mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

bomber27;221872 said:
RooBoy, I hope your just taking the piss out of us.

Anyone have any tips on who's going to be appointed the new Prez tomorrow night at the Agm.

of course Bomer - tongue in cheek - comment, although it does pose the question just how many clubs do actually pay more than a coach, seems like there is a bit of cash floating around.

no tips on new Prez............will be interesting to see who puts up their hand. Maybe its time for you Bomer, you seem to have an ear to the ground on most comp things ;)

whatnogood;221873 said:
1. Who ever said I am the ADMINISTRATOR!!!!! Please check your source.
2. I'm not on the Committee at St Mary's so I have no idea what goes on there.

Some people need to check information to ensure it is correct before posting items on this site.

so you can honestly say you are NOT the comp administrator??

whatnogood;221885 said:
Geez is that the administrators name? I was looking everywhere trying to find his name.

I think you should check the posts as DEFINITELY NO MENTION by me about sitting up the front at presentation night.

Once again please check your information before posting but then for someone who has more posts on NWCA I understand.

joe magoocheeoo;221888 said:

whatnogood;221890 said:
Apology accepted.

NO i accept yours

RooBoy;221846 said:
OMG, now we are really talking. We have the Administrator of the league on here from St MArys admitting player payments under the table and FOS at St Andrews has admitted it too.......gee any coincidence these were the two grand final clubs in A turf last season!!???

I think there should be a royal inquiry and the premiserhip flag taken back!!:eek:

"Laughable" but breaks up a busy day at work !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright guys, surely clubs have their coaches/captains in place by now. Need some help on a couple of clubs thou.

Merlynston Hadfield - R.Murray
West Coburg - C.Appleyard
Haig Amateurs - B.Kunesevic / I.Khan (Capt)
St Francis - L.Smith
St Marys - B.Hunter ?

Pascoe Vale - Advertised for coach
St Andrews - Advertised for Coach
Glenroy - Advertised for Coach
Barkly St - Advertised for Coach

Sunshine Hts - ???
Socials - ???
East Coburg - ???

Might have to do some checking up at the AGM tonight.

bomber27;221991 said:
Alright guys, surely clubs have their coaches/captains in place by now. Need some help on a couple of clubs thou.

St Francis - L.Smith
St Marys - B.Hunter ?

Sunshine Hts - ???
Socials - ???
East Coburg - ???

Woodsy - Chris Johnston could be in talks with St.Andrews about the coaching job.

whatnogood;221885 said:
Geez is that the administrators name? I was looking everywhere trying to find his name.

I think you should check the posts as DEFINITELY NO MENTION by me about sitting up the front at presentation night.

Once again please check your information before posting but then for someone who has more posts on NWCA I understand.

joe magoocheeoo;221888 said:

whatnogood;221890 said:
Apology accepted.

NO i accept yours

Old School;221996 said:
Woodsy - Chris Johnston could be in talks with St.Andrews about the coaching job.

That would be disappointing if he left Socials. Any news on who will be coaching the Socials?

St Francis - L.Smith
St Marys - B.Hunter ?

Sunshine Hts - ???
Socials - ???
East Coburg - ???

bomber27;221999 said:
That would be disappointing if he left Socials. Any news on who will be coaching the Socials?
na johno just wants to play no resposibilitys . but apparently he is keen to finally take cricket seriously

bomber27;221991 said:

St Francis - L.Smith
St Marys - B.Hunter ?

Sunshine Hts - ???
Socials - ???
East Coburg - ???

Old School;221996 said:

RooBoy;221975 said:
if its laughable, put all your cards on the table for us to see!

I have 5 boys and not one has played for money(tell a lie,one gets $20 playing footy)

There has been some very good offers(this year) but like our mates ex Coburg Amateurs,there is more to it than playing for money.

I was President of Coburg and know what we paid (nothing) and know why we play together now!!!!!!!!!

If as i have heard there is so much money around,i better take up the position of player manager more seriously(tongue in cheek) and ensure all and sundry are taken care of.

Got used to winning following Brisbane and nothing has changed in the cricket department as well and look forward to another successful year.

Might have to put my name up for the coaching job(Monday AGM) and then there will be some big money floating around.

I know the boy wants to go on the committee and help so then i will know where the big dollars are!!!!!!!!

