Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11 (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well what an amazing weekend. The GI's absolutely smashed Ashburton and if Ashy make it, well it would be one of the greatest chasers ever. Looks like Bulleen might shore 3rd spot and MA will be playing Ashy in the other semi.

I'm mid table and no chance of playing finals. And unfortunately had we made it, I may not have made the team. I wish all the guys who are playing finals good luck for finals and hope the weather is good! My new tip is Mont Albert because they have smashed everyone, including my team, recently and they will take a power of beating. They have class at every position, which we saw first hand and I don't think there are any other teams who have the quality they have - every other team has 1,2 or 3 people who aren't up to it, but MA don't. Every one of their team would play one's at any other club.

Anyway, enough of that. I hope that it's a good finals series and that everyone gets a fair go.

I'm mid table and no chance of playing finals. And unfortunately had we made it, I may not have made the team. I wish all the guys who are playing finals good luck for finals and hope the weather is good! My new tip is Mont Albert because they have smashed everyone, including my team, recently and they will take a power of beating. They have class at every position, which we saw first hand and I don't think there are any other teams who have the quality they have - every other team has 1,2 or 3 people who aren't up to it, but MA don't. Every one of their team would play one's at any other club.

Anyway, enough of that. I hope that it's a good finals series and that everyone gets a fair go.

Your from either St Kevs or Hawthorn

Southern big call considering the outcome of Saturdays events. lol. Anyway good luck with the chase. The ground must have been lightning? Did any of your bowlers cop some stick? How did that Gatehouse bat and who was their best? Who looked the best bat in the side? They definitely look to have come good at the right time! Momentum is an amazing thing and it looks like the boys at GI's believe they can, that is until they meet MA's lol!

Southern big call considering the outcome of Saturdays events. lol. Anyway good luck with the chase. The ground must have been lightning? Did any of your bowlers cop some stick? How did that Gatehouse bat and who was their best? Who looked the best bat in the side? They definitely look to have come good at the right time! Momentum is an amazing thing and it looks like the boys at GI's believe they can, that is until they meet MA's lol!

what was the big call i made jenks? saturdays events werent favourable to us, but i couldnt go and hide after all the build up to the game could i?

their best was obviously mcdermott, and i thought you batted well for your 60 odd too mate

Just remember anyone can beat anyone on a given day. GI could beat MA, but I just don't think they will. I have played 'most' of the top sides (I'll give my team away if I go any further) and MA spanked us, but the other games were a bit closer, so I guess I may not have seen the best of the others, or possibly MA are that much better? I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back