South Africa v Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: South Africa v Pakistan

Almost_Austwick said:
That's what you get for replying in work when you are unable to check the scores ;).

That's what happens, you blink, Pakistan lose a wicket and 30 runs have just appeared on the score...thats Afridi for you!

May I ask what your job is, I know you used to work with making bats.

i heard they are shifting the last match from Karachi to lahore because of security concerns. i think south africa will bounce back in tomorrows match.

Should be a comprehensive win for us. the bowlers were awesome on a flat pitch and pollock and smith are giving them a lesson in batting. pollock is very capable batsman good move to send him at 3.

pollock at 3 thats surprising. SA demolished pakistan today. they have been off colour in the last 2 games but i think they'll win the series.

wtf, pollock that high? madness

another bad game for us dunno what is going wrong

plus we may have to have that idiot back in the team

im confident we are going to complete the series on a high note. pakistan have been ordinary throughout the tour and it'd be nice to end the tour with the odi series win.

Pakistan will win the final game, I think a certain bowler will have a point to make (if he plays).

Pakistan are in a very strong position right now. The return of Akhtar has made the difference.

nonet101 said:
Pakistan will win the final game, I think a certain bowler will have a point to make (if he plays).

Seems like you may have a decent crystal ball. Akthar did ok, 4 for 40 odd is none too shabby.

Kallis was too slow. 250 for south africa would have been better but akhtar made the difference. thats why Pakistan want him because hes so good at times but he always keeps breaking so many rules.

I thought pakistan would have won easily but how is it happened they lost so many wickects and they can lose now only tailenders are left.

i knew it. due to that brilliant spell from morkel we managed to steal victory. i think 20 more runs would have given us a winning total but how stupid is afridi even a monkey would have played a better shot at that moment. its been a successful and satisfying tour for us.

What a unexpected end to the match. I think pakistan should blame the batsman who threw their wickets like misbah,afridi and shoaib akhtar. pakistan needed only 3 runs per over yet they played high risk shots. Akhtar is a bowler but even if he used his brain pakistan could have won. I think south africa had the confidence that they could win and they did great fielding.

haha i could have imagined south africa choking like this but not someone choking against the usual chokers. the last few batsmen were batting as if they needed 20 an over. pakistan got to blame it on their own stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back