Guess The Item 🤔

What does swimming with coasters mean? 🤔
Swimming is an expression used by us Aussies for a lot of something. I have eaten at Chinese restaurants so many times over the years as my in laws are Asian and I often said I will eat a certain dish if it is not swimming in garlic as I, my stomach and garlic have never gotten along.

Swimming is an expression used by us Aussies for a lot of something. I have eaten at Chinese restaurants so many times over the years as my in laws are Asian and I often said I will eat a certain dish if it is not swimming in garlic as I, my stomach and garlic have never gotten along.
I don't like garlic either. Our takeaways here sell garlic bread, it's not too bad but if too much garlic I won't eat it.

Ah, goodo Craig, it took a bit of thinking but the questions were zooming in nicely.

My item is something in my front garden.

You guys jumped the gun, is not a contact lense. I figured you would solve it Thomas after I replied to your glasses answer.
I appreciate your hint and effort but it didn't help me. I wonder what the difference between "glasses" and "prescription glasses" is?
Anyway, let's carry on with Terry's.

I did withdraw the clue Thomas thinking I'd jumped the gun starting a new item too early.
The clue was correct as my item is made of cement, similar to stone in some ways.
My next project is to repoint with cream cement some big limestone blocks in my back area. A slack cost cutting stone mason 30 years ago used too much sand...

Prescription glasses. OK Terry on with yours.

a gnome

Wow! Well done Craig! It is a cement "Gnome" I have out front strapped with cable ties and screwed to a stump guarding my letter box. He looks like a Santa Gnome almost, to go with my front Christmas decorations, perhaps.

My nieces got him for me and he's called Drogo.
20231203_192148_resized.jpg

OK Craig, that was quick so well done again,
and your turn.

Last edited:
Back