DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

the boy;266808 said:
yer i think he plays for plenty johnson i see his name everywhere in cricket results. future star, will go onto bigger and better things. Thoughts?

yeh johnson is a freak made two hundreds in round 1 and 2

dirt.ball;284367 said:
thats true.
we dont hear much at all about the players and teams in the "blue" division.
macleod are a really talented team with loads of good players as well as research, however many of the boys on this forum play in TEAL, so we don't hear much about them (N)

yeh lets talk more about 16 blue instead of teal all the time

all day!;284366 said:
will we play tomoz?
his out until after christmas...
which is a real shame coz his a great player.
him and liam o'leary at macleod was there best chance to play top 4...
now its up to liam with the bat and some to stand up with the bowl..
do u know of any1 else that is a handed bowler for them?

N_88;284371 said:
his out until after christmas...
which is a real shame coz his a great player.
him and liam o'leary at macleod was there best chance to play top 4...
now its up to liam with the bat and some to stand up with the bowl..
do u know of any1 else that is a handed bowler for them?

yeh i played em a few weeks back, swainger the opener he does a bit with the ball and gets a lot of bounce...

can hit the ball!;284374 said:
yeh i played em a few weeks back, swainger the opener he does a bit with the ball and gets a lot of bounce...

i havent heard of him b4..
is a quick baller or jst line?
any1 stand up with the bat instead of L.O'leary when u played them...
they have some good talent but there top order crumbles to often.(thoughts)

does any1 agree the only reason appa has come back to plenty bcoz he was doing nothing for northcote
his a great bat a top feilder but cant make runs against great bowling sides
thoughts?

yeh macloed hav got some good players with bat and ball, its a shame that toosey is out till chrissy cause hes a good player n a rippa kid

HOWZAAT;284311 said:
exactly his only problem is patience.

but if u wanna no if he is quick or not ask the kid from plenty that got him thumb broken by him

that kid was L smith btw it wasnt dayne

N_88;284379 said:
does any1 agree the only reason appa has come back to plenty bcoz he was doing nothing for northcote
his a great bat a top feilder but cant make runs against great bowling sides
thoughts?

na not too sure bout that 1 i think he got a few 40s for northcote, maybe just wanted to play with mates

middle skittle;284380 said:
yeh macloed hav got some good players with bat and ball, its a shame that toosey is out till chrissy cause hes a good player n a rippa kid
yea ive gotta agree with u there he is a top bloke always speaking his mind if he doesnt like ya he will defs tall ya

i think its gonna be a real battle for the teal flag this year, ppl say plentys got it but anythin can happen in finals. i reckon the team that i play for has an ok chance if we get it all together.

middle skittle;284385 said:
na not too sure bout that 1 i think he got a few 40s for northcote, maybe just wanted to play with mates

oh really i heard he did nothing i gotta admit i didnt check but yea jst from mouth to ear..
well with him in the team it makes there order much stronger...
but its a shame that they cant all contribute instead of jst one player

middle skittle;284390 said:
i think its gonna be a real battle for the teal flag this year, ppl say plentys got it but anythin can happen in finals. i reckon the team that i play for has an ok chance if we get it all together.
im not rating plenty this year for the flag i think it could be anyones..
they relie on 2 players and when it comes to finals its gonna let them down

hmm im pretty sure plenty is more than just one player. I know mitch and Ben are guns and they are capable of making hundreds everyweek. But what about the other 'less known' players from plenty that have hit their 30's and 40's this year. J Kett, L smith, D smith, J Mcmahon and J donaldson. Also mitch and ben don't bowl and the attack of Cullen, Cocking and Smith seems pretty handy to me!

N_88;284395 said:
im not rating plenty this year for the flag i think it could be anyones..
they relie on 2 players and when it comes to finals its gonna let them down

yeh agree with u to some extent, to beat them in finals u gotta get johnson, abba n dayne smith out early. trust me dayne smith is a more than handy batsman who hits teh ball a long way. they are certainly beatable if u ask me

middle skittle;284404 said:
yeh agree with u to some extent, to beat them in finals u gotta get johnson, abba n dayne smith out early. trust me dayne smith is a more than handy batsman who hits teh ball a long way. they are certainly beatable if u ask me

of course all teams are beatable, good point about Smith is a big hitter of the ball and he bowls very quick.

Leg Before;284399 said:
hmm im pretty sure plenty is more than just one player. I know mitch and Ben are guns and they are capable of making hundreds everyweek. But what about the other 'less known' players from plenty that have hit their 30's and 40's this year. J Kett, L smith, D smith, J Mcmahon and J donaldson. Also mitch and ben don't bowl and the attack of Cullen, Cocking and Smith seems pretty handy to me!

i played cullen a couple of weeks ago in the 3rds and he isnt as great as everyone talks him up to be..
il agree they have alot of good players and a couple of guns but i still think they will fall in finals

also theyve got cocking who ive heard good things about. cullen, donaldson & kett r also more tahn handy as well. havnt seen louis smith or any others play so cant comment.

N_88;284406 said:
i played cullen a couple of weeks ago in the 3rds and he isnt as great as everyone talks him up to be..
il agree they have alot of good players and a couple of guns but i still think they will fall in finals

fair enough, we'll see when we get to finals who lifts and who doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back