Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

caw mascot;179696 said:
why is power broker (gerard midson) asking questions about himself. And talking about ego how big is his asking about feed back on himself. why have all the kids left howlong that were any good (GREAT COACH)

Can anyone tell me who the kids r that caw mascot has talked of that left howlong.

caw mascot;179713 said:
well middo what r u on

mido is worth every cent worth of the bundy cans he is being paid with, not like you who is just a puppet for his boss at the wodonga golf club who from all accounts has caused the trouble at howlong, hey caw mascot aka smussy?

you say morrys a top bloke and a battler, he played in a premiership with tiny at kiewa. why so much hate towards tiny. he's been loyal to kiewa forever and now work circumstances have forced a change. apparently:confused:
Second rate cricketers;179707 said:
The thing is no one cares about brendon he s abattler but a top bloke not like the ex howlong trio loyalty is a big thing

caw mascot;179713 said:
well middo what r u on
Like i said he would be on $1000 a year no t like Golf works

big ego;179719 said:
you say mors a top bloke and a battler, he played in a premiership with tiny at kiewa. why so much hate towards tiny. he's been loyal to kiewa forever and now work circumstances have forced a change. apparently:confused:
Nothing against him mate just dont rate him as a cricketer

rangatrain;179718 said:
mido is worth every cent worth of the bundy cans he is being paid with, not like you who is just a puppet for his boss at the wodonga golf club who from all accounts has caused the trouble at howlong, hey caw mascot aka smussy?
obviously middos love child is it

Second rate cricketers;179702 said:
Any way who wants to talk real cricket will north albury get 3 in arow.
Who will conquer the Peterson form and who will be the big improvers.
Theres probably no need for district players to respond they wouldnt no hey big egoo

Actually, Nth Albury are going for 4 in a row. Abbsy and his boys only know how to win. Top class outfit!!!!!!!!

fair enough, don't know how he's overated though. i don't think many people rate him anyway.
Second rate cricketers;179721 said:
Nothing against him mate just dont rate him as a cricketer

caw mascot;179713 said:
well middo what r u on

I think player payments should b confidential and u guys can believe wot u hear but just remember no individual is bigger than the club and i think its about time some people started thinking about that a little bit more.

Second rate cricketers;179722 said:
obviously middos love child is it
no, just someone who is a bit sick of the pasting these blokes are getting from what i believe are cricketers that arent up to it themselves, maybe they are a little jealous that clubs havent approached them to play, but not every club are looking for C graders.

Powerbroker;179727 said:
dont u have anything else 2 do wit yr day other than sit in front of a computer Doey

The thing is you sportspeople dont want to be told the truth about your faults.
Its to easy to sook like uno who than to take it on , always looking for the easy way out and thats what a pretender is , not someone who says what they think comeon take those iss by the way who the hell is doeyyyyyy

rangatrain;179718 said:

who is this and who is smussy

rangatrain;179735 said:
where and who have you played with to make your opinion on horey so strong i know the bloke and he isnt as bad as you are making out.

With yr name u obviously have yr ticket stamped for the ranga express.Good to c some people sticking up for these so called overrated players.Midson,Hore,Schleibs,Vincent still wouldnt be the size of the puppets ego

Powerbroker;179736 said:
With yr name u obviously have yr ticket stamped for the ranga express.Good to c some people sticking up for these so called overrated players.Midson,Hore,Schleibs,Vincent still wouldnt be the size of the puppets ego
its sounds like a good ticket to buy, tot tot all aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rangatrain;179735 said:
where and who have you played with to make your opinion on horey so strong i know the bloke and he isnt as bad as you are making out.

I have heard that Middo has taken more of Howlongs players with him to Dederang.The way he is going it will b like a merger.

Powerbroker;179738 said:
I have heard that Middo has taken more of Howlongs players with him to Dederang.The way he is going it will b like a merger.
just a couple of extra carriages on the express tot tot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back