mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

bcricket;234519 said:
St. Andrews will always get handouts from the association. After winning back to back. A turf is always looked after first because its the top grade. Its up to the rest of the teams to dethrone St. Andrews and i cant wait to have a hand in it! :D Train hard St.Mary's revenge is sweet and u's are taking the rite path to achieving that! ;)

why should they get hand outs??? it should be equal for all clubs!:confused:

RooBoy;234745 said:
RooBoy just ask anybody from St Andrews and they will tell you that there is defiantly no handouts to the club. Have had a few run ins with the last administration over the last few years (hope the new one will be better). Just look at our 3rds will have 3 grounds in 3 years. And the list could go on. So just the same as all the rest, all be it just that little bit better. Start with a good coach and captain, but more important have a great committee with Chris and Stewart and the last couple of seasons Kingsley and all their hard workers willing to help when called upon.

My Captain said:
RooBoy just ask anybody from St Andrews and they will tell you that there is defiantly no handouts to the club. Have had a few run ins with the last administration over the last few years (hope the new one will be better). Just look at our 3rds will have 3 grounds in 3 years. And the list could go on. So just the same as all the rest, all be it just that little bit better. Start with a good coach and captain, but more important have a great committee with Chris and Stewart and the last couple of seasons Kingsley and all their hard workers willing to help when called upon.

yeah you guys have been good on field. good committee, captain etc PLUS not to mention a healthy salary cap to fit in all those star players!!!!
;)

RooBoy;234745 said:

My Captain said:

yeah you guys have been good on field. good committee, captain etc PLUS not to mention a healthy salary cap to fit in all those star players!!!!
;)

Can't bowl can't bat;234953 said:
Harder this year what a joke, you fell in last season. Get over yourselfs you fat heads!!!!

Thats true, a few of the boys getting on a bit.

St Marys and Glenroy should be starting the season very confident about their chances.

Heard last night at training that East Coburg have appointed their coach. The guy can't remember his name but it is apparently one of their bowlers. But its not one of the Khans. Doubt whether it is McGowan, so I am out of names. Any help?

Harder this year what a joke, you fell in last season. Get over yourselfs you fat heads!!!!

Thats true, a few of the boys getting on a bit.

St Marys and Glenroy should be starting the season very confident about their chances.

bomber27;234967 said:
Heard last night at training that East Coburg have appointed their coach. The guy can't remember his name but it is apparently one of their bowlers. But its not one of the Khans. Doubt whether it is McGowan, so I am out of names. Any help?

i havent heard on the grapevine yet, but will check it out. Whispher at the club is that McGowan is leaving. ????????

bomber27;234967 said:

i havent heard on the grapevine yet, but will check it out. Whispher at the club is that McGowan is leaving. ????????

bomber27;234967 said:

The word is that both McGowan's have gone back to Pascoe Vale along with Mark Pallini so the bowling stocks will be vastly improved down there.

Anyone know how the Redbacks are travelling at the moment and if they've 'acquired' anyone down at Shore Reserve?

Why would anyone respond!!!!!

3 losses in 2 years of cricket, mmmmmmmm

Should have finished on top both years, mmmmmm

2 flags, mmmmmm

old hack;235087 said:

2 flags, mmmmmm

hey they were very lucky last season....St Marys hold a catch or 2 and the result would be reversed.

But as of said before catches win matches!

bomber27;234967 said:

The word is that both McGowan's have gone back to Pascoe Vale along with Mark Pallini so the bowling stocks will be vastly improved down there.

Anyone know how the Redbacks are travelling at the moment and if they've 'acquired' anyone down at Shore Reserve?

RooBoy;235170 said:
hey they were very lucky last season....St Marys hold a catch or 2 and the result would be reversed.

But as of said before catches win matches!

Totally agree, if your going to drop 10+ catches you don't deserve to win it.
That wasn't the point. It is the lack of respect for the rest of the compition when your not that far in front of the pack, as us old school know it's the quickest way to come crashing down.

2 flags, mmmmmm

Can't bowl can't bat;235196 said:
Totally agree, if your going to drop 10+ catches you don't deserve to win it.
That wasn't the point. It is the lack of respect for the rest of the compition when your not that far in front of the pack, as us old school know it's the quickest way to come crashing down.

Thats a stupid comment.

How someone can show a lack of respect on a blog when 50% of the stuff in here is b.s and some who are faceless so people could write basically anything.

Pumping up your own club is not a lack of respect. If it was said that "x" team was terrible and had no hope then that myabe something to query.

Most teams think they have half a chance to win, so saying it will be hard to win 3 in a row is common sense, not lack of respect.

p.s both teams fielded terribly last year in the gf.

Bomber to you know the date the season starts and if so does it start with 2 one dayers and then go to 2 day cricket???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back