mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

RooBoy;266002 said:
Tend to agree with your summary there Bomber

Merlo - who is gonna replace Pittsy!!??[/QUOTE]

Pretty confident that we have filled this gap. There's a good chance we will have up to four new players in our firsts come round 1. Three of which can bowl. So its not going to be one player who replaces Pittsy. Although I will be getting my first look at a new bowler this weekend who I hope will play a major role.

mmvca;266305 said:
Because he is not at the Redbacks this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont be fooled fellow posters, i AM DEFINATELY from West Coburg and i know that Kyle wont be there. I will be pretty annoyed if he comes back during the season. We pride ourselves on being a top club in this comp, and if it wasnt for him last year, we def wouldve finished top 2. Im not going to sugarcoat it like the other West Coburg poster, i promise you that. I will call it as i see it.

Hmmmm, signed off using another name!

Well, I'm still not convinced about Kyle Adams lining up for West Coburg. If he is playing there, why is he not playing in West Coburg's practice match this week.

mmvca;266305 said:

Dont be fooled fellow posters, i AM DEFINATELY from West Coburg and i know that Kyle wont be there. I will be pretty annoyed if he comes back during the season. We pride ourselves on being a top club in this comp, and if it wasnt for him last year, we def wouldve finished top 2. Im not going to sugarcoat it like the other West Coburg poster, i promise you that. I will call it as i see it.

Sry guys. It is just one of my idiotic mates trying to be funny. I havent been on here in awhile and have just realised what happened.

I am always signed in so i think you guys realise its not me. ( well i hope you do ).

And i think you might know that im def not from West Coburg.

bomber27;266294 said:
Well, I'm still not convinced about Kyle Adams lining up for West Coburg. If he is playing there, why is he not playing in West Coburg's practice match this week.

bomber27;266294 said:

He's been given time off to rest he's footy weary body. Barker is in the same boat.

mmvca;266305 said:

Hmmmm, signed off using another name!

mmvca;266305 said:

Sry guys. It is just one of my idiotic mates trying to be funny. I havent been on here in awhile and have just realised what happened.

I am always signed in so i think you guys realise its not me. ( well i hope you do ).

mmvca;266345 said:

Well you shouldn't be giving blokes access to your username. Too much cryptic sh*t going on lately. Stick with the facts everyone.

bomber27;266294 said:

He's been given time off to rest he's footy weary body. Barker is in the same boat.

When your ready to come play with the men,let me know and i bet your still shitting yellow.I wont have the same problem this year and i will let you work that out yourself !!!!!
Keep motivating my boys, it will all be good for the coming season.
Does Harry and Tuffers take you to Maccas when youve been good for a Happy Meal.
Keep up the good work

F.O.S[/QUOTE]

i was born ready! shitting yellow takes alot more than that to scare me mate. takes guts to perform on the big stage young or old! keep hitting those powerades need u on the sidelines, i wouldnt have it anyother way!
Harry and tuffers give me more than a happy meal, a large big mac meal with fanta! i know water is better for me but wat can u do old timer! if u can promise ur hecktoring wen we meet for the grand final rematch i promise ill buy u a 50c cone?
i thought ur blokes would need a bit more than that to motivate them! isnt it enough the amount of sunshine u blow up their arses???? :D
im a hard worker u know that enjoy ur weekend FOSSIL
go dogs!
keep trying

bcricket

3D-503;266520 said:
I have hird sunshine hieghts, Haig, and Pascoe vale are the big movers in recruting this year and all confident of top 4

All 3 will finish in the bottom half.. IMO
My pre-season tip.
St Andrews (benchmark)
St Francis (Young and improved side and will only get better )
St Mary (will continue to be top side and good all-round side)
West ( who knows, but surely they will be up there)
Merlyo ( unlucky to play allot of one dayers last year, not a one day side)
Glenroy ( lost a few players but should be there abouts)
Haig (improved season, on there day have the best bat and bowl in the comp)
Pacco ( will struggle , with no real good bats)
Barkley Street ( no BATS)
East Coburg (No Bowlers and too reliant on Zoran)
Heights ( a bunch of kids, with Sam's exist they have no other choic

mmvca;266345 said:

Well you shouldn't be giving blokes access to your username. Too much cryptic sh*t going on lately. Stick with the facts everyone.

Cpt Caveman;266368 said:

A couple of Heighst boys that he got suspended with are saying he is joining them. Who knows... Doubt he will have a big impact on either side

When your ready to come play with the men,let me know and i bet your still shitting yellow.I wont have the same problem this year and i will let you work that out yourself !!!!!
Keep motivating my boys, it will all be good for the coming season.
Does Harry and Tuffers take you to Maccas when youve been good for a Happy Meal.
Keep up the good work

F.O.S[/QUOTE]

i was born ready! shitting yellow takes alot more than that to scare me mate. takes guts to perform on the big stage young or old! keep hitting those powerades need u on the sidelines, i wouldnt have it anyother way!
Harry and tuffers give me more than a happy meal, a large big mac meal with fanta! i know water is better for me but wat can u do old timer! if u can promise ur hecktoring wen we meet for the grand final rematch i promise ill buy u a 50c cone?
i thought ur blokes would need a bit more than that to motivate them! isnt it enough the amount of sunshine u blow up their arses???? :D
im a hard worker u know that enjoy ur weekend FOSSIL
go dogs!
keep trying

bcricket

Fresh_Prince;266541 said:
My pre-season tip.
St Andrews (benchmark)

Fresh Prince, clearly you play at Hig, big call to say that Haig have the best bat & bowler in the comp. Improved Season????? Not being beat outright this season will be an improvement.
You have left one side out of your selections

3D-503;266520 said:
I have hird sunshine hieghts, Haig, and Pascoe vale are the big movers in recruting this year and all confident of top 4

My pre-season tip.
St Andrews (benchmark)

st andrews you are going to fall in a heap soon, may not be this year or next but soon its all going lick dirties

haig just ******** off

st marys you are a joke

Cpt Caveman;266368 said:

A couple of Heighst boys that he got suspended with are saying he is joining them. Who knows... Doubt he will have a big impact on either side

Old School;266567 said:
Fresh Prince, clearly you play at Hig, big call to say that Haig have the best bat & bowler in the comp. Improved Season????? Not being beat outright this season will be an improvement.

