Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

i was talking to the boys yesterday and can confirm 3 of the 4 are definate starters.
rangatrain;179787 said:
you might be able to clear a few things up big ego. who are and who arent heading to new city "tiny,kel bailey,daniel cassidy,bartel"

More rumours afloat... Waza Hamilton is out for the season, reinjured his knee at training today. What else can go wrong at WWWCC?

million happy;179780 said:
Well said train. I didn't know one bloke could spark such discussion, i reckon at least 5 pages have been dedicated to this man. Lets change the record. I'm not sure if Dool's will head into town. Sounds like another rumour.@|
Dool's will probably not be in town to play cricket this season if he goes to the ACT for footy:cool:

Hasbeen;179794 said:
More rumours afloat... Waza Hamilton is out for the season, reinjured his knee at training today. What else can go wrong at WWWCC?
not a rumour, yes it happened at training yesterday, got it straight from the horses mouth. from what i hear though the only trouble the warriors are having is recuriting players, the off feild stuff is travelling very well.

Hasbeen;179794 said:

doesn't look good for him and the club.they were hoping to have a red hot crack at the flag in b'grade.club s doing fine off field but has struggled for the past 3 years due to many reasons.with player turn a big problem.very crappy training facitilies is another problem. just heard that the 2 c grade comps have been merged??? anyones thoughts!!!! if they have merged whats the point of promotion and relagations of club??? they one good part is less travel@|

big guys don't run;179922 said:
doesn't look good for him and the club.they were hoping to have a red hot crack at the flag in b'grade.club s doing fine off field but has struggled for the past 3 years due to many reasons.with player turn a big problem.very crappy training facitilies is another problem. just heard that the 2 c grade comps have been merged??? anyones thoughts!!!! if they have merged whats the point of promotion and relagations of club??? they one good part is less travel@|

My understanding of it Big Guy is that both A & B grades will be all two-day matches and the C grade comp will be a merged comp that includes all sides from both provincial and district competitions. This C grade comp will play all one-day fixtures. The reasoning behind this decision is that there are a fair majority of people in C grade who play just to have a bit of fun and treat it as a social thing, which is fair enough. However, some provincial teams have broken away in protest and/or because they can to create their own two-day competition in C grade. Bloody rediculous if you ask me.The promotion and relegation scheme that will be in place is for A & B grade and hopes to encourage a better standard of cricket in the region.

million happy;179758 said:
Little, i think if Middo didn't win a flag within two years at Dederang with the players he has got up there it would be a failure. The young brigade that they have got there is sensational, especially the Hill boys, Creamer and Sheetz. However, Marmo and Packer still have a fair few question marks over their heads. Where will Marmo fit in with Julian Day coming to the club? Where will Packer fit in with Horey also coming? Also, how did Middo go at Howlong? Where did they finish last year? Sounds to me that the ship was sinking and he has jumped on the first life raft out of there.

you'd think Packer would open the bowling as he did last season... getting 29 wickets (many top order bats) with many dropped catches. only thing that stopped him getting more was poor captaincy and lack of training. marmo looking very good early, keen for a big year

Erdeljac43;179819 said:
Dool's will probably not be in town to play cricket this season if he goes to the ACT for footy:cool:

might leave barney but wont leave ovens and murray footy

million happy;179927 said:
My understanding of it Big Guy is that both A & B grades will be all two-day matches and the C grade comp will be a merged comp that includes all sides from both provincial and district competitions. This C grade comp will play all one-day fixtures. The reasoning behind this decision is that there are a fair majority of people in C grade who play just to have a bit of fun and treat it as a social thing, which is fair enough. However, some provincial teams have broken away in protest and/or because they can to create their own two-day competition in C grade. Bloody rediculous if you ask me.The promotion and relegation scheme that will be in place is for A & B grade and hopes to encourage a better standard of cricket in the region.

well that sounds like some clubs are trying to win flags in all greades ie;east.....:D one thing good may come out it.the silverback will take more easy wickets and make a lot more easy runs this season??? he will be looking forward to player his old mob again!!!!! maybe top pup will play aswell!!!! another question with so many teams what will it the finals set up be??? also i hope that the draw isn't to nasty towards the district clubs!!!!!

