NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

The Cotch;318931 said:
You could tell from the weather last night it would never reach 39 or whatever today.

BigLittleFishPond makes a great call. Why would they call the game off at 9am? If they had have waited two hours later they would've realised today would've never reached the expected maximum. It's just poor protocol.

Did they call it off last night?

The Cotch;318931 said:
You could tell from the weather last night it would never reach 39 or whatever today.

BigLittleFishPond makes a great call. Why would they call the game off at 9am? If they had have waited two hours later they would've realised today would've never reached the expected maximum. It's just poor protocol.

Did they call it off last night?

According to the weather channel, it got to 32...

But :mad:! It's just mind blowing and incredibly frustrating how an organisation could make such a ill-thought and fallacious decision...

According to the weather channel, it got to 32...

But :mad:! It's just mind blowing and incredibly frustrating how an organisation could make such a ill-thought and fallacious decision...

i played today at bundoora old paradians in the vsdca
beautiful conditions to play cricket what a joke that was for you blokes to be called off

i played today at bundoora old paradians in the vsdca
beautiful conditions to play cricket what a joke that was for you blokes to be called off

i went to the mill park vs thomo united game as we had no game and copped heaps of crap because our association jumped too early ,they couldnt believe that we didnt play today considering the weather, they normally wait till 11.00 to decide such things but panicked and made a very bad call.it cant be changed now but some clubs will benefit and others will lose out, not because they were good enough or not but because of the stupidity of some people, no excuses need to made just an apology to all north metro players[/I]
Bazza;318982 said:
MESSAGE FROM ABOUT 50 PEOPLE FROM SIX CLUBS AT THE OLYMPIC.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU GET THE PICTURE,

Also applies to every other comp laughing at us, while they play in this debilitating heat?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i went to the mill park vs thomo united game as we had no game and copped heaps of crap because our association jumped too early ,they couldnt believe that we didnt play today considering the weather, they normally wait till 11.00 to decide such things but panicked and made a very bad call.it cant be changed now but some clubs will benefit and others will lose out, not because they were good enough or not but because of the stupidity of some people, no excuses need to made just an apology to all north metro players[/I]
Bazza;318982 said:
MESSAGE FROM ABOUT 50 PEOPLE FROM SIX CLUBS AT THE OLYMPIC.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU GET THE PICTURE,

Also applies to every other comp laughing at us, while they play in this debilitating heat?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I remember earlier in the year after it had rained non stop for 3 days straight and it only stopped at 11.30 on the saturday we played in A grade when noone thought it was possible but it just shows how stupid of a decision it was to not play today conditions were great for it. Teams missing out o0n finals because of this doesnt worry me but the big thing is that we miss a week of playing cricket especially when we only have 2 games left.

VERY POOR DECISION

I remember earlier in the year after it had rained non stop for 3 days straight and it only stopped at 11.30 on the saturday we played in A grade when noone thought it was possible but it just shows how stupid of a decision it was to not play today conditions were great for it. Teams missing out o0n finals because of this doesnt worry me but the big thing is that we miss a week of playing cricket especially when we only have 2 games left.

VERY POOR DECISION

reedy_92;319085 said:

VERY POOR DECISION

The only reason we played that day was because Northcote United only needed a few runs to defeat Rosebank. OH yeah that's right Bill Anderson and A . Marcon are best mates.......Ridiculous decision not to play today

reedy_92;319085 said:

VERY POOR DECISION

The only reason we played that day was because Northcote United only needed a few runs to defeat Rosebank. OH yeah that's right Bill Anderson and A . Marcon are best mates.......Ridiculous decision not to play today

a quote " may god save the queen , because nothing will save the nmca executive " what a disgrace . TO all clubs when u get the by laws for next season throw them in the bin because all bill and his mates do is make it up as they go . why have a heat policy if you are just making it up as it suits you . under laughing stock in the dictionary there is now the nmca logo . and all this time i thought crusty the clown and sideshow bob were just cartoon characters . might i say that all clubs call a delegates meeting and put a vote of no confidence in against this administration before they cause any further embarrasment !

a quote " may god save the queen , because nothing will save the nmca executive " what a disgrace . TO all clubs when u get the by laws for next season throw them in the bin because all bill and his mates do is make it up as they go . why have a heat policy if you are just making it up as it suits you . under laughing stock in the dictionary there is now the nmca logo . and all this time i thought crusty the clown and sideshow bob were just cartoon characters . might i say that all clubs call a delegates meeting and put a vote of no confidence in against this administration before they cause any further embarrasment !

duckman;319104 said:

Where is the accountability for Bill Anderson. He should be sacked and relieved of all his responsibilities. How can anything that this guy says be treated seriously. He is full of contradictions and backflips and most importantly does not know how to follow the rules of cricket. I bet all the rest of his mates at VMCU will give him heaps on his pathetic and ill informed decision to call early stumps today. NMCA need to act on his lack of judgement and expertise. Terminate ASAP:confused:

duckman;319104 said:

Where is the accountability for Bill Anderson. He should be sacked and relieved of all his responsibilities. How can anything that this guy says be treated seriously. He is full of contradictions and backflips and most importantly does not know how to follow the rules of cricket. I bet all the rest of his mates at VMCU will give him heaps on his pathetic and ill informed decision to call early stumps today. NMCA need to act on his lack of judgement and expertise. Terminate ASAP:confused:

8 ball over;319136 said:

Agree completely. A vote of no confidence must occur immediately. If Anderson had any pride he should stand down. I was watching DV cricket today and the joke was on NMCA.

