Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leigh is averaging 48, not bad at all - bit harsh labelling him a disappointment. Doggy is a 2 day player and he hasn't had many 2 day games. We all know he's class. Lawton is a Pom and can play. Ellis is a good opening bat as long as he doesn't have to run or score quickly. Thnommo is class and is carrying ED at the moment. Wrighty is class, hence his season last year, but maybe not as strong this year?

I didn't see parsons figures before my post so I will take that back. But in the last 2 seasons he has set the bar so high that 48 with the bat is down from his last 2 seasons. But has made 4 50's which is pretty consistent. Still disappointed in fernon, good players know how to make runs in any form of the game so you can't use lack of 2 dayers as an excuse. The other names said are spot on and couldn't agree with you more.

I didn't see parsons figures before my post so I will take that back. But in the last 2 seasons he has set the bar so high that 48 with the bat is down from his last 2 seasons. But has made 4 50's which is pretty consistent. Still disappointed in fernon, good players know how to make runs in any form of the game so you can't use lack of 2 dayers as an excuse. The other names said are spot on and couldn't agree with you more.

Fernon seemed very tentative when we played St Kevs. Maybe he doesn't trust his blokes enough and thinks if he gets out they are f*cked. He should probably just relax, be a bit more aggressive and whack the sh1t balls when they come.

lets stop talking about mont albert

OK - Who hasn't been mentioned much. Glen Iris. I didn't play against them this year. Armstrong, Abel and Mc Dermott up there in the batting. Abel and Purcel up there in bowling. G-Rubbish hasn't done much as he has a heart the size of a pea. Who is any good amongst this lot? Sorry I try to be respectful and not be too negative on this thing as it really is pretty gutless when no one knows who you are but Grubich rubs me up the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back