Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11 (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what a great performance from GI! Don't like them, but you can't deny performances. 8/329 is a great score. Who got the runs?

Southern Punter will give you ball by ball description.

192 partnership by two young kids sealed the deal, Ashy bowled well i thought but it was just one of them days.
Swifty,Driscoll, and Goodwin toiled hard all day.

Southern Punter will give you ball by ball description.

192 partnership by two young kids sealed the deal, Ashy bowled well i thought but it was just one of them days.
Swifty,Driscoll, and Goodwin toiled hard all day.

They did bat very very well, and i agree, we did no bowl poorly, glen iris just batted 80 overs and did exactly what you need to do in batting first in a 2dayer, be patient and hit the bad ball.

wickets in hand at tea, lets you have a crack after tea where the runs are, they scored 110 in the first 40, then 220 in the last.

well done to the young fella who made 149 also, didnt look great early, but hardly gave a chance.

hopefully one of our blokes can do the same

as big a score as it is, its gettable and i look forward to the challenge, and i think who ever wins this game will make the grand final and give it a real crack, nothing can replace confidence and momentum moving into the finals.

also had a bit of a smile on my face when reading the age on sunday to see bulleen cop a pasting for choking last week, that made me feel a little better.

i bet you were looking forward to getting out there at the end building and smoking a few, not required though mate! grubich can hit a ball though, ill give him that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back