Guess The Item 🤔

Aye a new gnome. He does somehow look like he forgot his trousers!
I just thought they were Lycra stockings, but you and Thomas may well be right that he's in the nude or pants dropped. At least he has no naughty bits to flaunt. Now you've put that thought into my head my relationship with Drogo has declined.... unless I paint some pants on him. Dark green would be good.

I will give you that one Thomas as glasses is correct, only sunnies are non prescription. Sorry to mislead. My first choice for an item was contact lense, shudda stuck with that. So mate with egg on face I ask you to take my turn.
No offence, mate. I just wanted to understand things. You're showing your greatness! :thumbsu:

I was having a think guys about diversifying to a Who/What Am I game. Either one should be fun. If you all agree I will change the thread name.

Last edited:
Here it is.
If you came across this on the street, what would you take it for?
(Don't even think of looking it up by using the licence which I'm obliged to give. Please ignore it.)
(Michael Wolf, Penig, CC BY-SA 3.0 <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0>, via Wikimedia Commons, possibly smaller than original)
Looks like a badly corroded UK mail box.

What of my suggestion about playing a new game, you for it Thomas. #907

Instead of an item you have to guess what character I am. Could be a fictional or actual person.
What Am I could be a profession. I think Who Am I may be the most fun. Or we can combine the two.
What do you four think..
By all means. Let's give it a try.:thumbsu:

The item is above in post #908.

Hint: There used to be tens of thousands on the streets but they are not in use right now and they come in different materials and shapes.

What if What am I covered the usual categories of animal-veg-mineral and included the category of profession? Add Who and you'd have a lot of possibilities.
Vince you are new but we others have played 100s of Name the Items. I am for Who Am I and adding only PROFESSIONS for What Am I. As the Guess the Item thread starter I propose we ask Jessica to make the decision.

Last edited:
Back