mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

This Is An Obvious Question But I Have To Ask It As Dumbo's From Nwca Need It Spelt Out.

What Is The Point???????????

We Have Never Heard Of Your Weak Pathetic Players And You Never Heard Of Ours So What Is Naming Them Going To Achieve. I Could Put Any Name Up And Make Some Stats And You Would Have No Idea.

Unless you have not noticed, cricket is played out on the ground and not on a computer.

whatnogood;222340 said:
This Is An Obvious Question But I Have To Ask It As Dumbo's From Nwca Need It Spelt Out.

What Is The Point???????????

We Have Never Heard Of Your Weak Pathetic Players And You Never Heard Of Ours So What Is Naming Them Going To Achieve. I Could Put Any Name Up And Make Some Stats And You Would Have No Idea.

Unless you have not noticed, cricket is played out on the ground and not on a computer.

name them you might be surprised! or do you not know the players in your comp

MidnightFryer;222329 said:
Well lets put the taylors side up and you tell me hoe they would go on turf and against your turf sides!!!

In batting order as in the GF

Singh- Footscray and Sunshine 1st 11 opening batsmen
Morgan-Club champion 5000odd runs 600 last year
Cutajar-Former VTCA champion player Medal, Senior premierships senior div
S.Lee-Fromer Coburg numer 3 600 odd runs last year
Markham-Footscray 1st 11 opening bowler, VTCA Champion Medal
Thomas- South Melb 1st 11 opening bowler, R/U Subbies Champion Medal
McCaffery- Former Coburg no 5 and Wk
Just-Former Keilor 1st 11
McMullin-Former Keilor 1st 11 6000odd runs
A.Lee- 18yo opening bowler will play at high level
Harrison-22yo played whole carreer at Lakes will play higher

Put you best side up against that

I think the Lakes would go well on turf dont you

Hope you got the message Midnight. We dont care.
By the way, if my club spent as much cash on players as your club does, I reckon we could put together a side like that.
Players these day that come back to play in both our comps from District ones are only doing it for the money. A couple of former Keilor and Coburg players as well, all this money spent just to win a NWCA flag.

Harrison - Played his whole career there, come on he's only 22, you can't call that a career. I take it you have trouble holding onto your own juniors, if you are celebrating about someone who is 22 and hasn't left yet. Lol

Now ************ off.

Harrison - Played his whole career there, come on he's only 22, you can't call that a career. I take it you have trouble holding onto your own juniors, if you are celebrating about someone who is 22 and hasn't left yet. Lol

Now ************ off.[/QUOTE]

7 of those players played juniors for the lakes!

Boys I am not arguing with you, I am just letting you know that the sides in the NWCA are quite strong and would give your turf sides a big run! Just because they play on matts does not maen they are sh*t!
Besides everyone will be playing on mats in a few years if it does not rain!

i think we all need a reality check . we play in these comps cause were all just hacks some just worse than others. i dont no what your mats grounds or tracks are like but our turf tracks are like playing in ya backyard , they are made to make shit cricketers look good and good ones look average.

MidnightFryer;222329 said:
Well lets put the taylors side up and you tell me hoe they would go on turf and against your turf sides!!!

In batting order as in the GF

Singh- Footscray and Sunshine 1st 11 opening batsmen
Morgan-Club champion 5000odd runs 600 last year
Cutajar-Former VTCA champion player Medal, Senior premierships senior div
S.Lee-Fromer Coburg numer 3 600 odd runs last year
Markham-Footscray 1st 11 opening bowler, VTCA Champion Medal
Thomas- South Melb 1st 11 opening bowler, R/U Subbies Champion Medal
McCaffery- Former Coburg no 5 and Wk
Just-Former Keilor 1st 11
McMullin-Former Keilor 1st 11 6000odd runs
A.Lee- 18yo opening bowler will play at high level
Harrison-22yo played whole carreer at Lakes will play higher

Put you best side up against that

I think the Lakes would go well on turf dont you

Hope you got the message Midnight. We dont care.
By the way, if my club spent as much cash on players as your club does, I reckon we could put together a side like that.
Players these day that come back to play in both our comps from District ones are only doing it for the money. A couple of former Keilor and Coburg players as well, all this money spent just to win a NWCA flag.

Now ************ off.

jake j;222357 said:
i think we all need a reality check . we play in these comps cause were all just hacks some just worse than others. i dont no what your mats grounds or tracks are like but our turf tracks are like playing in ya backyard , they are made to make shit cricketers look good and good ones look average.

Well said@|

Now ************ off.[/QUOTE]

7 of those players played juniors for the lakes!

Boys I am not arguing with you, I am just letting you know that the sides in the NWCA are quite strong and would give your turf sides a big run! Just because they play on matts does not maen they are sh*t!
Besides everyone will be playing on mats in a few years if it does not rain!

Ok, so with no chairman coming forward so far for the MMVCA what options are avaliable? Especially in 2 weeks time no still comes forward to do the position?

Some information on the position if anyone knows? Just to allow people to know what they are getting themselves into and see how tough or really not that tough of a job this may be. Bomber you may be able to help out here.... you might know.

