mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

My Captain said:
Bomber 27
you said all grounds are ready to go does that mean Cole no 1 is right to play on this week ????

Sorry to confuse you Captain as I had already stated in an earlier post that Cole #1 would be ruled out, so I wasn't refering to that ground when I mentioned about the rest of the Moreland grounds.

This is the situation with Turf groundsthat are unavailable:

Cole #1 - Round 1 & 2
Barkly St - Round 1
St Marys - Round 1 & 2

Changes for Round 1 fixture are:

A Turf
St Marys v St Francis at Hallam reserve on Sunday

B Turf
St Andrews v Socials at DeChene on Sunday
Barky St v Pascoe Vale at Raeburn on Sunday

bomber27;269260 said:
Sorry to confuse you Captain as I had already stated in an earlier post that Cole #1 would be ruled out, so I wasn't refering to that ground when I mentioned about the rest of the Moreland grounds.

This is the situation with Turf groundsthat are unavailable:

Cole #1 - Round 1 & 2
Barkly St - Round 1
St Marys - Round 1 & 2

Changes for Round 1 fixture are:

A Turf
St Marys v St Francis at Hallam reserve on Sunday

B Turf
St Andrews v Socials at DeChene on Sunday
Barky St v Pascoe Vale at Raeburn on Sunday
Thanks Bomber I thought sow but they have been puting alot of water and work into the ground, so just wonderd. Look forward to the season

well has been a while since i checked this site. only a few days to go. I wish I was there to go around again. May be back in melbourne for next season. Hopefully to go for a st andrews 4 peat. st marys seem to be confident this year and other teams appear to be closing the gap. I think st marys will be there or there about but i dont think they have the fire power to win the comp. they played well in the second half of last year but I believe the over achieved with the players they had but they play with passion and never give up which can well and truely make up for it on a cricket field.

I hope that st andrews can go all the way again and hopefuuly be led by some of the younger blokes. I also would love to see a few young blokes come through the ranks because the ussual suspects will only be around for a couple more years.

From my experience west coburg will be a big danger if they get it all together. As one bloke stated earlier they played well against us last year and we had a big (but not imposible) run chase when the rain came. They will be right up there if they get some team spirit.

Finally, Bcricket. I hope you are not the lad they call pup because if you are you have a lot to say for someone who would not even make the st andrews side. Cmon mate all things from last year should have been forgotten. we had a great grand final and we also had a great time with a few of your team mate after the match. would be good to see you have a good chat with a few of the older andrews boys because they could prob give you some great advice that you may be able to use.
p.s jimmy marinos is a gun

bcricket;269241 said:
Round 11 i think that is the biggest load of rubbish to have the grand final rematch in round 11. u blokes must have requested that because u didnt want to deflate ur egos to early in the season! they look after u blokes i think the rematch should be in at least the first 5 rounds even the first round!
how much u paying them FOS???? :D at least u have a season to touch up ur b grade hecktoring FOSSIL ;)
enjoy the first 10 rounds coz round 11 ul be in for a fright!!!
p.s dont waste ur water to early in the season mate!! :p
Im with you bcricket i think it should of been set up so we met in the 1st 2 day game, stuff this waitin til round 11 rubbish, want to knock em off early in the season. When we play them again dont think it will be as close as the granny.

well has been a while since i checked this site. only a few days to go. I wish I was there to go around again. May be back in melbourne for next season. Hopefully to go for a st andrews 4 peat. st marys seem to be confident this year and other teams appear to be closing the gap. I think st marys will be there or there about but i dont think they have the fire power to win the comp. they played well in the second half of last year but I believe the over achieved with the players they had but they play with passion and never give up which can well and truely make up for it on a cricket field.

I hope that st andrews can go all the way again and hopefuuly be led by some of the younger blokes. I also would love to see a few young blokes come through the ranks because the ussual suspects will only be around for a couple more years.

From my experience west coburg will be a big danger if they get it all together. As one bloke stated earlier they played well against us last year and we had a big (but not imposible) run chase when the rain came. They will be right up there if they get some team spirit.

Finally, Bcricket. I hope you are not the lad they call pup because if you are you have a lot to say for someone who would not even make the st andrews side. Cmon mate all things from last year should have been forgotten. we had a great grand final and we also had a great time with a few of your team mate after the match. would be good to see you have a good chat with a few of the older andrews boys because they could prob give you some great advice that you may be able to use.

A.Hussey;269284 said:

Hussey great to hear from you again mate.

3 changes for you this week for the first game.

Need to replace the vacancies due to interstate moves. Two gun bats you and the fridge.