big guys don't run;179930 said:
well that sounds like some clubs are trying to win flags in all greades ie;east.....:D one thing good may come out it.the silverback will take more easy wickets and make a lot more easy runs this season??? he will be looking forward to player his old mob again!!!!! maybe top pup will play aswell!!!! another question with so many teams what will it the finals set up be??? also i hope that the draw isn't to nasty towards the district clubs!!!!!
What would be wrong with a B2 grade two day comp for teams that want lower grade 2 day cricket and a C Grade for all sides?:confused:

Erdeljac43;179935 said:
What would be wrong with a B2 grade two day comp for teams that want lower grade 2 day cricket and a C Grade for all sides?:confused:

or y not just have a c grade and a d grade?c grade 2 day,d grade 1 day

Second rate cricketers;179768 said:
tO BE FAIR MIDSON IS ONE GREAT BOWLER AND BEEN A ORNAMENT TO THNE GAME GOOD LUCK WITH COACHING DEDERANG HE HAS DONE HIS SERVICE.
SPEAKING TO SOME GREAT ABCA PLAYTERS THE BLOKE COULD BOWL, WELL DONE GERARD. jUST HOPE YOUR RECRUIT TREATS U RIGHT

Thx for that src but u have to remember North Albury only one 1 flag while I was there.Semi final defeat after semi final defeat withn the best side on paper every year for the 5 years I was there.Thats wot a lot of people need 2 understand about my move to Dederang.The players are pumped but unless u all pull in the same direction u will not win a premiership.I dont think Horey will give us any problems because we have a lot of respect 4 each other.Its fair enuff to say he is a club hopper but if u aint happy y stay.Also I want 2 wish Scotty Vincent all the best For the coming season in his first year as Coach at Howlong

i think middo is going to do a sensational job at dederang, its a shame the cricket community does not have a heart after the darren pieterson saga. how long is it going to take to relise cricket is for fun, money should not be an issue, if u can't enjoy a beer with your mates what hope does the cricket atturn of albury wodonga have.

Germ;179945 said:
i think middo is going to do a sensational job at dederang, its a shame the cricket community does not have a heart after the darren pieterson saga. how long is it going to take to relise cricket is for fun, money should not be an issue, if u can't enjoy a beer with your mates what hope does the cricket atturn of albury wodonga have.

Middo will only do well if the players all contribute.They cant afford 2 have any passengers cause after all the recruits spots come Feb and March will b hard 2 get in A grade

Germ;179945 said:
Its a pity more teams don't have that attitude (especially ex.ABCA A Grade sides). Most teams play their game, pack up the kit and piss off afterwards, sometimes not even back to their own club rooms. I don't know why the don't just take up Golf, its the perfect sport for individuals.:rolleyes:

Erdeljac43;179947 said:
Its a pity more teams don't have that attitude (especially ex.ABCA A Grade sides). Most teams play their game, pack up the kit and piss off afterwards, sometimes not even back to their own club rooms. I don't know why the don't just take up Golf, its the perfect sport for individuals.:rolleyes:
exactly rite.What has happened 2 finishing a game,havin a few beers with the opposition and the headin back 2 yr own drinking hole?

Second rate cricketers;179772 said:
SO ABOUT DEDERANG LETS ALL BET WHAT ROUND WILL THE NEW HOWLONG RECRUIIT PULL THE PIN AND LET DOWN ANOTHER CLUB.
I BET NEXT YEAR STRAIGHT TO YACK IRECKON WHATS EVERYONE ELSES THOUGHTS
i reckon u should give it a rest. i was wrong to pay hore out since i didnt no the reason behind him leaving maybe u should start talking cricket and not putting people down. he left west wodonga cause there wasnt much of a future left at club and he was only a first year player at howlong not like he was a 10 year player and he owed them the world.

Top Pup;179949 said:
i reckon u should give it a rest. i was wrong to pay hore out since i didnt no the reason behind him leaving maybe u should start talking cricket and not putting people down. he left west wodonga cause there wasnt much of a future left at club and he was only a first year player at howlong not like he was a 10 year player and he owed them the world.

good work pup.Maybe a few others should find out the facts before the start shooting thier fingers off.You have 2 remember Horey only went to Howlong cause Middo was there.And from wot I believe he told them if Middo wasnt playing there he wouldnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back