What does the position actually involve? Hows many hours per week would it take up? Is the position at all remunerated?

Oooh goodness me. Come on boys, are both comps really that good that we need to fight over who is best. What no good we have all heard about your premeirship feats but surely you are even in touch with reality enough to realise there are only a handful of realy good players in our comp and the rest of us are just weekend hacks and im sure the nwca are the same. let them talk up their comp cause they just look silly because no one cares! anyone who has real ability is playing in higher comps and come back to the mmvca after their prime for the enjoyment of the game. most people i played against and with were terrific blokes trying hard for themselves and their teams and enjoyed the great game. c'mon saints
p.s jimmy is a gun

jake j;222357 said:

Well said@|

A.Hussey;222411 said:
Oooh goodness me. Come on boys, are both comps really that good that we need to fight over who is best. What no good we have all heard about your premeirship feats but surely you are even in touch with reality enough to realise there are only a handful of realy good players in our comp and the rest of us are just weekend hacks and im sure the nwca are the same. let them talk up their comp cause they just look silly because no one cares! anyone who has real ability is playing in higher comps and come back to the mmvca after their prime for the enjoyment of the game. most people i played against and with were terrific blokes trying hard for themselves and their teams and enjoyed the great game. c'mon saints
p.s jimmy is a gun

Good call my boy !!!!

C'mon the Morons(sorry Marones or whatever you call them) lol

Ok, so with no chairman coming forward so far for the MMVCA what options are avaliable? Especially in 2 weeks time no still comes forward to do the position?

Some information on the position if anyone knows? Just to allow people to know what they are getting themselves into and see how tough or really not that tough of a job this may be. Bomber you may be able to help out here.... you might know.

What does the position actually involve? Hows many hours per week would it take up? Is the position at all remunerated?

mmvca;222358 said:
Well said@|

Shock to the system yesterday H ,not as good as we think we are !!!!

AGM tonight and all will be revealed,give them some more to talk about for sure over the coming months.

F.O.S

p.s jimmy is a gun

A.Hussey;222411 said:
p.s jimmy is a gun

Good call my boy !!!!

C'mon the Morons(sorry Marones or whatever you call them) lol

mmvca;222358 said:
Well said@|

Shock to the system yesterday H ,not as good as we think we are !!!!

AGM tonight and all will be revealed,give them some more to talk about for sure over the coming months.

F.O.S

upthesaints;222359 said:

Join the VTCA

bomber27;222207 said:
News from the AGM

- Albion staying in the VTCA.
- A number of By-Law changes (Nothing really major that stood out)
- A fair bit of house keeping (Nothing important, won't bore with details)
- No President (EGM in two weeks)

On the issue about the Presidency, I was extremely disappointed with the way this was handled by the Executive.

RooBoy, in regards to new coaches. Spoke to a couple of clubs but they wouldn't comment. Not sure what the big secret is.

Cheers

what was so bad Bomber?? is it true they are planning to close the doors????

Yes, not sure why everyone is so cecretive about coaches!

MidnightFryer;222328 said:
funny how it was you so superior competition who approached the NWCA within the last 3 weeks begging for the merger to happen now!!!

your comp must be so good tosser!

i think you have your sources wrong there Midnight!

upthesaints;222359 said:

Join the VTCA

so FOS, the AGM was last night, i have been hanging to hear all the BIG news from the Sainters!

Come on dont leave us in suspense any longer.............:rolleyes:

bomber27;222207 said:
News from the AGM

- Albion staying in the VTCA.
- A number of By-Law changes (Nothing really major that stood out)
- A fair bit of house keeping (Nothing important, won't bore with details)
- No President (EGM in two weeks)

On the issue about the Presidency, I was extremely disappointed with the way this was handled by the Executive.

RooBoy, in regards to new coaches. Spoke to a couple of clubs but they wouldn't comment. Not sure what the big secret is.

Cheers

MidnightFryer;222328 said:
funny how it was you so superior competition who approached the NWCA within the last 3 weeks begging for the merger to happen now!!!

your comp must be so good tosser!

i think you have your sources wrong there Midnight!

so FOS, the AGM was last night, i have been hanging to hear all the BIG news from the Sainters!

Come on dont leave us in suspense any longer.............:rolleyes:

RooBoy;222554 said:

Won't go into why I was disappointed with the Executive. I have passed my reasons on to them.

Next week is the EGM.

Three options will be put to the clubs to decide on:

1) Elect a Chairman
2) Discuss options available to clubs if there is no elected chairman.
3) Dissolve Association

Thats as straight forward as I can put it.

bomber27;222575 said:
Won't go into why I was disappointed with the Executive. I have passed my reasons on to them.

Next week is the EGM.

Three options will be put to the clubs to decide on:

1) Elect a Chairman
2) Discuss options available to clubs if there is no elected chairman.
3) Dissolve Association

Thats as straight forward as I can put it.

you sound pretty peeved off!

so the comp could seriously shut down. there must be someone out there interested

RooBoy;222578 said:
you sound pretty peeved off!

so the comp could seriously shut down. there must be someone out there interested

Not pissed off, just frustrated that it has come to this. You would like to think there is someone out there, but thats what we all thought at the AGM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back