mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

Old School;226025 said:
Hirdy can't say I know alot of Leo Sayers work.
Rooboy if you need to know about Air Supply, ABBA or Wham, Hirdy could dig deep into his record collection (he hasn't discovered CD's yet) and PULL out anything you need from the 70's & 80's.

Good morning boys

Sad to say if anyone is looking for some long plays, i have all the old classics,hence F.O.S (fossil)

have a good day.

Getting closer to the real stuff

F.O.S

F.O.S;226255 said:
Good morning boys

Sad to say if anyone is looking for some long plays, i have all the old classics,hence F.O.S (fossil)

have a good day.

F.O.S

Long way to go FOS, real stuff doesnt start until October.

Those sluggers are starting to tire...maybe it is a young mans game.

West Coburg for premiers

Old School;226307 said:
I won't have to put up with you 11 months if you play for St.Andrews.

Are you going to play for St Andrews Jake J?

Good move if you are....not a bad club

more the merrier

F.O.S;226255 said:
Good morning boys

have a good day.

F.O.S

West Coburg for premiers

Old School;226025 said:
Rooboy if you need to know about Air Supply, ABBA or Wham, Hirdy could dig deep into his record collection (he hasn't discovered CD's yet) and PULL out anything you need from the 70's & 80's.

we all know Jake J is heading to the saints to try and steal a premiership before he needs to retire!!!

not sure if he'll wear the gloves at St Andrews though!!

so come on everyone last week I asked for peoples premiership favourite, batting, bowling and champion predictions???

all those intelligent guys that they think they know cricket, put your predictions on the table.

:D

RooBoy;226507 said:
so come on everyone last week I asked for peoples premiership favourite, batting, bowling and champion predictions???

all those intelligent guys that they think they know cricket, put your predictions on the table.
Flag - Haig
Batting - Gary Taylor
Bowling - Warren Andrews
Choking - West Coburg

Old School;226025 said:

we all know Jake J is heading to the saints to try and steal a premiership before he needs to retire!!!

RooBoy;226507 said:

Flag - Haig
Batting - Gary Taylor
Bowling - Warren Andrews
Choking - West Coburg

RooBoy;226506 said:

retire,just turned 30. If you see me feild youll understand hy i need gloves.

jake j;226650 said:

Old School;226573 said:
Jake J will play at Socials his dad Chris Johnston will play for St.Andrews
speaking of retiering Bill your to old for vets even, But your always good for peoples confidence i guess.

RooBoy;226506 said:

jake j;226650 said:

Old School;226573 said:
Jake J will play at Socials his dad Chris Johnston will play for St.Andrews
speaking of retiering Bill your to old for vets even, But your always good for peoples confidence i guess.

Deano;226328 said:

West Coburg for premiers
For you it will start at 12 30 on day one. With no training, and then wonder why you don't make runs till mid year. Is that about right?????????

come on captain lay off jim. awesome cricketer, average bloke. but he has to stilck to the routine that has taken him to the top of the mmvca. also little banjo yarra seaniger came into the world on thursday. he is going great and so is bek.

A.Hussey;226994 said:
come on captain lay off jim. awesome cricketer, average bloke. but he has to stilck to the routine that has taken him to the top of the mmvca. also little banjo yarra seaniger came into the world on thursday. he is going great and so is bek.
Well done A.Hussey hope all is well with the little one and both the parents.

Deano;226328 said:

West Coburg for premiers
For you it will start at 12 30 on day one. With no training, and then wonder why you don't make runs till mid year. Is that about right?????????

My Captain said:
Funny, the better players are also the better trainers. It is the way at our club and it would be the same at most clubs. We at St Andrews can improve in this area. We all should watch Paul Newton train and if everyone trains 50% as hard as him we will all be better for it.

Can't wait to start training and start our assault at 3 in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back