8 ball over;319136 said:

Agree completely. A vote of no confidence must occur immediately. If Anderson had any pride he should stand down. I was watching DV cricket today and the joke was on NMCA.

bill anderson is not the only one who makes this decision, my sources indicate that the vote went both ways, not sure who has the final say but the whole thing is a joke and we are the laughing stock of all other associations, a full review of this situation needs to be addressed straight away to ensure this shit dosent happen again.

bill anderson is not the only one who makes this decision, my sources indicate that the vote went both ways, not sure who has the final say but the whole thing is a joke and we are the laughing stock of all other associations, a full review of this situation needs to be addressed straight away to ensure this shit dosent happen again.

sounds good but can see problems with the sook clubs using unavailabilities as an excuse not to play, as we know heaps of people would work on a sunday, NOT.

sounds good but can see problems with the sook clubs using unavailabilities as an excuse not to play, as we know heaps of people would work on a sunday, NOT.

Cricket yesterday afternoon was great..
The temperature only got to about 30. Perfect conditions for cricket.

Did NMCA give any real reason for the early cancellations ?

Sounds like Connex > NMCA when it comes to heat related issues ;)

Cricket yesterday afternoon was great..
The temperature only got to about 30. Perfect conditions for cricket.

Did NMCA give any real reason for the early cancellations ?

Sounds like Connex > NMCA when it comes to heat related issues ;)

Looking In the Herald Sun 10 Metro comps played cricket yesterday it must have only been extremly hot in the city of Darebin yesterday

Looking In the Herald Sun 10 Metro comps played cricket yesterday it must have only been extremly hot in the city of Darebin yesterday

What a bunch of bloody sooks.

My team were in a winning position and yes it does have an affect on our ability to make the finals. Now have to win both or we will miss out. However, I ended up having a brilliant day at the races at Flemington in the aircon comfort of the members after sweating my arse off all weak and really didn't feel like playing on saturday anyway.

What a bunch of bloody sooks.

My team were in a winning position and yes it does have an affect on our ability to make the finals. Now have to win both or we will miss out. However, I ended up having a brilliant day at the races at Flemington in the aircon comfort of the members after sweating my arse off all weak and really didn't feel like playing on saturday anyway.

So, next years line up, should be something like,
COTCH - Administrator, BAZZA - President, INSPIRATION666, SPUD, 8 BALLOVER, DUCKMAN, REEDY92, CANPLAY1, WIZARD, BIGFIHLITTLEPOND - Executive Committee,
CAN'T WAIT, at least we wont have to go to meetings anymore(wont miss those boring nites at Keon Park anyway) just do it all on here. When's the ballot paper coming out,
then we would really be a laughing stock, imagine the minutes book, with all these funny names in it (motion put foward by 8 BALL OVER, seconded by BIGFISHLITTLEPOND)
cant wait till next season, when we will be the best run comp in the state
also, DIAMOND VALLEY are looking for a new administrator next year, lets just merge
with them and bring them up to our level
Personally, dont think it will happen, cause then we might find out who youse all are,
and maybe thats a bit to scary, but maybe someone is brave enough to put their hand up, under their real name.

COTCH - Administrator, BAZZA - President, INSPIRATION666, SPUD, 8 BALLOVER, DUCKMAN, REEDY92, CANPLAY1, WIZARD, BIGFIHLITTLEPOND - Executive Committee,
CAN'T WAIT, at least we wont have to go to meetings anymore(wont miss those boring nites at Keon Park anyway) just do it all on here. When's the ballot paper coming out,
then we would really be a laughing stock, imagine the minutes book, with all these funny names in it (motion put foward by 8 BALL OVER, seconded by BIGFISHLITTLEPOND)
also, DIAMOND VALLEY are looking for a new administrator next year, lets just merge
Personally, dont think it will happen, cause then we might find out who youse all are,
and maybe thats a bit to scary, but maybe someone is brave enough to put their hand up, under their real name.

sidney;319422 said:

Have been on here under my real name from the start, Barry (Bazza) Parks from Cobras. I have also stated that my OPINION is mine and mine only. At no stage has anyone on here asked for anything but the rules that are in place to be followed, if you can not see the future incosistencies that will be presented with yesterday's decision then that is one of the problems the match committee also have. As I pointed out yesterday when you deviate from the rules and make rash decisions you open up pandora's box with theories of favouritism and bullying, which has already started on here.

sidney;319422 said:

Have been on here under my real name from the start, Barry (Bazza) Parks from Cobras. I have also stated that my OPINION is mine and mine only. At no stage has anyone on here asked for anything but the rules that are in place to be followed, if you can not see the future incosistencies that will be presented with yesterday's decision then that is one of the problems the match committee also have. As I pointed out yesterday when you deviate from the rules and make rash decisions you open up pandora's box with theories of favouritism and bullying, which has already started on here.

duckman;319104 said:

shows how much you know, the decision not to play on sat probably effected nothcote uniteds chances of finals more than anyones, they went from slim to none

duckman;319104 said:

shows how much you know, the decision not to play on sat probably effected nothcote uniteds chances of finals more than anyones, they went from slim to none

sidney;319422 said:

By the way can I be the Administrator - the extra cash will be handy?

Who are you sidney?

sidney;319422 said:

By the way can I be the Administrator - the extra cash will be handy?

Who are you sidney?

Bazza;319426 said:

Well said, I knew you'd have something useful to say when he asked if anyone will show their real names.

Bazza;319426 said:

Well said, I knew you'd have something useful to say when he asked if anyone will show their real names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back