Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
touche

6pm is ridiculous, i havent paid any less than 3.50 over the last 2 years...anyone can beat that?

$3.50 was the going rate around most of the traps...I remember Mazenod having some cracking deals last year - imported beer for about $4.00 from memory.

Best is when you can get the oppo skipper to by them for you though and then say you have to hurry back to your own club. Alot cheaper that way!

so first 2dayer coming up, whos gonna win each game in dunstan, my picks in bold

RC vs Cant
Skevs vs Ashy
Glen iris vs Mulgrave
Mont albert vs East donny
Bulleen vs Haw
north bal vs Deep

They've had their rooms levelled...in a "Block" style renovation. Much like Ashburton last season, but without that peanut Chippy Scott WhatHisFace hanging around.

I assume the "reveal" will be Season 2011-12.

haha who is this scott bloke?

ashys rooms are alot mroe comfortable after the reno, so hopefully glen iris can do the same, coz eric raven is shocking

haha who is this scott bloke?

ashys rooms are alot mroe comfortable after the reno, so hopefully glen iris can do the same, coz eric raven is shocking

Ashy rooms would want to be more comfortable...you couldn't fit more than three blokes in their old changerooms at one time without at least one of them having to change their sexual preference.

I think most clubs, once Eric Raven gets done, will have been upgraded...or is there others still to do?

And I'm not talking about sythetic club rooms...I'm talking real cricket clubs.

Ashy rooms would want to be more comfortable...you couldn't fit more than three blokes in their old changerooms at one time without at least one of them having to change their sexual preference.

I think most clubs, once Eric Raven gets done, will have been upgraded...or is there others still to do?

And I'm not talking about sythetic club rooms...I'm talking real cricket clubs.

I can't think of any terrible setups now. Mont Albert is pretty old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back