mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

bcricket;267069 said:
cop this!
got told yesterday at a bbq with some st. mary's fellars
that FOS about two weeks before our grand final match that he offered 5 of our one day players to come down and play for st.andrews in their one day side for a season for $5000 between them. this is facts! and proves how full of shit the st.andrews blokes are when they say they dont offer blokes money or salaries!
takes a bit more than that to persuade st. mary's boys! i hope this wasnt coming out of the st.andrews bank account :eek: p.s cant you find more than 12 decent blokes to play in sides down at st. andrews???
Wat do u have to say about that you theiving mob?
just thought id post this to tell everyone how full of shit u's really are!!!!

You are the biggest tool going around.

This year our NWCA one day side finished on the bottom of the ladder and in the comps wisdom all sides play in finals.

Our side was made up of young fellas and old crocks like me that helped out.

We played Jacana(Scott Wynds mob) and got completely smashed by a side that was 5 grades below where they should have been.

They were arrogant and not nice to play and i made a comment to some friends from your club and some of our players that i would personally put some money in next year when we played them if we could stack the side and give them some of their own.
This could never happen and too think any different shows your mentality to even believe that was ridiculous.

How good is it when your having a BBQ and the old F.O.S is a talking point,you need to get a life and grow up !!!!!

When we have a BBQ we talk about women ,footy and cricket,not neccasarilly in that order,but i will make sure next time we think of you for a full 2 seconds.

Luving this !!!!!

F.O.S

F.O.S;267273 said:

This year our NWCA one day side finished on the bottom of the ladder and in the comps wisdom all sides play in finals.

We played Jacana(Scott Wynds mob) and got completely smashed by a side that was 5 grades below where they should have been.

They were arrogant and not nice to play and i made a comment to some friends from your club and some of our players that i would personally put some money in next year when we played them if we could stack the side and give them some of their own.
This could never happen and too think any different shows your mentality to even believe that was ridiculous.

How good is it when your having a BBQ and the old F.O.S is a talking point,you need to get a life and grow up !!!!!

When we have a BBQ we talk about women ,footy and cricket,not neccasarilly in that order,but i will make sure next time we think of you for a full 2 seconds.

Luving this !!!!!

F.O.S

Dont worry about justifyng yourslef FOS. If you believe this story then good luck to you.

If a passing comment/joke is taken in that context then the alchohol must have been flowing, and we all know thats not a bad thing.

With my form i will be playing 5ths soon enough so i hope i can take a slice of the considerable bounty on offer.

Cole reserve looks a treat so form having the worse ground in the comp we will have one of the betters one. As long as the pitch does not roll after tea.

F.O.S;267273 said:

Luving this !!!!!

F.O.S

FOS at the bbq we were talkin women footy and cricket and that was when it came up. i was told that by three of the players that you told it too! you did offer them money i dont know the circumstances but it definately involved money! My mentality? I was staggered myself to hear what went on!
I was just telling the forum what i heard and can gaurantee u said that you would offer them money! Sounds like more of a business than a game.
Jacana is arrogant il pay that. I was just enjoyin a couple of darts when i heard it and when i heard it was you it got me excited and thought i would share it with everyone.
cheers mate.
u must have money flowing out of ur arse! :)
bcricket

F.O.S;267281 said:
Who's minding you over the school holidays or is Harry and Tuffers taking it in turn to mind you till school goes back????

On a more serious note, i believe this year more so than prevoius years is going to be sensational cricket wise.

Any team that is not switched on from the start of the season,could find themselves on the backfoot.

I believe the improvement expected of some teams and the eveness of the comp will surely make this a very good year of cricket.

Good luck to all teams for the coming season and i am sure at some stage we will catch up and enjoy each others company.

yeah look forward to catching up mate. i always enjoy ur company!
it should be a ripper season mate.
love u to FOSSIL! :p
p.s harry is no baby sitter he would teach me the wrong way to do things! :D
at least he wont die wondering

bcricket;267279 said:
FOS at the bbq we were talkin women footy and cricket and that was when it came up. i was told that by three of the players that you told it too! you did offer them money i dont know the circumstances but it definately involved money! My mentality? I was staggered myself to hear what went on!
I was just telling the forum what i heard and can gaurantee u said that you would offer them money! Sounds like more of a business than a game.
Jacana is arrogant il pay that. I was just enjoyin a couple of darts when i heard it and when i heard it was you it got me excited and thought i would share it with everyone.
cheers mate.
u must have money flowing out of ur arse! :)
bcricket

Who's minding you over the school holidays or is Harry and Tuffers taking it in turn to mind you till school goes back????

