Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some interesting results - not leastly NB vs ED! Looks like ED might drop the undroppable! Bulleen won't win outright, which might be disappointing for them. Mont Albert look like they might have made enough for a good run chase at Ashy. You would think that Deep would chase down Skevs. Mulgrave will win easily against RC. Looks like nothing really changes in the top half unless MA hold out Ashy and they'll probably swap positions. Big blow for ED though!

Cos they are chasing 280!!

how convenient!

from the looks of the score there, mont albert should have made about 380! they were 3/234 and all out for 284

as everyone knows, ashburton after xmas becomes a road so batting teams will enjoy playing there i would think, mont albert wouldnt be happy with 280 after the start they got, but should be enough i would think if they get on

how convenient!

from the looks of the score there, mont albert should have made about 380! they were 3/234 and all out for 284

as everyone knows, ashburton after xmas becomes a road so batting teams will enjoy playing there i would think, mont albert wouldnt be happy with 280 after the start they got, but should be enough i would think if they get on

Yes they should have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back