Guess The Item 🤔

couldn't possibly happen in a free and democratic system
It could when run by the Masons, so secretive an organization that members where not even permitted to tell their own spouses what happens at meetings. This Masonic school was out of site out of mind, rotten on the inside, pristine on the outside when important people visited them. If you recall I posted actual faked photos a while back.

Junior school was held on the school grounds, for senior we attended a local school. This was about the only normality to a proper childhood upbringing we had. The rest of my time was very rigid, regimental almost and savage with capital punishment served up often.
Capital punishment would stop those rascals misbehaving ever again. :eek:
Corporal punishment is less final.

bgh.jpg

Hiya Craig,

I'm back.
Another busy day for me with a simple job turning into a nightmare, and my back aches. Here's a swag of guesses if that's ok. I'm busy again tomorrow, and the next two days too.
I thought retirement was supposed to be relaxing?

Is it electrical?

Is it expensive?

Is it small?

What colour is it?

Does the item help with pain?

Is it used for cosmetic purposes?

Hope you're feeling better Jess. Didn't you have a cold a few months ago too? Come back when you can. 🌠:)

Last edited:
It could when run by the Masons, so secretive an organization that members where not even permitted to tell their own spouses what happens at meetings. This Masonic school was out of site out of mind, rotten on the inside, pristine on the outside when important people visited them. If you recall I posted actual faked photos a while back.
That boarding school should've been blown up instead of taking kids in and mistreating them.

Hiya Craig,

I'm back.
Another busy day for me with a simple job turning into a nightmare, and my back aches. Here's a swag of guesses if that's ok. I'm busy again tomorrow, and the next two days too.

Is it electrical?= no

Is it expensive?- can be, but private health insurance helps reduce the cost

Is it small?=Yes

What colour is it - colors or plain

Does the item help with pain? - no

Is it used for cosmetic purposes? - could say yes, females mostly

Hope you're feeling better Jess. Didn't you have a cold a few months ago too? Come back when you can. 🌠:)

Last edited:
Family stuff Ritchie. Also waiting for more info. Remember it took me 2 days to remember that Grier's house was swimming with coasters.

Ah but this household is Addams family territory. Half the gadgets in other people's I can't identify.
<----Still using windows7
If your item was a "Cyclotron" I would get it quickly (so would Thomas I bet). I know it's not because cyclotrons are quite heavy.

Last edited:
Hiya Craig,

I'm back.

Is it electrical?= NO

Is it expensive?= YES but health insurance covers most

Is it small?=YES

What colour is it?= all colors or plain, grey, black usually

Does the item help with pain?=NO

Is it used for cosmetic purposes?= women mostly will use it for a cosmetic purpose as well as for its intended purpose.

[/QUOTE]
I answered plenty for Terry here. This is not a household gadjet it is something that is worn.. big hint.

Back