On a more serious note, i believe this year more so than prevoius years is going to be sensational cricket wise.

Any team that is not switched on from the start of the season,could find themselves on the backfoot.

I believe the improvement expected of some teams and the eveness of the comp will surely make this a very good year of cricket.

Good luck to all teams for the coming season and i am sure at some stage we will catch up and enjoy each others company.

Deano;267364 said:
Dont worry about justifyng yourslef FOS. If you believe this story then good luck to you.

If a passing comment/joke is taken in that context then the alchohol must have been flowing, and we all know thats not a bad thing.

With my form i will be playing 5ths soon enough so i hope i can take a slice of the considerable bounty on offer.

Cole reserve looks a treat so form having the worse ground in the comp we will have one of the betters one. As long as the pitch does not roll after tea.

its no joke mate. he only justified himself because he knows what he said just ask him. if u wear the club colours u mite feel some st. andrews love.

alcohol just started to flow mate.

ul get looked after if u play in the 5ths dont worry :D

hope u had a big preseason u need that fitness to make another big slow hundred mate.

train hard

bcricket

F.O.S;267273 said:

Luving this !!!!!

F.O.S

bcricket;267069 said:
cop this!
that FOS about two weeks before our grand final match that he offered 5 of our one day players to come down and play for st.andrews in their one day side for a season for $5000 between them. this is facts! and proves how full of shit the st.andrews blokes are when they say they dont offer blokes money or salaries!
takes a bit more than that to persuade st. mary's boys! i hope this wasnt coming out of the st.andrews bank account :eek: p.s cant you find more than 12 decent blokes to play in sides down at st. andrews???

I know this was posted yesterday but I haven't been able to stop laughing since.
Are you sure drinking was the only thing you guys were doing at that BBQ.

F.O.S;267281 said:

yeah look forward to catching up mate. i always enjoy ur company!
it should be a ripper season mate.
love u to FOSSIL! :p
p.s harry is no baby sitter he would teach me the wrong way to do things! :D
at least he wont die wondering

Deano;267364 said:

its no joke mate. he only justified himself because he knows what he said just ask him. if u wear the club colours u mite feel some st. andrews love.

alcohol just started to flow mate.

ul get looked after if u play in the 5ths dont worry :D

hope u had a big preseason u need that fitness to make another big slow hundred mate.

train hard

bcricket

F.O.S;267281 said:

Cmon FOS, as if i could look after anyone!

bcricket doesnt need any babysitting, i think its the older guys like myself that need the help.

bcricket;267069 said:
cop this!

I know this was posted yesterday but I haven't been able to stop laughing since.
Are you sure drinking was the only thing you guys were doing at that BBQ.

Oh My God,

There really are some incredible naive children on this site isn't there?
Not naming names, because this would be pretty childish of me, but you tools who think that St Andrews are paying people in the 5ths are totally disfunctional or offering money for that matter. Lets face it St Andrews is the best side in the comp and all this talk is only fuelling there desire to make your season another waste of time when they claim there 3rd straight flag. If you want to shit talk then get sum one down there and audit them otherwise shut the hell up. Jealousy is a curse, not everone can play in the best side.

Scooby Doo;267444 said:
Oh My God,

Not naming names, because this would be pretty childish of me, but you tools who think that St Andrews are paying people in the 5ths are totally disfunctional or offering money for that matter. Lets face it St Andrews is the best side in the comp and all this talk is only fuelling there desire to make your season another waste of time when they claim there 3rd straight flag. If you want to shit talk then get sum one down there and audit them otherwise shut the hell up. Jealousy is a curse, not everone can play in the best side.

Looks like you've had too many Scooby snacks.....:cool:

F.O.S;267281 said:

Cmon FOS, as if i could look after anyone!

bcricket doesnt need any babysitting, i think its the older guys like myself that need the help.

