DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

Leg Before;284412 said:
fair enough, we'll see when we get to finals who lifts and who doesn't

ok well oversally ur a plenty player i wasnt trying to knock any1 all im saying is u guys rely on 2 or 3 players to much and when it gets to the pressure of finals it will be your un-doing

what does everyone think of riversides chances this year? Nobody seems to think they'll make the 4. I reckon the have the most even side in the comp. Thoughts?

Leg Before;284439 said:
what does everyone think of riversides chances this year? Nobody seems to think they'll make the 4. I reckon the have the most even side in the comp. Thoughts?

yea gotta agree but dont think they have that one player yet to really stand up and give them that push to the four
but they could fool everyone they have players to do it

yeah agreed plenty of solid players like brad gedge, dylan potter dale "not going to bother spelling his last name", sean gaylor and luke money. A standout player could be Lindsay Brophy-Hasset if he steps up they are a genuine chance for the 4, maybe even a flag? what r ur finals predictions?

middle skittle;284440 said:
r u a batter or bowler n88? hows he been goin in trainings
bowler
yea not to bad but not good against genuine speed and swing..
still a lot of work to be done for him to be as great as what his talked up to be..
but defs has a bright future ahead of him

N_88;284443 said:
bowler
yea not to bad but not good against genuine speed and swing..
still a lot of work to be done for him to be as great as what his talked up to be..
but defs has a bright future ahead of him

u pace or spinner? wat bowlers r in the team?

Leg Before;284442 said:
yeah agreed plenty of solid players like brad gedge, dylan potter dale "not going to bother spelling his last name", sean gaylor and luke money. A standout player could be Lindsay Brophy-Hasset if he steps up they are a genuine chance for the 4, maybe even a flag? what r ur finals predictions?
personally i think Lindsay Brophy-Hasset is the most overrated player...
but yea can make runs when playing against weak opposition... but if they one a taste at the flag my man is luke money...
top four:
Plenty
New
Bund
riverside???

N_88;284437 said:
yep.... better players then him that have put on the whites

bit stiff there mate. must admit havnt seen much of mark but still a bit stiff. r u the best 1 to pull on the whites in teh squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back