mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

A.Hussey;226994 said:
come on captain lay off jim. awesome cricketer, average bloke. but he has to stilck to the routine that has taken him to the top of the mmvca. also little banjo yarra seaniger came into the world on thursday. he is going great and so is bek.
Well done A.Hussey hope all is well with the little one and both the parents.

My Captain said:
For you it will start at 12 30 on day one. With no training, and then wonder why you don't make runs till mid year. Is that about right?????????

Get your facts right.

I dont genarally make many runs and if i do they are early in the year. Not mid year.

Day 1 of the season is when the real stuff does start and i am sure if anyone did not train they would not get a game.

But hey, each to their own. Keep those opinions coming, very interesting stuff.

P.S long live Banjo, congrats buddy. As soon as he starts sleeping regularly i will be on the first plane to the Gold Coast.

My Captain said:
For you it will start at 12 30 on day one. With no training, and then wonder why you don't make runs till mid year. Is that about right?????????
Funny, the better players are also the better trainers. It is the way at our club and it would be the same at most clubs. We at St Andrews can improve in this area. We all should watch Paul Newton train and if everyone trains 50% as hard as him we will all be better for it.

Can't wait to start training and start our assault at 3 in a row.

old hack;227216 said:
Funny, the better players are also the better trainers. It is the way at our club and it would be the same at most clubs. We at St Andrews can improve in this area. We all should watch Paul Newton train and if everyone trains 50% as hard as him we will all be better for it.

How do you rate Newts as a bloke? I know he gives his all on the field but what about his attitude off field.

My Captain said:

Get your facts right.

I dont genarally make many runs and if i do they are early in the year. Not mid year.

Day 1 of the season is when the real stuff does start and i am sure if anyone did not train they would not get a game.

But hey, each to their own. Keep those opinions coming, very interesting stuff.

P.S long live Banjo, congrats buddy. As soon as he starts sleeping regularly i will be on the first plane to the Gold Coast.

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;227228 said:
How do you rate Newts as a bloke? I know he gives his all on the field but what about his attitude off field.

Gun bloke off the field and puts as much time into the cricket club than anyone else.

Nobody would ever have a bad work to say about him (except his dress sense)

Works his ass off and is just one of the guys. Could have left for the big bucks but didnt.

gotta love the smoke!

Deano;227232 said:
Gun bloke off the field and puts as much time into the cricket club than anyone else.

Works his ass off and is just one of the guys. Could have left for the big bucks but didnt.

gotta love the smoke!

Hello Mate

You would think with 5 boys,one could be 6'10'' and play basketball,so i could retire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

old hack;227216 said:

A.Hussey;226994 said:
come on captain lay off jim. awesome cricketer, average bloke. but he has to stilck to the routine that has taken him to the top of the mmvca. also little banjo yarra seaniger came into the world on thursday. he is going great and so is bek.

Congradulations to yourself and Beck.

I will watch his progress and make sure he has the right connections for the big contracts in the coming years !!!!!

Well Done

F.O.S and family

gotta love the smoke!

Deano;227232 said:

gotta love the smoke!

Hello Mate

You would think with 5 boys,one could be 6'10'' and play basketball,so i could retire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jake j;227284 said:
how is the general feeling around the club , is there much inhouse bitching or is it one big happy family.

If you are referring to St Andrews in your comment,we are one club and enjoy each others company,both on and off the field.

Old blokes,some not so old and young blokes all enjoyed each others company on the trip away over the years and we have been lucky to have a few premierships to make it even more enjoyable.

F.O.S

A.Hussey;226994 said:

Congradulations to yourself and Beck.

I will watch his progress and make sure he has the right connections for the big contracts in the coming years !!!!!

Well Done

F.O.S and family

F.O.S;227305 said:
If you are referring to St Andrews in your comment,we are one club and enjoy each others company,both on and off the field.

Old blokes,some not so old and young blokes all enjoyed each others company on the trip away over the years and we have been lucky to have a few premierships to make it even more enjoyable.

F.O.S
Thats good to here looking forward to being apart of it.

Notice To All

From Tonight At 12.00am The Bigcricket Forum Will Be Changing Name To The St Andrew's Forum And Only Those People With No Life And Nothing To Do And No Real Opinion Will Be Allowed To Join.

Please Register Your Interest With F.o.s.

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

jake j;227284 said:
how is the general feeling around the club , is there much inhouse bitching or is it one big happy family.

F.O.S

He is a guy that is all about his mates, works his but off at training, comes to every social function. Drives long distances to spend time at the club as do a few of us.

He is a better bloke than he is a cricketer and he is a fine cricketer.

I would do anything for him and I am sure he would do the same for his mates.

