Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rich City for me do the best teas - little hot dogs a winner. Wright, Parsons the best openers in the comp by quite a way.

Who's got the best wicket in the comp? Used to be Donvale, Bulleen's is overrated. Hawthorn good. Mont Albert good. Rich City not very good. Deepdene not very good. Glen Iris don't know. Mulgrave not any more. Thoughts?

More importantly, who has the best under cover area for smoking as that's all we'll be doing this Saturday??? **** all this rain, yeah yeah drought but **** me I'm sick of it.

Why do most umpires give captains and so called big "names" in the comp a chance when
batting !!!!!!!!!! if they are 100% out give it out.................

Building your a legend,this site would be nothing without your humour and wicked posts,keep it up lad.

Not once have you slagged a Dunstan team/player, keep pitching it up and they will continue to play
and miss. Pressure creates wickets pal !!!!

Thanks for yr kind words army,the bloggers on this forum will think yr my father...

Theres a few sooky sooky la la's on this site,just keeping them honest,go the pirates....

Canterbury is average.

Heathmont? What grade you playing there Paula?

I have been playing 1's for quite a while now, and Heathmont was once in Senior Turf. One of our lower teams has already travelled out there this season and were quite complimentary about the spread!

Haven't been to Canterbury for a while but I remember having sushi one time there!

I have been playing 1's for quite a while now, and Heathmont was once in Senior Turf. One of our lower teams has already travelled out there this season and were quite complimentary about the spread!

Haven't been to Canterbury for a while but I remember having sushi one time there!

Stop dreaming Hanson...

Ohhhh figjam got to love yourself hey,id rather play Dunstan then 3rds district champ....

Don't palm this off to me pal. I asked you a question why you didn't play district cricket. With a mouth like yours you must be able to back it up. So I'm going to guess you wouldn't cut district cricket. Also if you know who I am you know I don't play 3's cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back