mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

Deano;222140 said:
Very interesting, it might be a guy whose has won many flags, scored heaps of runs and got the occasional wicket. Including a hat trick!!!! But of course only if there are 4 zeros on the cheque.

Rumour mill also suggest a young man from Echuca is coming back to the club on massive dollars of course to play and perhaps even coach?? Who knows

Where are you Seaniger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats a very interesting name the 2nd one!!! A very very handy cricketer he was! Believe he played as a regular 2nd grade district player a few years back... Before he's stint with St Andrews along with a few friends of he's friends (some of whom went on to be A grade premiership players at the club).
I would have to say he would be very good get and have no idea where someone would get such a story - 75% of St Andrews players wouldn't of been around when he was there. So it would have to be a big show I'd say.....

Can anyone confirm in Jolley is playing this yeah or has he just given up coaching?

whatnogood;222194 said:
So who is the new President of the Comp?

big rumour is, but not entirley sure, was that NO president was elected! There was some talk of the comp closing the doors too, not sure how true that is.

Anyone got any other news....?? surely the comp can run without a president.

Old School;222149 said:
Johno (Jake J) will only be going to St.Andrews if the merger between Glenroy Football Club & Socials go through.

sources tell me that merger wont occur unless Braodmeadows subbies get a ground elsewhere which is a long way off.

bomber27;221991 said:
Alright guys, surely clubs have their coaches/captains in place by now. Need some help on a couple of clubs thou.

Merlynston Hadfield - R.Murray
West Coburg - C.Appleyard
Haig Amateurs - B.Kunesevic / I.Khan (Capt)
St Francis - L.Smith
St Marys - B.Hunter ?

Pascoe Vale - Advertised for coach
St Andrews - Advertised for Coach
Glenroy - Advertised for Coach
Barkly St - Advertised for Coach

Sunshine Hts - ???
Socials - ???
East Coburg - ???

Might have to do some checking up at the AGM tonight.

So Bomber what can you tell us from the AGM you went to. how did your "sniffing" around go?? Any news on coaches?, President etc

whatnogood;222194 said:
So who is the new President of the Comp?

big rumour is, but not entirley sure, was that NO president was elected! There was some talk of the comp closing the doors too, not sure how true that is.

Anyone got any other news....?? surely the comp can run without a president.

Old School;222149 said:
Johno (Jake J) will only be going to St.Andrews if the merger between Glenroy Football Club & Socials go through.

sources tell me that merger wont occur unless Braodmeadows subbies get a ground elsewhere which is a long way off.

News from the AGM

- Albion staying in the VTCA.
- A number of By-Law changes (Nothing really major that stood out)
- A fair bit of house keeping (Nothing important, won't bore with details)
- No President (EGM in two weeks)

On the issue about the Presidency, I was extremely disappointed with the way this was handled by the Executive.

RooBoy, in regards to new coaches. Spoke to a couple of clubs but they wouldn't comment. Not sure what the big secret is.

Cheers

bomber27;221991 said:
Alright guys, surely clubs have their coaches/captains in place by now. Need some help on a couple of clubs thou.

Merlynston Hadfield - R.Murray
West Coburg - C.Appleyard
Haig Amateurs - B.Kunesevic / I.Khan (Capt)
St Francis - L.Smith
St Marys - B.Hunter ?

Pascoe Vale - Advertised for coach
St Andrews - Advertised for Coach
Glenroy - Advertised for Coach
Barkly St - Advertised for Coach

Sunshine Hts - ???
Socials - ???
East Coburg - ???

Might have to do some checking up at the AGM tonight.

So Bomber what can you tell us from the AGM you went to. how did your "sniffing" around go?? Any news on coaches?, President etc

upthesaints;222164 said:
Thats a very interesting name the 2nd one!!! A very very handy cricketer he was! Believe he played as a regular 2nd grade district player a few years back... Before he's stint with St Andrews along with a few friends of he's friends (some of whom went on to be A grade premiership players at the club).
I would have to say he would be very good get and have no idea where someone would get such a story - 75% of St Andrews players wouldn't of been around when he was there. So it would have to be a big show I'd say.....

Can anyone confirm in Jolley is playing this yeah or has he just given up coaching?

As far as what i have heard he is definately playing. Has he given up coaching? Not sure

Also i think your way off on the second part of your post. He has played for St Andrews within the last 1-3 years

News from the AGM

- Albion staying in the VTCA.
- A number of By-Law changes (Nothing really major that stood out)
- A fair bit of house keeping (Nothing important, won't bore with details)
- No President (EGM in two weeks)

On the issue about the Presidency, I was extremely disappointed with the way this was handled by the Executive.