Certain one day captain elevated to a bowling position A-grade.

Micky H and Doidge back in for the first game. Crash back in this week also in the twos. Look forward to having him back in the ones soon once he is over his injury.

How r u and the baby going ?

We miss you down here and welcome you back whenever you are down.

Good luck to everyone this week, play hard good luck and have a beer afterwards.

Fresh_Prince;269251 said:
Alpha1 , I take it your a Heights boy?

I know for a fact the fresh prince is Kunasevic from Haig. I dont know who he is trying to kid, but sending messages to yourself is quite ridiculous !!

Can anyone back me on this ??

The Duke;269483 said:
I know for a fact the fresh prince is Kunasevic from Haig. I dont know who he is trying to kid, but sending messages to yourself is quite ridiculous !!

Very close Duke.... Actually did quite well as he set the nick for me and prehaps used it a while ago. I'll give you a clue who I am, I played at Albion & Port Melbourne before I moved to your beloved Willy and played for a few games. Brother plays at Haig... :)))) I agree that he is on sad bloke, c0 ckhead actually

A.Hussey;269284 said:

Hussey great to hear from you again mate.

3 changes for you this week for the first game.

Need to replace the vacancies due to interstate moves. Two gun bats you and the fridge.

Certain one day captain elevated to a bowling position A-grade.

Micky H and Doidge back in for the first game. Crash back in this week also in the twos. Look forward to having him back in the ones soon once he is over his injury.

How r u and the baby going ?

We miss you down here and welcome you back whenever you are down.

Good luck to everyone this week, play hard good luck and have a beer afterwards.

Fresh_Prince;269251 said:
Alpha1 , I take it your a Heights boy?

The Duke;269483 said:

Very close Duke.... Actually did quite well as he set the nick for me and prehaps used it a while ago. I'll give you a clue who I am, I played at Albion & Port Melbourne before I moved to your beloved Willy and played for a few games. Brother plays at Haig... :)))) I agree that he is on sad bloke, c0 ckhead actually

A.Hussey;269284 said:

mate bcricket or the pup wouldnt want to get a game with the st.andrews mob mate. glory is fleeting but passion lasts forever. ;) enjoy ur trip they will miss ya p.s jimmy marinos is an unloaded gun! :cool:

kingkong;269268 said:
Im with you bcricket i think it should of been set up so we met in the 1st 2 day game, stuff this waitin til round 11 rubbish, want to knock em off early in the season. When we play them again dont think it will be as close as the granny.

TRUE its rubbish. I dont think it will be as close as the granny either Kong ;)

Obviously there are some huge issues with ground management that need to be addressed. Can't see why other turf competitions can have prepared grounds and play yet the this comp can't get a start

A.Hussey;269284 said:

mate bcricket or the pup wouldnt want to get a game with the st.andrews mob mate. glory is fleeting but passion lasts forever. ;) enjoy ur trip they will miss ya p.s jimmy marinos is an unloaded gun! :cool:

Komodo Dragon;269750 said:
Obviously there are some huge issues with ground management that need to be addressed. Can't see why other turf competitions can have prepared grounds and play yet the this comp can't get a start

Its called rain

kingkong;269268 said:

TRUE its rubbish. I dont think it will be as close as the granny either Kong ;)

Komodo Dragon;269770 said:
It actually rained Friday unless you've been interstate or overseas. Don't make me list all the other turf competitions that played a full day...

covers down at 4pm or after goose damage already done wake up to yourself and look at the big picture

Komodo Dragon;269750 said:

Its called rain

It actually rained Friday unless you've been interstate or overseas. Don't make me list all the other turf competitions that played a full day...

dont sit back and rag up as nuture took its cause

VTCA and Subbies were called off either last Wed or Thur. We CANNOT put our covers down until Fri afternoon at the earliest. You want to whinge about it, go and see the council.

covers down at 4pm or after goose damage already done wake up to yourself and look at the big picture

essendon2000;269789 said:

Thats what I'm trying to say. What's the point having covers if you are going to put them down 4pm on a Friday afternoon ? Obviously not enough constructive negotiations going on between the mmvca and the council. And you should try using some punctuation when trying to get your point accross ya' tossa.

dont sit back and rag up as nuture took its cause

Komodo Dragon;269808 said:
Thats what I'm trying to say. What's the point having covers if you are going to put them down 4pm on a Friday afternoon ? Obviously not enough constructive negotiations going on between the mmvca and the council. And you should try using some punctuation when trying to get your point accross ya' tossa.

grow up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back