DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

N88, I do not agree with you one little bit that Mark shouldn't have made the squad, he is ready and is quite capable of playing good dowling shield. Throw up some names as to who you think should be ahead of him???

hows that?;284456 said:
N88, I do not agree with you one little bit that Mark shouldn't have made the squad, he is ready and is quite capable of playing good dowling shield. Throw up some names as to who you think should be ahead of him???

sturge makes a very valid point, i still think mark is equal with abba and mitch best bats in the DVCA he continously gets socres along with mitch and ben abba

N_88;284447 said:
personally i think Lindsay Brophy-Hasset is the most overrated player...
but yea can make runs when playing against weak opposition... but if they one a taste at the flag my man is luke money...
top four:
Plenty
New
Bund
riverside???

swap riverside with diamo

middle skittle;284465 said:
i reckon the falcons team seems preetty good from all reports. im sure theyll win a few games

haha , what you dont understand mate is that once you step out of the diamond valley cricket is completely different.

the standard of cricket, is so much better. even though these kids are the best in the area, it is so hard to be as good at the next level.

hopefully we do win a couple of games , we are due for a north east win.

also,
diamond creek vs whittlesea called off after 2 overs.
stupid idea to even go out and start!

anyone else ?

first of all i would love to say how much of a ********a codda from plenty is.. what kind of shit bloke when both teams are shaking hands, sits in the rooms on the phone to his mummy.. also like to add and the fact that daniel coccking is very ordinary in the way that he is very overated! what a waist he is.. also who would put that divahn kid in the NEWCC team clearly he is just filling in room.. also fergy ryder is so overrated he is yet to prove he's reputation is what it desirves to be. what do u think?

save em;284617 said:
first of all i would love to say how much of a ********a codda from plenty is.. what kind of shit bloke when both teams are shaking hands, sits in the rooms on the phone to his mummy.. also like to add and the fact that daniel coccking is very ordinary in the way that he is very overated! what a waist he is.. also who would put that divahn kid in the NEWCC team clearly he is just filling in room.. also fergy ryder is so overrated he is yet to prove he's reputation is what it desirves to be. what do u think?

i think most of that sounds resonabley true but harsh.. who does everyone think the top ten in the league is ???
i think maybe mark phelan is a good solid batter but is yet to prove it.. he has the talent i no for a fact, he will come through soon im guessing.. same goes with fergy and wat is with mitch johnson? 2 tons the 2 quacks....?:confused: how does that work? no consistancy! j.chisek is starting to hit form.. i think the underdog is luke rio from NEWCC and L.smith from plenty =]

Mernda 08;284626 said:
i think most of that sounds resonabley true but harsh.. who does everyone think the top ten in the league is ???
i think maybe mark phelan is a good solid batter but is yet to prove it.. he has the talent i no for a fact, he will come through soon im guessing.. same goes with fergy and wat is with mitch johnson? 2 tons the 2 quacks....?:confused: how does that work? no consistancy! j.chisek is starting to hit form.. i think the underdog is luke rio from NEWCC and L.smith from plenty =]
any bet they're mates with you

J.Cisek is fast coming through the diamond valley ranks and has been turning back invitations from district clubs and is remaining loyal to his home town club NEWCC, after filling in for camberwell last year, northcote and fitzroy-doncaster have been in his services.

riley dyson is a freak playing in B grade at bundoora who have strong teams hit 91 against riverside will dominate this year defenitly play for australia

mate you are an absolute tool!
if riley dyson was to ever even play state cricket, he would already be on the radar. and people would know about him .
he is definitely not a freak. he is alright , but calling him a freak is ridiculous.

the weather was terrible today, did not get one ball in :mad:
oh well onto next week with a massive game between the creek and plenty. Also another good game riverside vs NEW some of these games could determine finals spots. Thoughts?

Leg Before;284725 said:
the weather was terrible today, did not get one ball in :mad:
oh well onto next week with a massive game between the creek and plenty. Also another good game riverside vs NEW some of these games could determine finals spots. Thoughts?

not being biased in any way leg before but diamo will run over plenty.
they rely on one or two blokes every week to save them from a low total.
their luck will run out against diamo they have some good bowlers (and no i dont play for diamo).

riverside and NEW will be a real close one. the gamebreakers for either club will have to step up big time, crunch game.

good fizz;284663 said:
riley dyson is a freak playing in B grade at bundoora who have strong teams hit 91 against riverside will dominate this year defenitly play for australia

riley dyson will not play for australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back