Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11 (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I am from MA lol. Not GI's. We only played them in a One Dayer so didn't get to see a lot of them. Mc Dermott has had a great year by the looks of things, would have to be up there in the top three highest aggregates.

Southern big call considering the outcome of Saturdays events. lol. Anyway good luck with the chase. The ground must have been lightning? Did any of your bowlers cop some stick? How did that Gatehouse bat and who was their best? Who looked the best bat in the side? They definitely look to have come good at the right time! Momentum is an amazing thing and it looks like the boys at GI's believe they can, that is until they meet MA's lol!

Was a bigger call winning the toss and sending GI in to bat,bit like an ex pommy skipper hey.

I for one will be going for GI in the finals series. About time someone else had some success. Ashburton had to merge with willows to continue their success because they didn't have the ability to build any successful junior base. Thats a short term result as obviously they continue to be successful. Other clubs like Glen Iris, Mont Albert, Hawthorn, Deepdene, and North Balwyn have continued to produce home grown talent for not only their own clubs but have supplied numerous district cricketers. Ashy merge so they can top up their list and recruit heavily rather than grow juniors. There is only so long this can last. To see Mcdermott and Gatehouse who are GI born and bred lead a team into finals is a big win for the ECA. Best of luck to GI this week and in the finals.

Why should I be ashamed? I remember playing against you when you were younger and I believe I hit you for many runs. I'm not sure if that's bad for you or good for me.

That when I was younger. That would be your career highlight then because your now a passenger in your side and well I don't need to go on about how I have been going.

Southern big call considering the outcome of Saturdays events. lol. Anyway good luck with the chase. The ground must have been lightning? Did any of your bowlers cop some stick? How did that Gatehouse bat and who was their best? Who looked the best bat in the side? They definitely look to have come good at the right time! Momentum is an amazing thing and it looks like the boys at GI's believe they can, that is until they meet MA's lol!

Not sure about GI coming good at the right time,think they have been pretty solid all year. If my memory is correct
they have beat Mulg,MA,Bull,ED,Skevs and have AW on the ropes.

That when I was younger. That would be your career highlight then because your now a passenger in your side and well I don't need to go on about how I have been going.

LOL how extraordinary - the astronomic arrogance hasn't diminished then? You're not playing for Australia! You're playing district cricket mate.

LOL how extraordinary - the astronomic arrogance hasn't diminished then? You're not playing for Australia! You're playing district cricket mate.

Sorry about that mate, I just want to find out who you play for, I am pretty sure you are from St Kevs as I did get carted against you boys. I didn't mean to come across like that in that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back