Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yer great comeback kid,fuzz wrting your lines while your deep inside him.

NAAAH mate,
Im deep inside someone else, but not gunna tell you coz you might get upset you know what im saying! hahaa!
she is goood tough! ;)
You just keep talking cricket pal, even though your no good at it and dont know what your talking about its funny!
YES PLEASE!!

NAAAH mate,
Im deep inside someone else, but not gunna tell you coz you might get upset you know what im saying! hahaa!
she is goood tough! ;)
You just keep talking cricket pal, even though your no good at it and dont know what your talking about its funny!
YES PLEASE!!

You couldn't get your end wet in a brothel pimple face kid.

i dont need to go to a brothel mate,
someone you are close to has a reputation so dont even need to bother getting my wallet out for her!

What happened to cricket talk?
i know your shit and dont wanna talk about it but o well its okay!

i dont need to go to a brothel mate,
someone you are close to has a reputation so dont even need to bother getting my wallet out for her!

What happened to cricket talk?
i know your shit and dont wanna talk about it but o well its okay!

Magpie has to revert to chat like this because he wants to shy away from how bad he is at cricket.
I would be ashamed too if I was worse at cricket than Magpie. It is like being at the bottom of the food chain

Hahaha,very good reading Magpie army. I see the fuzz x2 nerds getting a bit lippy, you would have to think
that they take it in turn with each other....

Looks like all T20 games will be on syntho tomorr...

What was the biscuit like to eat nerds...

i still see your scared to talk about cricket?
building/magpie
who do u play for?
coz your both shit and know nothing about cricket, so im thinking sythentic cricket somewhere in a park?

Have any of you played richmond union ?? seems they are really struggling over the last 2 years ... should they be moved to b turf ?? do they have any good players, what is the problem ??

Have any of you played richmond union ?? seems they are really struggling over the last 2 years ... should they be moved to b turf ?? do they have any good players, what is the problem ??

I spoke to someone who has played Richmond Union this year and he said that they were not that good. Bad facilities, not a great wicket. I am tipping them to get relegated this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back