F.O.S

bomber27;221999 said:
na johno just wants to play no resposibilitys . but apparently he is keen to finally take cricket seriously

F.O.S;222110 said:
I have 5 boys and not one has played for money(tell a lie,one gets $20 playing footy)

There has been some very good offers(this year) but like our mates ex Coburg Amateurs,there is more to it than playing for money.

I was President of Coburg and know what we paid (nothing) and know why we play together now!!!!!!!!!

If as i have heard there is so much money around,i better take up the position of player manager more seriously(tongue in cheek) and ensure all and sundry are taken care of.

Got used to winning following Brisbane and nothing has changed in the cricket department as well and look forward to another successful year.

Might have to put my name up for the coaching job(Monday AGM) and then there will be some big money floating around.

I know the boy wants to go on the committee and help so then i will know where the big dollars are!!!!!!!!

F.O.S

such a heart felt response FOS. :eek:

bomber27;221991 said:

St Francis - L.Smith
St Marys - B.Hunter ?

Sunshine Hts - ???
Socials - ???
East Coburg - ???

news is Hunter is definately keen to do it again after not wanting to. Ross Terranova got the job at Pacco again. Kandage out of favour at Sunny Heights, not sure about the rest.

RooBoy;221975 said:
if its laughable, put all your cards on the table for us to see!

F.O.S

F.O.S;222110 said:

F.O.S

such a heart felt response FOS. :eek:

Originally Posted by bomber27

St Francis - L.Smith
St Marys - B.Hunter ?

Sunshine Hts - ???
Socials - ???
East Coburg - ???

It is my very strong belief that St. Andrews have appointed a coach for the upcoming soon. The identity of which I am not aware however and is being kept very hush hush. I am told it will be announced at the club AGM on Monday - but apparently its a pretty big name

bomber27;221991 said:

St Francis - L.Smith
St Marys - B.Hunter ?

Sunshine Hts - ???
Socials - ???
East Coburg - ???

news is Hunter is definately keen to do it again after not wanting to. Ross Terranova got the job at Pacco again. Kandage out of favour at Sunny Heights, not sure about the rest.

upthesaints;222131 said:

St Francis - L.Smith
St Marys - B.Hunter ?

Sunshine Hts - ???
Socials - ???
East Coburg - ???

It is my very strong belief that St. Andrews have appointed a coach for the upcoming soon. The identity of which I am not aware however and is being kept very hush hush. I am told it will be announced at the club AGM on Monday - but apparently its a pretty big name

Very interesting, it might be a guy whose has won many flags, scored heaps of runs and got the occasional wicket. Including a hat trick!!!! But of course only if there are 4 zeros on the cheque.

Rumour mill also suggest a young man from Echuca is coming back to the club on massive dollars of course to play and perhaps even coach?? Who knows

Where are you Seaniger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

St Francis - L.Smith
St Marys - B.Hunter ?

Sunshine Hts - ???
Socials - ???
East Coburg - ???

upthesaints;222131 said:

St Francis - L.Smith
St Marys - B.Hunter ?

Sunshine Hts - ???
Socials - ???
East Coburg - ???

Very interesting, it might be a guy whose has won many flags, scored heaps of runs and got the occasional wicket. Including a hat trick!!!! But of course only if there are 4 zeros on the cheque.

Rumour mill also suggest a young man from Echuca is coming back to the club on massive dollars of course to play and perhaps even coach?? Who knows

YoungGun;222143 said:
heard chris johnston WILL be playing at st andrews this season am i rite???
Johno (Jake J) will only be going to St.Andrews if the merger between Glenroy Football Club & Socials go through.

YoungGun;222143 said:
heard chris johnston WILL be playing at st andrews this season am i rite???
Johno (Jake J) will only be going to St.Andrews if the merger between Glenroy Football Club & Socials go through.

Deano;222140 said:

Thats a very interesting name the 2nd one!!! A very very handy cricketer he was! Believe he played as a regular 2nd grade district player a few years back... Before he's stint with St Andrews along with a few friends of he's friends (some of whom went on to be A grade premiership players at the club).
I would have to say he would be very good get and have no idea where someone would get such a story - 75% of St Andrews players wouldn't of been around when he was there. So it would have to be a big show I'd say.....

Can anyone confirm in Jolley is playing this yeah or has he just given up coaching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back