Scooby Doo;267444 said:
Oh My God,

Who cares how many players get paid. I will tell you folk the golden rule of park cricket: pay the good ones!:)

Oh My God,

Scooby Doo;267444 said:
Oh My God,

Looks like you've had too many Scooby snacks.....:cool:

Guru14;267266 said:
Jonty I was reading your comments with inerest until you menioned Pacco being in the mix for the final spot in the 4 this week:eek: I was lucky to notice them training a couple of weeks ago and obviously there must be another side using their ground. It seems there is plenty of speak/crap about the usual suspects, it will be interesting when the season kicks off whether things go to plan boys! There will be a couple of smokies this year and I think they will certainly upset the apple cart come the end of the season!

surely you dont think Pacco are gonna make the finals. its the same old names down there, and now including the McGowans. they might take wickets, but who will make the runs!!

Merlo will be big improvers, with St Francis and West Coburg.

Scooby Doo;267444 said:
Oh My God,

Who cares how many players get paid. I will tell you folk the golden rule of park cricket: pay the good ones!:)

RooBoy;267557 said:
surely you dont think Pacco are gonna make the finals. its the same old names down there, and now including the McGowans. they might take wickets, but who will make the runs!!

Have any clubs recruited any top line recruits?

batdocter;267563 said:
Batdoctor, go back though the posts and have a read.
Socials have picked up Craig Bradley ex. SA & Vic state player will bat about 3 or 4 and bowling a bloke called Shane Warne.

Guru14;267266 said:
Jonty I was reading your comments with inerest until you menioned Pacco being in the mix for the final spot in the 4 this week:eek: I was lucky to notice them training a couple of weeks ago and obviously there must be another side using their ground. It seems there is plenty of speak/crap about the usual suspects, it will be interesting when the season kicks off whether things go to plan boys! There will be a couple of smokies this year and I think they will certainly upset the apple cart come the end of the season!

Round 1 - A Turf

St Marys v St Francis

Sunshine Heights v Glenroy

Socials v St Andrews

Pascoe Vale v Barkly St Uniting

Haig Amateurs v Merlynston Hadfield

West Coburg v East Coburg

RooBoy;267557 said:

Old School;267567 said:
Socials have picked up Craig Bradley ex. SA & Vic state player will bat about 3 or 4 and bowling a bloke called Shane Warne.

Old School, stop talking crap. I was talking to Warne the other day and he told me he is not playing cricket anymore.

batdocter;267563 said:

Reading all this rubbish has actually made me join as a member. Where do I start......It seems there are a lot of St Andrews people here quick to defend themselves over a bit of friendly banter/taking the piss that wasn't even directed at them, something to hide? If you idiots could actually read, the F.O.S has admitted himself that he made the comment, take it as you will, I read it as you have all taken a big bit of bait.

Hook line and sinker!

Round 1 - A Turf

St Marys v St Francis

Socials v St Andrews

batdocter;267563 said:

St Andrews recruited at least 3 new players to club who will all play ones for us if you thought we were good last year gaurantee we are going to be bigger and better this year what can i say people want to play inquality sides with quality people UP THE SAINTERS!!!!!

Old School;267567 said:

Old School, stop talking crap. I was talking to Warne the other day and he told me he is not playing cricket anymore.

bomber27;267580 said:
Round 1 - A Turf

St Marys v St Francis

Socials v St Andrews

Early Tips for Rd 1,
St Marys
Glenroy
St Andrews
Pascoe Vale
Merlo
West

I think those teams will also finish Top 6 this year. All teams have been mentioned by other people other than Glenroy, any thoughts guys on how Glenroy will fare this year?

Reading all this rubbish has actually made me join as a member. Where do I start......It seems there are a lot of St Andrews people here quick to defend themselves over a bit of friendly banter/taking the piss that wasn't even directed at them, something to hide? If you idiots could actually read, the F.O.S has admitted himself that he made the comment, take it as you will, I read it as you have all taken a big bit of bait.

Hook line and sinker!

Enough Left;267600 said:

Hook line and sinker!

Luv your work !!!!!!

F.O.S

batdocter;267563 said:

St Andrews recruited at least 3 new players to club who will all play ones for us if you thought we were good last year gaurantee we are going to be bigger and better this year what can i say people want to play inquality sides with quality people UP THE SAINTERS!!!!!

Sainters_3_Peat;267761 said:

Care to mention them? Talk is cheap 3peat, you've got 9 more days of crap to talk before the start of the year. I look forward to seeing how the mighty St Andrews travel on the road for the first 4 or 5 might not be as easy as you guys think. I know how good you guys are and how this year is a cake walk but your first 5 games away might make things a little tougher! I look forward to the usual, we are a great side, players want to play for us, no can match us crap. Blah Blah Blah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back