Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the Rd 3 game i/we got washed out,i went and watched Mulgrave v GIris. Aldons is a gun and the keeper
from Giris Armstrong.How bout you?

Aldons is a good player, but there are better players than him going around. Parsons is still one of the best, but good to see Cam Skermer back playing for Ashy, a very classy batsmen!

Brett is pretty good - his record is very strong. Agree about Leigh, but we've done that to death. Cam is a good, but not great, player who has certainly made the most of his ability. Not many can say that!

Tim Wright from MA played well against us, so he's probably the best so far.

aldons stats do speak for themselves, shows he can dig in and put a price on his wicket which in this league is all you need to do. parsons is a great player, skermer also a great player who i am surprised is back at ashy. tonguey is a great competitor

aldons stats do speak for themselves, shows he can dig in and put a price on his wicket which in this league is all you need to do. parsons is a great player, skermer also a great player who i am surprised is back at ashy. tonguey is a great competitor

Very surprised he has come back as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back