mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

Well I believe the St. Andrews CC AGM is held next Monday if memory serves me correct where all will be revealed! Surely someone has to have some inside word? Who is everyone thinking it may be? What is the going rate for a "coach" these says anyway?

To FOS and anyone else who has commented on players being paid.

Everyone knows players have been paid in the past and will get paid in future so don't bother with the dramatics as I have been involved on committee's at club level and have a very good knowledge of what goes on under the table.

Yes St Andrews are looking for a new coach so if anyone is interested please let me know.

Come join in the fun!!

F.O.S - Can you handle all the applications mate?? LOL

All jokes aside that we go on about we are seriously looking for a coach so please let me know if anyone is interested.

you can private chat me and I can call you back.

old hack;220112 said:
I think the new coach might be Glenn "buddah" Courts, he used to play with Moonee Valley and Essendon and captained Greenvale last year.

Has made quite a few hundreds in this comp for Moonee Valley.

I take it this one has fallen over

Yes St Andrews are looking for a new coach so if anyone is interested please let me know.

Come join in the fun!!

F.O.S - Can you handle all the applications mate?? LOL

All jokes aside that we go on about we are seriously looking for a coach so please let me know if anyone is interested.

you can private chat me and I can call you back.

whatnogood;221510 said:

Everyone knows players have been paid in the past and will get paid in future so don't bother with the dramatics as I have been involved on committee's at club level and have a very good knowledge of what goes on under the table.

Dont normally agree with you , but you are factual in what you say,its who and what you are saying about is more to the question!!!!!!!!

old hack;220112 said:
I think the new coach might be Glenn "buddah" Courts, he used to play with Moonee Valley and Essendon and captained Greenvale last year.

Has made quite a few hundreds in this comp for Moonee Valley.

I take it this one has fallen over

F.O.S;221761 said:
Dont normally agree with you , but you are factual in what you say,its who and what you are saying about is more to the question!!!!!!!!

General comments FOS regarding the under the table deals done at ALL clubs. There's NO who or what about it.

whatnogood;221762 said:
General comments FOS regarding the under the table deals done at ALL clubs. There's NO who or what about it.

I hope it does'nt happen at your club, because you are the leagues ADMINSTRATOR, if it did u would have to report it

whatnogood;221510 said:

joe magoocheeoo;221842 said:
I hope it does'nt happen at your club, because you are the leagues ADMINSTRATOR, if it did u would have to report it

OMG, now we are really talking. We have the Administrator of the league on here from St MArys admitting player payments under the table and FOS at St Andrews has admitted it too.......gee any coincidence these were the two grand final clubs in A turf last season!!???

I think there should be a royal inquiry and the premiserhip flag taken back!!:eek:

F.O.S;221761 said:

RooBoy;221846 said:
OMG, now we are really talking. We have the Administrator of the league on here from St MArys admitting player payments under the table and FOS at St Andrews has admitted it too.......gee any coincidence these were the two grand final clubs in A turf last season!!???

I think there should be a royal inquiry and the premiserhip flag taken back!!:eek:

RooBoy, I hope your just taking the piss out of us.

Anyone have any tips on who's going to be appointed the new Prez tomorrow night at the Agm.

whatnogood;221762 said:

1. Who ever said I am the ADMINISTRATOR!!!!! Please check your source.
2. I'm not on the Committee at St Mary's so I have no idea what goes on there.

Some people need to check information to ensure it is correct before posting items on this site.

whatnogood;221873 said:

Some people need to check information to ensure it is correct before posting items on this site.

That would make 99% of posts on here redundant...

RooBoy;221846 said:

Anyone have any tips on who's going to be appointed the new Prez tomorrow night at the Agm.

I know who whatnogood is and you are a fair way off the mark with this comment.

whatnogood;221873 said:

My info is correct u are Daniel Bugeja, dont try throw off and i will be there 2morro and u will be at the front table, as u once said about presentation night i hope to see u there

whatnogood;221873 said:

That would make 99% of posts on here redundant...

joe magoocheeoo;221879 said:
My info is correct u are Daniel Bugeja, dont try throw off and i will be there 2morro and u will be at the front table, as u once said about presentation night i hope to see u there

Geez is that the administrators name? I was looking everywhere trying to find his name.

I think you should check the posts as DEFINITELY NO MENTION by me about sitting up the front at presentation night.

Once again please check your information before posting but then for someone who has more posts on NWCA I understand.

I know who whatnogood is and you are a fair way off the mark with this comment.

I have to laugh at this one, your a fair way off the mark will this call.

whatnogood;221873 said:

joe magoocheeoo;221879 said:

Geez is that the administrators name? I was looking everywhere trying to find his name.

I think you should check the posts as DEFINITELY NO MENTION by me about sitting up the front at presentation night.

Once again please check your information before posting but then for someone who has more posts on NWCA I understand.

I have to laugh at this one, your a fair way off the mark will this call.

bomber27;221872 said:

of course Bomer - tongue in cheek - comment, although it does pose the question just how many clubs do actually pay more than a coach, seems like there is a bit of cash floating around.

no tips on new Prez............will be interesting to see who puts up their hand. Maybe its time for you Bomer, you seem to have an ear to the ground on most comp things ;)

whatnogood;221873 said:

so you can honestly say you are NOT the comp administrator??

RooBoy;221846 said:

"Laughable" but breaks up a busy day at work !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back