!

got ticket to the Essendon game in the box,could be dangerous and the people like to play that are going !!!!!

might have to have a nanna nap before i go out.

talk soon

F.O.S

whatnogood;220320 said:
Not lonely FOS. It's called away time from the family.

Mines away time from work,that much on at the moment,need to chill out occasionally with my friends on the forum,present company included.

take care

F.O.S

F.O.S;220306 said:

talk soon

F.O.S

Hey Banno, got any news for us. Coach / player movements etc. Its pretty quiet on this thread at the moment (except for the St Andrews' boys pumping up their own tyres).

mmvca;220469 said:

After being to 4 grand finals in a row(winning three) it all comes a bit too easy now,Harry.

Dont believe all you hear,but big news coming !!!!!!!!!!!!

got ticket to the Essendon game in the box,could be dangerous and the people like to play that are going !!!!!

might have to have a nanna nap before i go out.

talk soon

F.O.S

At first I got on this forum to stir up a bit of trouble (I think I achieved that goal without too many problems) but now I actually look forward to the chats and hearing all the goss. :)

As my football team are officially poo I think the cricket season never finished.

whatnogood;220320 said:
Not lonely FOS. It's called away time from the family.

Mines away time from work,that much on at the moment,need to chill out occasionally with my friends on the forum,present company included.

take care

F.O.S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back