Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone now why Bulleen dont participate in T20 comp.

Most matches won by the favs.

Don't know - are they not in it? I didn't notice. Looks like there were some good games. Boronia game would have been exciting, MA just over a gallant Hawthorn. Some big upsets - Carey over Canterbury??? - EASILY!!! Trinity Wilson over Heathmont. East Donny another cliffhanger. Defending champions St K's big win over Mulgrave. Looks like it was a good night all round and a real success for the ECA, even with the poorly made balls! (Having said that, they are a marked improvement on last years balls)

Let me guess Mayor,you went to a private school and your Dad bought you a MCC membership when you were born,
and when the Dees are getting pumped week in week out you go to the snow,go Dees.

Magpie why such hostility towards Council Mayor? Surely we should be welcoming new guys if they want to discuss Cricket and the ECA?

I'm going to tip North Balwyn for a good run in Twenty20 this year.

they did make a big score but very undisiplined from what i have heard, doesnt take much to see the toys out of the pram down there apparently.

think skevs will be up there again also and deepdene who are just an all round good side at the minute

they did make a big score but very undisiplined from what i have heard, doesnt take much to see the toys out of the pram down there apparently.

think skevs will be up there again also and deepdene who are just an all round good side at the minute

SP you're right about the discipline.....a fair few loose cannons down at Macleay Park. Jus think they are suited to a Twenty20 format at the moment.

Skevs and Deep sounds right. Skevs really impressed me last year, and have been rather surprised Glen Iris have adjusted to Dunstan much better. Big game for Skevs against North Balwyn this week. Am backing them to win that.

Thanks for the support Rozza!!

I actually don't support the Dees, or have an MCC Membership (AFL Member instead).

St Kevins v Glen Iris/STC T20 Final for me...

They seem to have the habit of winning right now. You can't put a price on that!

agree with that, they are doing everything right at the moment and i can imagine the boys down at eric raven would be doing a rain dance every tuesday and thursday before a 2dayer, and it seems to be working for them.

glen iris, young side from all reports and as CM said, like playing their shots which seems to be working for them.

the clouds rolling over the city look ominous and will almost certainly stop play this weekend

agree with that, they are doing everything right at the moment and i can imagine the boys down at eric raven would be doing a rain dance every tuesday and thursday before a 2dayer, and it seems to be working for them.

glen iris, young side from all reports and as CM said, like playing their shots which seems to be working for them.

the clouds rolling over the city look ominous and will almost certainly stop play this weekend

Yes the end of the world is coming! 3 points all round, or any chance of a 3rd reserve day?

Let's hope not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back