mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

Old School;221461 said:
Money Talks!!!!!
The MMVCA might need to bring in salary caps.

Dont need Salary Caps when the F.O.S is running the show,players are scratching at the door to get in my stable !!!!!!!

Big news coming boys and then you will have something to talk about !!!!!!

A lot of fiction happening at the moment,the factual stuff is not far away !!!!

Stay tuned

F.O.S

I find it amazing that anyone in this comp gets paid.

IMO there would be only a handful of people who would be worth any sort of dollars as a pure cricketer.

Only if someone is doing coaching (not just in title) would I concede that compensation for time and effort would be appropriate.

ollie73;221472 said:

IMO there would be only a handful of people who would be worth any sort of dollars as a pure cricketer.

Only if someone is doing coaching (not just in title) would I concede that compensation for time and effort would be appropriate.

Finally someone who knows what goes on around the place,we have plenty of fun and innuendo on this forum,but your statement is 100%.

F.O.S

Old School;221461 said:
Money Talks!!!!!
The MMVCA might need to bring in salary caps.

Dont need Salary Caps when the F.O.S is running the show,players are scratching at the door to get in my stable !!!!!!!

Big news coming boys and then you will have something to talk about !!!!!!

A lot of fiction happening at the moment,the factual stuff is not far away !!!!

Stay tuned

F.O.S

whatnogood;221480 said:
we all know only too well what really goes on FOS. Wonder what the comp would do if they knew?

very interest8ing comment whatnogood...................what would the comp do if they were paying players?? Is it allowed??:confused:

ollie73;221472 said:

Finally someone who knows what goes on around the place,we have plenty of fun and innuendo on this forum,but your statement is 100%.

F.O.S

whatnogood;221480 said:
we all know only too well what really goes on FOS. Wonder what the comp would do if they knew?

When we get our new recruits,i am sure there will be a Senate inquiry and we are most certainly open to any discussion on the matter.

A certain young fella, i know quite well was offered what even i would call a substantial amount of money to play elsewhere and chose to play with his mates.

But, i must say that anyone who wants to talk to me in regards to remuneration i am open to discussion and will ensure they get exactly what all other players are receiving(but dont give up your full time job) very happily.

Success breeds success and will always be put under the microscope when it happens,to all my players for the excellent job done last two years i am giving you a 50% pay increase which in effect will mean it will cost me NOTHING.

And to finish off there will be another 50% if we do the Brissie Lions threepeat !!!!!!!!

Keep the comments coming my friend,all is good and amusing !!!!

F.O.S

F.O.S;220268 said:
99% correct with everyone being equal,but you must have forgot about F.O.S when making that statement.
On a more serious note,there are heaps of clubs who are well run and are a good place to be and St Andrews fits that catergory to a letter.
There is a great mix of young guys and some not so young(present company included) that enjoy each others company both on and off the field.
We have 5 sides and Juniors and there is no class distinction and everyone supports each other.
In regards to comments of St Andrews people on this site,that says that even though its footy season everyone still keeps in contact either by this forum or otherwise.

We are a club for 12 months not 6 and look forward to engaging in the coming season with all concerned !!!!!!!

F.O.S

hey FOS sounds like a few people are out to find out what your doing with deals and dob you in!!?? :cool:

whatnogood;221480 said:

very interest8ing comment whatnogood...................what would the comp do if they were paying players?? Is it allowed??:confused:

F.O.S;221489 said:
When we get our new recruits,i am sure there will be a Senate inquiry and we are most certainly open to any discussion on the matter.

A certain young fella, i know quite well was offered what even i would call a substantial amount of money to play elsewhere and chose to play with his mates.

But, i must say that anyone who wants to talk to me in regards to remuneration i am open to discussion and will ensure they get exactly what all other players are receiving(but dont give up your full time job) very happily.

Success breeds success and will always be put under the microscope when it happens,to all my players for the excellent job done last two years i am giving you a 50% pay increase which in effect will mean it will cost me NOTHING.

And to finish off there will be another 50% if we do the Brissie Lions threepeat !!!!!!!!

F.O.S

I love it when supporters/players/committee members etc, think they know whats going on when it comes to coaches and player payments. FOS, unless your the President or Treasurer of your club, then I wouldn't be to quick to come on and deny any players are getting paid. A lot of people like to think they know whats going about these matters, but don't.

whatnogood;221480 said:

F.O.S

bomber27;221491 said:
I love it when supporters/players/committee members etc, think they know whats going on when it comes to coaches and player payments. FOS, unless your the President or Treasurer of your club, then I wouldn't be to quick to come on and deny any players are getting paid. A lot of people like to think they know whats going about these matters, but don't.

Perfect Quote !!!!

A lot of people like to think they know whats going on about these matters,but don't.

Never a truer word spoken !!!!!!

F.O.S;220268 said:
99% correct with everyone being equal,but you must have forgot about F.O.S when making that statement.
On a more serious note,there are heaps of clubs who are well run and are a good place to be and St Andrews fits that catergory to a letter.
There is a great mix of young guys and some not so young(present company included) that enjoy each others company both on and off the field.
We have 5 sides and Juniors and there is no class distinction and everyone supports each other.
In regards to comments of St Andrews people on this site,that says that even though its footy season everyone still keeps in contact either by this forum or otherwise.

We are a club for 12 months not 6 and look forward to engaging in the coming season with all concerned !!!!!!!

F.O.S

hey FOS sounds like a few people are out to find out what your doing with deals and dob you in!!?? :cool:

F.O.S;221489 said:

F.O.S

With Terek gone who would be the highest paid "Coach" in the competition? Looking forward to this....
I had a slight feeling even Terek wasn't the highest paid last year

bomber27;221491 said:

Perfect Quote !!!!

A lot of people like to think they know whats going on about these matters,but don't.

Never a truer word spoken !!!!!!

upthesaints;221493 said:
does the MMVCA have a official policy on the matter of player payments?

According the comp by-laws, you can pay one person at the club and it must be the coach (playing or non playing).

Fresh_Prince;221494 said:
With Terek gone who would be the highest paid "Coach" in the competition? Looking forward to this....I had a slight feeling even Terek wasn't the highest paid last year

Who ever St Andrews gets this year.:D

With Terek gone who would be the highest paid "Coach" in the competition? Looking forward to this....
I had a slight feeling even Terek wasn't the highest paid last year

Well I believe the St. Andrews CC AGM is held next Monday if memory serves me correct where all will be revealed! Surely someone has to have some inside word? Who is everyone thinking it may be? What is the going rate for a "coach" these says anyway?

upthesaints;221493 said:
does the MMVCA have a official policy on the matter of player payments?

According the comp by-laws, you can pay one person at the club and it must be the coach (playing or non playing).

To FOS and anyone else who has commented on players being paid.

Everyone knows players have been paid in the past and will get paid in future so don't bother with the dramatics as I have been involved on committee's at club level and have a very good knowledge of what goes on under the table.

Fresh_Prince;221494 said:
With Terek gone who would be the highest paid "Coach" in the competition? Looking forward to this....I had a slight feeling even Terek wasn't the highest paid last year

Who ever St Andrews gets this year.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back