Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sure they have been having a look after the tyraid before the season started, was very interesting reading!

anyway, hopefully get some games on tonight before the rain comes

im sure they have been having a look after the tyraid before the season started, was very interesting reading!

anyway, hopefully get some games on tonight before the rain comes

what do you think of in the future staggering the games between a Tuesday and a Wednesday for example. Give players a chance to go and watch other matches?

I love Cricket, I'd like to see other teams play.

what do you think of in the future staggering the games between a Tuesday and a Wednesday for example. Give players a chance to go and watch other matches?

I love Cricket, I'd like to see other teams play.
i think that would be great as i too would like to watch some rival teams play, i would think the issue would be that clubs already have access to their grounds on tuesdays for training, so easier that applying with council for another day, but definately something to think about.

does everyone play tonight?

I think everyone has one bye? So the odd team would miss tonight. It's a very strange group system. One that only the ECA could think up!

yer i thought that everyone played tonight though, and then either next week or week after?

would love for them to start a week earlier and get 3 games over 4 or 5 weeks, mid week cricket is great

yer i thought that everyone played tonight though, and then either next week or week after?

would love for them to start a week earlier and get 3 games over 4 or 5 weeks, mid week cricket is great

Maybe they do. I'm not 100% on it. Midweek after work Cricket is always good. The captains main concerns become people turning up late and then batting in the dark!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back