Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was fairly boring. Any other idiots who want to be banned for a month?

The repeated abuse in here was well out of hand and was against the complete spirit of the forum. I've already banned two clowns who posted a torrent of abuse, most of it with poor language and slanderous towards gay people. Rubbish of this nature won't be tolerated and will result in the offenders being banned for a month minimum. Repeated instances will see bans doubled or tripled or perhaps face life bans from the site.

I ask those in here posting to behave like you would on the cricket field. A bit of banter is fine but out and out abuse is not on at all. Anyone who feels like they need to act outside of the terms and conditions of the site will face the consequences which may result in ISP being contacted.

Back to the cricket chat guys, this thread has been really good except the last few pages. Let's go back to how things were before.

Well said boss. The punctuation was also terrible!

Should be some interesting ECA T20 Cricket tomorrow. The balls look better, not being able to hit the ball out of the circle blighted the 2009/10 competition.
Interested to hear people's thoughts on the fieldings restricitons.
Overs 1-5 2 out, 6-10 3 out, 11-15 4 out, 16-20 5 out. Is a much better change from last years defensive rubbish. However I believe it makes it far too hard for captains to use spinners.

Can another A Turf side upset the odds like last year?

thank god for that!

rozza, good to have you on board mate, welcome.

fielding restrictions are alot better than the old 3 out first 10 then 5 out next 10, just too easy and the teams that win are the teams that field well and after watching the grand final last year between ashburton and skevs, skevs dominated in the field and thats where you win your games.

the beauty about this t20 comp is that anyone on their night can win, prime example was STC beating mont albert last year for the spot in the kookabura state wide comp, not many would have picked that i wouldnt have thought!

thank god for that!

rozza, good to have you on board mate, welcome.

fielding restrictions are alot better than the old 3 out first 10 then 5 out next 10, just too easy and the teams that win are the teams that field well and after watching the grand final last year between ashburton and skevs, skevs dominated in the field and thats where you win your games.

the beauty about this t20 comp is that anyone on their night can win, prime example was STC beating mont albert last year for the spot in the kookabura state wide comp, not many would have picked that i wouldnt have thought!

Pretty sure they beat East Donny

SP It was actually 4 out for first 10, then 6! out for second 10. Whoever came up with that needs their head examined!
Skevs were really good in the field in that final, however I believe your bowlers bowing to the plan/field is also very important.

SP It was actually 4 out for first 10, then 6! out for second 10. Whoever came up with that needs their head examined!
Skevs were really good in the field in that final, however I believe your bowlers bowing to the plan/field is also very important.

Totally agree Rozza,what colour balls they using?

Good to see the little kids banned as well.

Pink 4 piecers. Look more like the whte balls in make up. Should hold 20 overs.

I thought you might of been one of the banned lads Magpie!

Them pink balls last year were rubbish hey.

No reason to ban me as my language was fine,you just have to word things in a certain way Rozza,
but the little kids deserve their ban and can now go play with each other for a month.

Them pink balls last year were rubbish hey.

No reason to ban me as my language was fine,you just have to word things in a certain way Rozza,
but the little kids deserve their ban and can now go play with each other for a month.

Yeah I wonder if the ECA were monitoring that. Good behaviour bonds may go up in smoke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back