Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sundays tips:
Ashburton v North Balwyn
Have to go with Ashy, especially at home. Nth Balwyn are showing some signs though with James Binney and their pom Keogh putting together some decent performances.
Canterbury v St Kevs
St Kevs to take their Twenty20 short game form into this one dayer. Canterbury struggling at the moment.
Deepdene v Rich City
Will stick with Deepdene (just) but don't seem to be playing well at the moment whilst RC may be on the rise if they can knock off Bulleen. Could be upset of the round.
Mulgrave v Bulleen
Match of the round. Going to go with Mulgrave at home against the big name mercenaries at Bulleen who play when they feel like it.
Hawthorn v Mont Albert
Should be another cracker. Hawthorn is the leagues most up and down team with great wins over Ashy and Deepdene (after Sat barring massive collapse) but poor losses agains nth Balwyn and East Donny. Mont Albert more suited to 2 day cricket.
East Donny v Glen Iris
Hard to pick against Glen Iris' 1 day form.

Comments?

Agree with all of these.

magpie, im pretty sure he just gave you a compliment, no need to blow up, youre obviously in the box seat, so just beat them, get the job done

Im not playing them to be honest,but when we did is all they done was sook to the umpires when it
got tough,pack of pretenders who choke when it comes to the business end of season.

After the forum was going back on the right track this magpie person comes in and screws it up with his hate filled aggression for others. Hope your not like this on the cricket field

he would want to be able to back it up with some runs/wickets if he was like this on the field. who do you play for magpie, i want to know if i will come across you in the remaining rounds

he would want to be able to back it up with some runs/wickets if he was like this on the field. who do you play for magpie, i want to know if i will come across you in the remaining rounds

You know what they say about sledgers punter? It is their inability to back it up on the field. Magpie is just insecure about his cricketing ability so he has to mouth off. Just ask any North Balwyn player. They are the biggest sledgers in the comp and their in the bottom 2

You know what they say about sledgers punter? It is their inability to back it up on the field. Magpie is just insecure about his cricketing ability so he has to mouth off. Just ask any North Balwyn player. They are the biggest sledgers in the comp and their in the bottom 2

They talk a funny game though Nth Balwyn!

After the forum was going back on the right track this magpie person comes in and screws it up with his hate filled aggression for others. Hope your not like this on the cricket field

The forum has been boring,if we were all geeks like you that cant play cricket the world would stop.

Do really think im about to tell you Punter...

My team is looking good and a final spot beckons,sitting in top half of the ladder,how bout yourself?

Do really think im about to tell you Punter...

My team is looking good and a final spot beckons,sitting in top half of the ladder,how bout yourself?

You sound like a bloke who bats 8 and doesn't bowl magpie. You're team is doing well as you say and you're one of the blokes who is holding the team up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back