South Africa in Australia

Re: South Africa in Australia

Even steven here atm. A cuple of quick wickets and South Africa will be in trouble.

Will be interseting to see how Clarke goes with the bat and Tsotsobe and Parnell with the ball.;)

postmanpav;318307 said:
I reckon Tsotsobe will go ok but Parnell will probably get thumped (hopefully by Warner).

Perhaps. If Warner falls early to one of them it will give them a huge confidence boost.

South Africa are just edging ATM for mine at 2-155 after 33. Ponting shouldn't be bowling part timers atm though.

Hodge won't play. He should be he won't.

He's been overlooked so many times i can't see them picking him now.

grapedo;316561 said:
I think Jolldo is 15 too, so looks like Warney will be. :p

I'm 17. @|

Aussies just in front IMO. Aussies need a quick wicket though, it's starting to slip back to South Africa.

Nice wicket and about time.

Will be nice to see if we can chase totals down cause we sure as shit cant defend totals atm.

a for effort;317179 said:
Parnell looks like he will be a good player. Interesting to see how he goes.

Yeah leading wicket taker in the u 19 wc last year. Also Tsotsobe is being groomed to replace Ntini time will tell whether he is good enough.

Carseldine should be considered.
He's in supreme form, hitting a hundred last night in the Ford Ranger Cup, coming of his 3 50's in a row in the KFC Big Bash.

Yeh if that's your argument, what about Michael Klinger?

It is all well and good to score truckloads of domestic runs but really a lot of the blokes aren't up to the standard of international cricket.

Bad luck for Amla. Deserved a hundred. Good knock that.

On a good note, Aussies now in control with De Villiers and Amla no longer out there.

If blokes like Warner can come in without playing a first class game,surely the likes of klinger,carseldine etc. can get a game?
Also an ideal game for Australia to try some more fresh blood as it is a dead rubber.

bundybullz08;317589 said:
If blokes like Warner can come in without playing a first class game,surely the likes of klinger,carseldine etc. can get a game?
Also an ideal game for Australia to try some more fresh blood as it is a dead rubber.
Australia have got a full cricket team out due to injury and are already playing the kids and do have some of the experienced players who are playing because they are out of form. Yes we have got Michael Clarke and Nathan Bracken back in the team.

Bad luck for Amla. The channel 9 commentators were'nt too excited. They just acted like it was a normal wicket with a batsman on 25.

Carseldine is 33 years old.

If they're going to use the going for youth excuse for Hodge they can't play Carseldine. I wouldn't mind seeing it though. We need someone in form in that middle order.

Oh.ok
I didn't know Carseldine was 33, but like you said,he's probably the inform batsmen in australia and australia desperately needs someone in the middle order to score runs.

bundybullz08;317572 said:
Carseldine should be considered.
He's in supreme form, hitting a hundred last night in the Ford Ranger Cup, coming of his 3 50's in a row in the KFC Big Bash.

Agreed they can keep trying all rounders.

Even steven here atm. A cuple of quick wickets and South Africa will be in trouble.

Will be interseting to see how Clarke goes with the bat and Tsotsobe and Parnell with the ball.;)

Back