RESULTS round 7

Re: RESULTS round 7

how do u even know wat i made Champ, dont think u were there!
dont press me or ill ark up, i got the dirt on u

I no cos ive got friends on the inside. Friends who made 50s and friends who have made APS 100's. NOt that i can say the same for you.

Dean3;209131 said:
Both sides batted 12, no? And the 1sts were bowled out in 50 out of 60 overs?

what the ******** is wrong with you mate? you seriously need help if you keep telling yourself this kinda crap and i needa keep explaining what happened.

the day was poorly run, 1s batted 1st, were told it was a 50 over game and were 9 down at the 50 over mark goin for it, then they lost a wicket in the 50th over at 206 when the 10A's coach shouted to the number 12, (who was filling in for 1s because he is a 2s player, to make up numbers) to pad up, he went in and went out 2 balls later hence score = 206 in 51st over wen they tell us that now 10A's will bat for 60 overs, it infact was not a 50 over game.
wen 2's were 7-60, pretty much no1 cared nemore, then 10/175 off 53 overs and brought in their number 12 and the rest i've explained.
stop saying these ********en dumb comments, get over a practice game

Yeah. Right on Aaron Davies. Its ok tho cos Wesley will show them how good they are in the weeks to come...Pause not.

zapper_9;209344 said:
Yeah. Right on Aaron Davies. Its ok tho cos Wesley will show them how good they are in the weeks to come...Pause not.

maybe you can hit some big 10's and 15's in the 3s/4s and get them over the line@|

OK then i will. I quite enjoy a run for the 3's when there's a bye. BTW, it was actually a big 24 until the yr 10 dogged me.

Back