mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

RooBoy;222554 said:
what was so bad Bomber?? is it true they are planning to close the doors????

Yes, not sure why everyone is so cecretive about coaches!

Won't go into why I was disappointed with the Executive. I have passed my reasons on to them.

Next week is the EGM.

Three options will be put to the clubs to decide on:

1) Elect a Chairman
2) Discuss options available to clubs if there is no elected chairman.
3) Dissolve Association

Thats as straight forward as I can put it.

bomber27;222581 said:
Not pissed off, just frustrated that it has come to this. You would like to think there is someone out there, but thats what we all thought at the AGM.

yeah i thought the comp was strong, but obviously its quite unstable. I wonder if NWCA know about all of this and their thoughts??????
maybe the merger is on the cards sooner rather than later?

bomber27;222575 said:
Won't go into why I was disappointed with the Executive. I have passed my reasons on to them.

Next week is the EGM.

Three options will be put to the clubs to decide on:

1) Elect a Chairman
2) Discuss options available to clubs if there is no elected chairman.
3) Dissolve Association

Thats as straight forward as I can put it.

you sound pretty peeved off!

so the comp could seriously shut down. there must be someone out there interested

RooBoy;222578 said:
you sound pretty peeved off!

so the comp could seriously shut down. there must be someone out there interested

Not pissed off, just frustrated that it has come to this. You would like to think there is someone out there, but thats what we all thought at the AGM.

bomber27;222581 said:

yeah i thought the comp was strong, but obviously its quite unstable. I wonder if NWCA know about all of this and their thoughts??????
maybe the merger is on the cards sooner rather than later?

bomber27;222581 said:
Bomber you would make a great chairman for the comp

bomber27;222205 said:
Hirdy/Old School, with no denial from Young Gun, I can only read this as a yes.

soz for late reply havent been on this since i posted my last comment .....

the young gun may be still in the mmvca this season we will not no until late aug september cums round ;)

bomber27;222581 said:
Bomber you would make a great chairman for the comp

bomber27;222618 said:
I know what my first order of business would be and it would not please the NWCA.;)
I think we all should say a big thank you to Brett for all the work he has done in the past!!

I heard that all the clubs may have to nominate one person and then everyone will vote on those people. Not the best way to elect a president!!

What do you think mate?

What are our other options?

bomber27;222205 said:
Hirdy/Old School, with no denial from Young Gun, I can only read this as a yes.

soz for late reply havent been on this since i posted my last comment .....

the young gun may be still in the mmvca this season we will not no until late aug september cums round ;)

old hack;222643 said:
I think we all should say a big thank you to Brett for all the work he has done in the past!!

I heard that all the clubs may have to nominate one person and then everyone will vote on those people. Not the best way to elect a president!!

What do you think mate?

Old Hack and Bomber27 as joint chairmen!

And FOS, i was embarrased to show the colors of the mighty Lions on Sunday. They disgraceful at best.|@

mmvca;222644 said:

And FOS, i was embarrased to show the colors of the mighty Lions on Sunday. They disgraceful at best.|@
Barley have time to committ to my own club mate and also have 2 business to run.

We have to do something to help though, someone needs to step up.

bomber27;222618 said:
I know what my first order of business would be and it would not please the NWCA.;)

What do you think mate?

mmvca;222644 said:

Could be a 3 way chairman - MMVCA, Old Hack and Bomber27. FOS could be treasurer sounds like he knows a bit about money and deals.

old hack;222643 said:

What do you think mate?

mmvca;222644 said:

Barley have time to committ to my own club mate and also have 2 business to run.

We have to do something to help though, someone needs to step up.

mmvca;222644 said:

Could be a 3 way chairman - MMVCA, Old Hack and Bomber27. FOS could be treasurer sounds like he knows a bit about money and deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back