Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11 (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone confirm - Paul Collingwood playing 2-3 matches for Bulleen this season ? He has played for Bulleen in the past and is good mates with Knighty + he is out here for the 20/20 season with WA ???? True or is it a Rumour.

Can anyone confirm - Paul Collingwood playing 2-3 matches for Bulleen this season ? He has played for Bulleen in the past and is good mates with Knighty + he is out here for the 20/20 season with WA ???? True or is it a Rumour.

That can be confirmed, he will play matches between october and november

Fuzzbungle is back. All we need is the re-appearance of Building Building to make this site sing again.

Not sure where the toad is lurking, I don't think there any A turf forums. Pete won't make an appearance as he got into strife with GI.

Who is your pick for the flag and who will make top 4?

Not sure where the toad is lurking, I don't think there any A turf forums. Pete won't make an appearance as he got into strife with GI.

Who is your pick for the flag and who will make top 4?

How's it going fellas?!

You would have to think the 3 usual suspects (Ashy, MA & Mulgrave) will make the 4 along with Bulleen. No out and out clear winner among this lot. All other sides (except maybe Marcellin & Rich City) are capable of causing some upsets through the year, but probably won't be consistant enough to truely challenge for the title.

Now Collingwood playing Dunstan shield is exiting news, certainly more so than Streak playing synthetic. With Paul in the side that might even bring the average age of that Bulleen side to under 40!

I agree with MA & Ashy, prob have Bulleen above Mulgrave at this early stage. Have any clubs picked up ex district/premier players for 11/12? Who are the best ex district/premier players to have played Dunstan over the years?? I'll start off with Saker (Donvale), Harris (Donvale), Thompson (East D), Travaglia (Mulgrave), Wilson (Canterbury). Any thoughts??

P
I agree with MA & Ashy, prob have Bulleen above Mulgrave at this early stage. Have any clubs picked up ex district/premier players for 11/12? Who are the best ex district/premier players to have played Dunstan over the years?? I'll start off with Saker (Donvale), Harris (Donvale), Thompson (East D), Travaglia (Mulgrave), Wilson (Canterbury). Any thoughts??
P. Roach, S. Cary, L. Stonehouse...

Marcellin set to struggle I think. Attack lacks bite. Boronia should go well. Well drilled. Deepdene are my tip for the top.

How do you derive these opinions Golf Club?

Best Dunstan Shield team of the last 10 years made up of ex 1st class/district/premier cricketers (batting order):

1. Parsons (Deep)
2. Hanson (Deep)
3. Hancock (Maz)
4. Slack (Mulg)
5. Collingwood (Bull)
6. Roach (Ash)
7. Wilson (Cant)
8. Hargreaves (MA)
9. Alleyne (Deep)
10. Knight (Bull)
11. Hoare (Deep)...150 1XI games bowling heat surely earns his spot although yet to play a game
12. Thompson (ED)

Unlucky: Schlittler, Rowe (SH), Wright, Cary (MA), Aldons, Street, D Day, Ensil, Travaglia (Mulg), Lyons, Boyson, Judd, Tucket, Davidson, Mustard (Bull), Toriero (Haw), Cox, Swift, Bridgeman, Keble, Keogh, Ford (Ash), Drinkwell (Marc), Rossborough (AYC), Urritia, Connell (Burw), Blenner-Hassett (Bor), L Sturgess, O'Shay (Deep), Muckian (RC)

Any changes?? Any names missing??

Best Dunstan Shield team of the last 10 years made up of ex 1st class/district/premier cricketers (batting order):

1. Parsons (Deep)
2. Hanson (Deep)
3. Hancock (Maz)
4. Slack (Mulg)
5. Collingwood (Bull)
6. Roach (Ash)
7. Wilson (Cant)
8. Hargreaves (MA)
9. Alleyne (Deep)
10. Knight (Bull)
11. Hoare (Deep)...150 1XI games bowling heat surely earns his spot although yet to play a game
12. Thompson (ED)

Unlucky: Schlittler, Rowe (SH), Wright, Cary (MA), Aldons, Street, D Day, Ensil, Travaglia (Mulg), Lyons, Boyson, Judd, Tucket, Davidson, Mustard (Bull), Toriero (Haw), Cox, Swift, Bridgeman, Keble, Keogh, Ford (Ash), Drinkwell (Marc), Rossborough (AYC), Urritia, Connell (Burw), Blenner-Hassett (Bor), L Sturgess, O'Shay (Deep), Muckian (RC)

Any changes?? Any names missing??

You must be having a laugh, and if you were looking to keep your associated club under the radar, with this post, it has clearly outed you as a bear.

What are you basing this team on, because if it is statistics in Dunstan after their premier career, Hanson hasnt fired a shot and Hoare hasnt played a game.

Davo, Carey, Swift, Aldons & Street should be in.

You must be having a laugh, and if you were looking to keep your associated club under the radar, with this post, it has clearly outed you as a bear.

What are you basing this team on, because if it is statistics in Dunstan after their premier career, Hanson hasnt fired a shot and Hoare hasnt played a game.

Hancock, this must be a post from his Dad Bryan - good bat nice bloke however not in the class of most of the names mentioned here.

Controversial team. The people who aren't in it make a 10 times better team than those that are in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back