West Coburg v East Coburg

Early Tips for Rd 1,
St Marys
Glenroy
St Andrews
Pascoe Vale
Merlo
West

I think those teams will also finish Top 6 this year. All teams have been mentioned by other people other than Glenroy, any thoughts guys on how Glenroy will fare this year?

Re: mmvca

Hirdy05_;265639 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA,

CDCA there a loving club, just too bad it's themselves and each other that they love!!!!!
I think loving your team mates is a good thing, try to love your team mates and vice versa and you to could win a flag or 2 or 3 and the numbers will keep getting higher as long as your team mates stick together. Because us blokes at St.Andrews do have that, and that is the reason we have dominated in the last 2 seasons. 3 in a row is definately what we are aiming for, make no mistake agbout that.

Enough Left;267600 said:
Reading all this rubbish has actually made me join as a member. Where do I start......It seems there are a lot of St Andrews people here quick to defend themselves over a bit of friendly banter/taking the piss that wasn't even directed at them, something to hide? If you idiots could actually read, the F.O.S has admitted himself that he made the comment, take it as you will, I read it as you have all taken a big bit of bait.

Hook line and sinker!

Luv your work !!!!!!

F.O.S

kingkong;267792 said:
I think loving your team mates is a good thing, try to love your team mates and vice versa and you to could win a flag or 2 or 3 and the numbers will keep getting higher as long as your team mates stick together. Because us blokes at St.Andrews do have that, and that is the reason we have dominated in the last 2 seasons. 3 in a row is definately what we are aiming for, make no mistake agbout that.
The team that Hirdy plays for has won back to back flags and won 3 flags in 4 years in A-Turf during that time also that same club won A-Turf & B-Turf in the same year. I think Hirdy knows what it like to win flags we have that many there is no roof space for them.

Sainters_3_Peat;267761 said:
St Andrews recruited at least 3 new players to club who will all play ones for us if you thought we were good last year gaurantee we are going to be bigger and better this year what can i say people want to play inquality sides with quality people UP THE SAINTERS!!!!!

Care to mention them? Talk is cheap 3peat, you've got 9 more days of crap to talk before the start of the year. I look forward to seeing how the mighty St Andrews travel on the road for the first 4 or 5 might not be as easy as you guys think. I know how good you guys are and how this year is a cake walk but your first 5 games away might make things a little tougher! I look forward to the usual, we are a great side, players want to play for us, no can match us crap. Blah Blah Blah!

Enough Left;267600 said:
Reading all this rubbish has actually made me join as a member. Where do I start......It seems there are a lot of St Andrews people here quick to defend themselves over a bit of friendly banter/taking the piss that wasn't even directed at them, something to hide? If you idiots could actually read, the F.O.S has admitted himself that he made the comment, take it as you will, I read it as you have all taken a big bit of bait.

Hook line and sinker!

spot on enough left he did admit it i just thought i would get it out there
throw them some truebait and it worked they all bit at it!

getting close FOS! 9 days! i stocked up on a few powerades for ya! ;)

bcricket
p.s dont give in so easy next time!

Hirdy05_;265639 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA,

CDCA there a loving club, just too bad it's themselves and each other that they love!!!!!

kingkong;267792 said:

its nice to love ur team mates King Kong but u have to know who they are!
just as long as u know the pressure is on st. andrews because u are favourites not like some of ur comrades said in earlier posts. the pressure is on the rest of the clubs to stop this 3 peat. passion is what will beat st.andrews and enough wasnt show to knock u's over in the granny. they can be vulnerable u just have to have the guts to get under their skin and have a crack at them. as soon as u look past the comments and their confidence and sometimes arrogance on the field that is when ul give them a run for their money. they have plenty of money ;). st. andrews are a good spirited side but there are plenty of sides itching to get at them. they wont get their 3 in a row if we have anything to do with it. train hard! coz we are training harder!

bcricket

kingkong;267792 said:
The team that Hirdy plays for has won back to back flags and won 3 flags in 4 years in A-Turf during that time also that same club won A-Turf & B-Turf in the same year. I think Hirdy knows what it like to win flags we have that many there is no roof space for them.

kingkong;267792 said:

When did you get back big fella,will see you at training,hope you have read previous posts,having a ball.

F.O.S

Enough Left;267600 said:

Hook line and sinker!

spot on enough left he did admit it i just thought i would get it out there
throw them some truebait and it worked they all bit at it!

getting close FOS! 9 days! i stocked up on a few powerades for ya! ;)

bcricket
p.s dont give in so easy next time!

bomber27;267580 said:
Round 1 - A Turf

St Marys v St Francis

Sunshine Heights v Glenroy

Socials v St Andrews

Pascoe Vale v Barkly St Uniting

Haig Amateurs v Merlynston Hadfield

Bomber - Likely to be any problems with grounds for first round??? What happens if it gets washed out like most games in October !!!