Nah playing in the 2nds or 3rds at Essendon mate but My Brother is there.. Imran Khan ex-Carlton Opening bowler & Bob Kunesevic ex Victorian Under 17 player???? Surely inform there wouldn't be 2 many other bats or bowlers in the comp.. But hopefuly they can bring there A - game, they will need it to be competitive. Like I said mate just my Opinion..
Sorry I think Socials will finish above Haig. They have good depth

My pre-season tip.
St Andrews (benchmark)

burrito;266577 said:
st andrews you are going to fall in a heap soon, may not be this year or next but soon its all going lick dirties

haig just ******** off

st marys you are a joke

ST Andrews are going for a 3 peat. Like them or hate them you have to respect what they have.
Haig can ####### off.
St Mary's a very good side. .

haig just ******** off

st marys you are a joke

Fresh_Prince;266588 said:
Nah playing in the 2nds or 3rds at Essendon mate but My Brother is there.. Imran Khan ex-Carlton Opening bowler & Bob Kunesevic ex Victorian Under 17 player???? Surely inform there wouldn't be 2 many other bats or bowlers in the comp.. But hopefuly they can bring there A - game, they will need it to be competitive. Like I said mate just my Opinion..

hahahaha... Like the lads have stated long way to go for us to improve. 1 or 2 players don't make a difference. Hopefully Imran can lead the side and is a very good player. As for me mate, 10 years was a long time ago and obvisiously you haven't seen the standard of the comp if you think I'm up there.
Old School your right before we can improve we have to start NOT losing outright. But hell we have to start from somewhere bloke.

Old School;266567 said:

My pre-season tip.
St Andrews (benchmark)

you got it spot on west will deff be right up there,have the best bowler in comp and will play off for flag. St Frances also will feature at the end my two dark horses are Merlo and Pacoe, apparently both have picked up some good bats..

burrito;266577 said:

haig just ******** off

st marys you are a joke

ST Andrews are going for a 3 peat. Like them or hate them you have to respect what they have.
Haig can ####### off.
St Mary's a very good side. .

Komodo Dragon;266522 said:

Komodo,

Im always signed in mate. All he had to do was open up my laptop and open the link for this site. I didnt realise he had done it until he rang me after he left my house.

Once again i apologise.

hahahaha... Like the lads have stated long way to go for us to improve. 1 or 2 players don't make a difference. Hopefully Imran can lead the side and is a very good player. As for me mate, 10 years was a long time ago and obvisiously you haven't seen the standard of the comp if you think I'm up there.
Old School your right before we can improve we have to start NOT losing outright. But hell we have to start from somewhere bloke.

Fixtures can't be far away. Just had a look at the MyCricket website and it looks like it is slowly being put on. C Turf only so far.

My pre-season tip.
St Andrews (benchmark)

you got it spot on west will deff be right up there,have the best bowler in comp and will play off for flag. St Frances also will feature at the end my two dark horses are Merlo and Pacoe, apparently both have picked up some good bats..

3D-503;266598 said:
Many people referring to the "best bowler in the comp" but not mentioning names.

I will and I don't play in his side. Matty Costello is the best bowler in our comp.

I don't think anyone that is a reasonable person who can see past their own sides bias would disagree.

What are your thoughts guys?

Name Names or don't post please

Komodo Dragon;266522 said:

Komodo,

Im always signed in mate. All he had to do was open up my laptop and open the link for this site. I didnt realise he had done it until he rang me after he left my house.

Once again i apologise.

Did these guys play at Haig last year?

How did they perform?

No one made 10 against us so I can't really comment on any batsmen, so the good bats may have got a god ball or been unlucky. Hard to judge someone when they don't bat for a while.

Results have not been good for them so hopefully these are new guys and the will improve.

Good luck to all these names on paper that are all great recruits and lets see how we all go when the action starts.

Just make sure we have a beer after the games and don't take things too seriously after the game as we are all hacks if we play in our comp. Play hard on the ground for sure but at least have a beer afterwards.

Good luck to all this year

Fixtures can't be far away. Just had a look at the MyCricket website and it looks like it is slowly being put on. C Turf only so far.

old hack;266714 said:
Just make sure we have a beer after the games and don't take things too seriously after the game as we are all hacks if we play in our comp. Play hard on the ground for sure but at least have a beer afterwards.

Good luck to all this year

Exactly mate.

There are no superstar cricketers in this comp, just some half-decent ones, followed by everyday ordinary ones.

And I've had some great blues on the field, but will always have a beer after the game with them. We're not playing for sheepstations.

So to everyone, good luck for the season, and hopefully we all enjoy a great competition on the field.

3D-503;266598 said:
Many people referring to the "best bowler in the comp" but not mentioning names.

I will and I don't play in his side. Matty Costello is the best bowler in our comp.

I don't think anyone that is a reasonable person who can see past their own sides bias would disagree.

What are your thoughts guys?

Name Names or don't post please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back