F.O.S;227305 said:

F.O.S
Thats good to here looking forward to being apart of it.

jake j;227284 said:
You will enjoy the family atitude here mate, we have a lot of fun and everyone has a good time.

That is why people drive 40 minutes across town to come back night after night and we have 10-20 people back to stumps most saturday nights.

Notice To All

From Tonight At 12.00am The Bigcricket Forum Will Be Changing Name To The St Andrew's Forum And Only Those People With No Life And Nothing To Do And No Real Opinion Will Be Allowed To Join.

Please Register Your Interest With F.o.s.

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

F.O.S;227274 said:
Hello Mate

We all love smoke FOS and the whole family, can't wait to get back into it.

Go the Saints, all type os Saints as you know.

He is a guy that is all about his mates, works his but off at training, comes to every social function. Drives long distances to spend time at the club as do a few of us.

St Andrews Looking for new players in all grades, come join in on the fun and family atmosphere at our great club.

We invite all players with all types of ability to come down and have a run.

Everyone is welcome!!!

jake j;227284 said:
You will enjoy the family atitude here mate, we have a lot of fun and everyone has a good time.

That is why people drive 40 minutes across town to come back night after night and we have 10-20 people back to stumps most saturday nights.

F.O.S;227274 said:
Hello Mate

Your good FOS, you could be the best.

Smoke aint bad either, lol

Love the arrogance.

p.s huss, we can finally put the end to the rumours coming from plug that you played for the other team. Must have been the train drivers hat.

F.O.S;227274 said:
Hello Mate

We all love smoke FOS and the whole family, can't wait to get back into it.

Go the Saints, all type os Saints as you know.

old hack;227388 said:

I understand all of these points. The one season in the past he left, he played at my club in the VTCA. Great player, funny bloke who I got on well with and was part of our premiership team that year.

We went up a division and at around 11am on the morning of the first day of the season he and his dad took off. Unconfirmed rumours was because he was pissed off he couldn't bowl with the wind. Then he told us a few times he was coming back to the club to play with a few mates. They fell through and he went back to St. Andrews around 2 weeks before the season. Not many people at the club think very highly anymore of him.

St Andrews Looking for new players in all grades, come join in on the fun and family atmosphere at our great club.

We invite all players with all types of ability to come down and have a run.

Everyone is welcome!!!

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;227458 said:
I understand all of these points. The one season in the past he left, he played at my club in the VTCA. Great player, funny bloke who I got on well with and was part of our premiership team that year.

We went up a division and at around 11am on the morning of the first day of the season he and his dad took off. Unconfirmed rumours was because he was pissed off he couldn't bowl with the wind. Then he told us a few times he was coming back to the club to play with a few mates. They fell through and he went back to St. Andrews around 2 weeks before the season. Not many people at the club think very highly anymore of him.

Maybe you should talk to one of your legends(Dave Hackney) and get all the facts and then maybe you wont be so quick to make a comment.

It was never an on the field thing and thats where we will leave it,you got your full committment from a 17 year old when he was there and a premiership.

All the best to your club in the future.

F.O.S;227274 said:
Hello Mate

Your good FOS, you could be the best.

Smoke aint bad either, lol

Love the arrogance.

p.s huss, we can finally put the end to the rumours coming from plug that you played for the other team. Must have been the train drivers hat.

well have a few issuses to deal with here.
Pauly newts is a dead set champ. he is what every good cricket should be. he trains hard, plays hard, then kicks back and enjoys life and time with his family and mates. every cricket club needs a pauly and i would say it was not only a pleasure playing cricket with him but just hanging out with as well.
but i do have to agree with deano, he is not the sharpest dresser in the world, however im sure he is not concerned with fashion tips from deano and i!!
also back to deano,
You know i worked hard for that team. when your number 3 is a bunny and you have to take the burden of takin the shine of the ball by yourself it can wear you down.
and finally that hat brought sexy back to the mmvca.

old hack;227388 said:

The only reason i left was to go and play with four or five blokes who i grew up idolising as a kid, blokes i dreamt about playing cricket with one day it was nothing to do bowling into the wind i probably had my best year with you guys bowling into it so that wasnt the issue the only reason i left on the day was because i was scared i wouldnt be able to go where my heart was if i played that day as i would of needed a clearance thats all i know it probably wasnt the best way to go about it and i regret that but it was no hard feelings on the club i loved that club as much as any and i loved the people as for not playing last year my mates from school pulled out on me 2 weeks before the season and that was the only reason i would have come back so thats why i didnt come back but anyway good luck in the future to you and your club!!!!

Maybe you should talk to one of your legends(Dave Hackney) and get all the facts and then maybe you wont be so quick to make a comment.

It was never an on the field thing and thats where we will leave it,you got your full committment from a 17 year old when he was there and a premiership.

All the best to your club in the future.

Why did you leave Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back