Stay away rain!:mad:

kingkong;267792 said:

its nice to love ur team mates King Kong but u have to know who they are!
just as long as u know the pressure is on st. andrews because u are favourites not like some of ur comrades said in earlier posts. the pressure is on the rest of the clubs to stop this 3 peat. passion is what will beat st.andrews and enough wasnt show to knock u's over in the granny. they can be vulnerable u just have to have the guts to get under their skin and have a crack at them. as soon as u look past the comments and their confidence and sometimes arrogance on the field that is when ul give them a run for their money. they have plenty of money ;). st. andrews are a good spirited side but there are plenty of sides itching to get at them. they wont get their 3 in a row if we have anything to do with it. train hard! coz we are training harder!

bcricket

F.O.S;267815 said:
When did you get back big fella,will see you at training,hope you have read previous posts,having a ball.

F.O.S
Yeah im back F.O.S and i have been reading some of the most ridiculous crap ever on this, cant even say something tongue in cheek, cause some clown will hear it, turn it around to something serious. Anyway if this 5000 bucks was correct why would you buy 5 players for a side who have won the past 4 or 5 grannys. you would fill up on better players for example, say maybe you fos to make a come back then the spare 50 bucks could go to a sausage sizzle or something. See ya tonight F.O.S

kingkong;267792 said:

F.O.S

RooBoy;267851 said:
Bomber - Likely to be any problems with grounds for first round??? What happens if it gets washed out like most games in October !!!

All grounds in Moreland are right to go for round 1 barring any rain that falls late next week. Hopefully the Sunshine teams and Barkly St have their wickets ready.
If round 1 gets washed out then the round 8 two game after xmas becomes a one dayer and we catch up with round one on the other weekend.

bomber27;267580 said:
Round 1 - A Turf

St Marys v St Francis

Sunshine Heights v Glenroy

Socials v St Andrews

Pascoe Vale v Barkly St Uniting

Haig Amateurs v Merlynston Hadfield

bomber27;267883 said:
All grounds in Moreland are right to go for round 1 barring any rain that falls late next week. Hopefully the Sunshine teams and Barkly St have their wickets ready.
If round 1 gets washed out then the round 8 two game after xmas becomes a one dayer and we catch up with round one on the other weekend.

thanks for the update.

i notice on the fixture no games at Cook and De Chene North this season on turf??? have council closed those grounds??

F.O.S;267815 said:

F.O.S
Yeah im back F.O.S and i have been reading some of the most ridiculous crap ever on this, cant even say something tongue in cheek, cause some clown will hear it, turn it around to something serious. Anyway if this 5000 bucks was correct why would you buy 5 players for a side who have won the past 4 or 5 grannys. you would fill up on better players for example, say maybe you fos to make a come back then the spare 50 bucks could go to a sausage sizzle or something. See ya tonight F.O.S

kingkong;267881 said:

Welcome back King Kong where u been hiding mate, the boys were getting a bit worried about u they cant afford their star player not attending training. i dont know either why the FOS offered it either id save my cash. i thought u's did win the last few that makes it even more strange! King Kong FOS did play a few games in the one dayers last year! Id be passing the cash around to the stars of the granny last year wouldnt u?
Train hard King Kong they need u in full flight especially when ur the soul of the team! Hope it wasnt ur first training session! ;)
P.S just a question KONG when is the grand final rematch between the Mary's and Andrews mobs?

bcricket

RooBoy;267851 said:

bomber27;267883 said:

thanks for the update.

i notice on the fixture no games at Cook and De Chene North this season on turf??? have council closed those grounds??

kingkong;267881 said:

Welcome back King Kong where u been hiding mate, the boys were getting a bit worried about u they cant afford their star player not attending training. i dont know either why the FOS offered it either id save my cash. i thought u's did win the last few that makes it even more strange! King Kong FOS did play a few games in the one dayers last year! Id be passing the cash around to the stars of the granny last year wouldnt u?
Train hard King Kong they need u in full flight especially when ur the soul of the team! Hope it wasnt ur first training session! ;)
P.S just a question KONG when is the grand final rematch between the Mary's and Andrews mobs?

bcricket

RooBoy;268021 said:
thanks for the update.

A number of clubs that had sides in C Turf last season have not entered sides in the C Turf comp, instead opting for the mats.

Cook Reserve is getting redeveloped to become essentially a footy ground for next year. There will be only pitch on the ground and that will be synthetic.

bcricket;268028 said:

bcricket
Star player, soul of the team. Dont know about that, but thanks anyway. Its not me 1st trainin run i havnt missed a session, im feeling better than i ever have ;) I couldnt tell ya when we play the marys boys, but im looking forward yo it.

RooBoy;268021 said:
thanks for the update.

A number of clubs that had sides in C Turf last season have not entered sides in the C Turf comp, instead opting for the mats.

Cook Reserve is getting redeveloped to become essentially a footy ground for next year. There will be only pitch on the ground and that will be synthetic.

kingkong;268240 said:
Star player, soul of the team. Dont know about that, but thanks anyway. Its not me 1st trainin run i havnt missed a session, im feeling better than i ever have ;) I couldnt tell ya when we play the marys boys, but im looking forward yo it.

Round 11 rematch,a long wait for St Marys, Kong

bomber27;268091 said:

great another lost turf wicket!

bcricket;268028 said:

bcricket

kingkong;268240 said:

Round 11 rematch,a long wait for St Marys, Kong

bomber27;268091 said:

great another lost turf wicket!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back