RooBoy, in regards to new coaches. Spoke to a couple of clubs but they wouldn't comment. Not sure what the big secret is.

Cheers

bomber27;222205 said:
Hirdy/Old School, with no denial from Young Gun, I can only read this as a yes.
Fitzy gave us nothing. Do you think he will love bowling on mats, when it 40 dec. old two piece, pitch is straight up and down and all of the grounds are dust bowls?

upthesaints;222164 said:

As far as what i have heard he is definately playing. Has he given up coaching? Not sure

Also i think your way off on the second part of your post. He has played for St Andrews within the last 1-3 years

bomber27;222205 said:
Hirdy/Old School, with no denial from Young Gun, I can only read this as a yes.
Fitzy gave us nothing. Do you think he will love bowling on mats, when it 40 dec. old two piece, pitch is straight up and down and all of the grounds are dust bowls?

Old School;222213 said:

Bowling at Gladstone Park's ground each week, would be like having McDonald Reserve as your home ground.

bomber27;222222 said:
[/B]

Bowling at Gladstone Park's ground each week, would be like having McDonald Reserve as your home ground.
Yeah McDonald Reserve Tennis Court side and that ground is still better Glady Parks.

Sniffin Around;222210 said:
Been sitting on your PM whatnogood - seems my mail was right on Albion back in mid June - If you want to see someone like you called me go look in the mirror.

U without doubt sniffin something!!!!!!!!

Old School;222213 said:

bomber27;222222 said:
[/B]

Yeah McDonald Reserve Tennis Court side and that ground is still better Glady Parks.

Deano;222209 said:

I am thinking JR & Co. which would of been 4 to 5 years ago. Exciting times for St.Andrews CC all have to wait and see on Monday night

Sniffin Around;222210 said:
Been sitting on your PM whatnogood - seems my mail was right on Albion back in mid June - If you want to see someone like you called me go look in the mirror.

U without doubt sniffin something!!!!!!!!

jake j;222238 said:
how will his feilding be then. but seriously he is to good to play mats against cross bat hacks

Fitzpatrick has seen the light and has come to a real comp in the n.w.c.a.
i concur his choice of club is a little suspect considering he is a bowler, creating him even more of a challenge, and as for his fielding, it takes an even greater fielder to be able to spot a ball bouncing inconsistently then one comming straight at you.

now as for cross bat hacks, y is it every year the n.w.c.a. rep side deatroys the m.m.v.c.a. side? do answer me that one?

The n.w.c.a. powerhouse clubs would murder your pesent mobs.

This will all become even more clear when not the merger, but the hostle take over by Darth Terry and his stormtroopers cums in less then 12 months

Yours Faithfully
God's Gift To Cricket
Jesus "Take Action" Christ

God's Gift To Cricket;222259 said:
i concur his choice of club is a little suspect considering he is a bowler, creating him even more of a challenge, and as for his fielding, it takes an even greater fielder to be able to spot a ball bouncing inconsistently then one comming straight at you.

now as for cross bat hacks, y is it every year the n.w.c.a. rep side deatroys the m.m.v.c.a. side? do answer me that one?

This will all become even more clear when not the merger, but the hostle take over by Darth Terry and his stormtroopers cums in less then 12 months

Yours Faithfully
God's Gift To Cricket

1.Your A Grade Rep side plays our A mats Rep side, not our A Turf Rep side.

2.Our A Turf rep side plays Coburg Subbies, and has defeated them the last 3 years.

Your 'powerhouse' clubs, of whom Taylors Lakes are probably the only ones, how would they go on Turf wickets?

Deano;222209 said:

I am thinking JR & Co. which would of been 4 to 5 years ago. Exciting times for St.Andrews CC all have to wait and see on Monday night

I think the word TOOL says it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God's Gift To Cricket;222259 said:

Yours Faithfully
God's Gift To Cricket

jake j;222238 said:
how will his feilding be then. but seriously he is to good to play mats against cross bat hacks

Yours Faithfully
God's Gift To Cricket

mmvca;222260 said:
1.Your A Grade Rep side plays our A mats Rep side, not our A Turf Rep side.

2.Our A Turf rep side plays Coburg Subbies, and has defeated them the last 3 years.

Your 'powerhouse' clubs, of whom Taylors Lakes are probably the only ones, how would they go on Turf wickets?

the Lakes play a Subbies side in a practice match every year! They have won convincingly every time!

The lakes players have all played subbies or higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back