mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

DILLIGAF;274343 said:
What a waste of time reading this forum has become...

Why bother posting that! Get back in the nets. You need the practice.

As for you 'FRONTFOOTNOBALL", looking forward to taking you on (probably after the extended break). You are as cocky on the field as you are on this forum. Hope you can back it up with a descent performance this time. Anyway...i'm off to Bunnings

Hirdy05_;274365 said:
Ok Gents lets get back to cricket.

Some big scores last week so who going to come out Victorias for the round.

East Coburg chasing a huge total of 307 from St. Andrews. Chances?

Haig chasing 201 made by the Heights, getable but being 3 fa might be tough now. Chances?

St.Marys chasing 209 posted by The Socials. Chances?

Barkley street chasing a mammoth 309 from Glenroy. Chances?

Merlohaddy chasing a gigantic 339 from St. Francis. Chances?

Paco need to reaL in 226 from West Coburg. Chances?

Personally I can't see over 300 getting chased down (doesn't mean I'm right though) so i think those teams will win.

The Socials to get up in a thriller not much in it I reckon (a few quite ones while I watch too). Heights will win and I think Paco will get the runs.

Ok lets see what the rest of you think. Make it interesting who do you think will make the runs / take the wickets for each side to win?

Good weather, fast outfields, small grounds and shit bowling attacks all conspire to some massive totals being made this weekend. Scores under 250 should be easily acheived and teams chasing 300+ should still enter the run-chase with a degree of confidence.

Fair Dinkum you guys are willing to bet on who will win the flag this year after 1 and a half games into the season? honestly you have a gambling problem. i'm pretty sure most teams wouldn't have there best sides on the ground yet as the spring carnival is on..... (but as gamblers i'm sure your aware of this) i think you will be able to determine which sides will be there come finals time around the xmas break, that will give enough time for teams to play there full strength sides with a few games under there belt and playing as a unit.... As for bcricket there is nothing wrong what so ever with talking it up it makes for an interseting sat and i'm sure the blokes at St Mary's will back you up all the way....
:cool:

GrassOnTheWicket;274345 said:

Yes you would know.. :rolleyes:

I havent been to training at all this season and I would still make runs in this comp. That's not being big-headed, just a fact that the standard of this comp is average. It is a great "competition" because it is so even as a rule, not because it has a heap of fantastic cricketers in it.

Fair enough if people want to spruke their teams, but for anyone to say a team is clearly better than the rest is just being fanciful. Especially after 1.5 rounds.

Let's be honest, only one team will end up with the flag, meaning their will be alot of people who will look foolish, but for some of you that would be quite normal. (I'm not singling you out GOTW, this is a general rant :) )

Haig chasing 201 made by the Heights, getable but being 3 fa might be tough now. Chances?

Personally I can't see over 300 getting chased down (doesn't mean I'm right though) so i think those teams will win.

The Socials to get up in a thriller not much in it I reckon (a few quite ones while I watch too). Heights will win and I think Paco will get the runs.

Ok lets see what the rest of you think. Make it interesting who do you think will make the runs / take the wickets for each side to win?

Komodo Dragon;274375 said:
Good weather, fast outfields, small grounds and shit bowling attacks all conspire to some massive totals being made this weekend. Scores under 250 should be easily acheived and teams chasing 300+ should still enter the run-chase with a degree of confidence.

I dont think paco will get our 228.
Our pitch is a disgrace...from the first over nearly 2 balls an over rolled along the ground.
If they get the runs it will be a fantastic batting effort

Hirdy05_;274365 said:

bomber27;274113 said:
Harry, how about updating your mobs scores from the weekend on mycricket.:D
Heard Kingy looked very good. Just a warning for all to look out for this bloke.

bomber

Why would you look out for a guy that plays c turf?

Kingy

GrassOnTheWicket;274345 said:

I havent been to training at all this season and I would still make runs in this comp. That's not being big-headed, just a fact that the standard of this comp is average. It is a great "competition" because it is so even as a rule, not because it has a heap of fantastic cricketers in it.

Fair enough if people want to spruke their teams, but for anyone to say a team is clearly better than the rest is just being fanciful. Especially after 1.5 rounds.

Let's be honest, only one team will end up with the flag, meaning their will be alot of people who will look foolish, but for some of you that would be quite normal. (I'm not singling you out GOTW, this is a general rant :) )

mmvca;274205 said:
Yeah the scores not being up is very frustrating. I will have to have a fews words to the lovely girl who puts the scores in every week.

Kingy was very good on Sunday, even though it was C Turf. The thing with Kingy, after talking to other guys in the same team, is he is just so encouraging towards all the other guys he batted with, and very professional in the way he goes about it. St evie Brogan was also very good, but fell on 99!

Odds of 2-1 on that FFNB doesnt play with West Coburg. I think Cal has more class than to let fools like him get on a forum and make his club look ridiculous.

Harry,

What a pro I am, got home at 5am blind and still managed to get to the ground on time.

Komodo Dragon;274375 said:

I dont think paco will get our 228.
Our pitch is a disgrace...from the first over nearly 2 balls an over rolled along the ground.
If they get the runs it will be a fantastic batting effort

kingy;274446 said:
bomber

Kingy

I know it was only C Turf, but a tons a ton, especially for your first hit of the season. Plus Harrys been pumping you up.:D

bomber27;274113 said:
Harry, how about updating your mobs scores from the weekend on mycricket.:D
Heard Kingy looked very good. Just a warning for all to look out for this bloke.

bomber

Kingy

DILLIGAF;274381 said:

Whilst i agree partly in what your saying about the standard of the comp, i disagree with the fact that it is very easy to scores heaps of runs.

The standard of the pitches can make it difficult to make runs consistently irrespective of the oppsosition.

You may be a gun cricketer and be able to do that, but when watching our comp i would also think that guys should be making huge scores every week but once you get out there its not that easy due to conditions.

I am not making excuses, just staing my opinion. looks a hell of a lot easier to make runs from the boundary.

The best wickets are come fianls time when coucil has limited grounds to prepare (not that it helped me) and unfortunately its hard to gauge the true standard as not all teams play on these types of wickets.

mmvca;274205 said:
Yeah the scores not being up is very frustrating. I will have to have a fews words to the lovely girl who puts the scores in every week.

Kingy was very good on Sunday, even though it was C Turf. The thing with Kingy, after talking to other guys in the same team, is he is just so encouraging towards all the other guys he batted with, and very professional in the way he goes about it. St evie Brogan was also very good, but fell on 99!

Odds of 2-1 on that FFNB doesnt play with West Coburg. I think Cal has more class than to let fools like him get on a forum and make his club look ridiculous.

Harry,

What a pro I am, got home at 5am blind and still managed to get to the ground on time.

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;274291 said:
2-1 your back on the shelf at Bunnings next week....
We have a surprise for you as well!!!!

I will have a $1000 on it that i wont be! Care to take my bet?

Ooh, a surprise! I love surprises! Let me guess, you're actually going to grow some balls and tell us who you are!:p

kingy;274446 said:
bomber

Kingy

I know it was only C Turf, but a tons a ton, especially for your first hit of the season. Plus Harrys been pumping you up.:D

DILLIGAF;274381 said:

Well dilligaf, watever that means, you are my hero, can i have an autograph.:rolleyes:

DILLIGAF;274381 said:

Whilst i agree partly in what your saying about the standard of the comp, i disagree with the fact that it is very easy to scores heaps of runs.

The standard of the pitches can make it difficult to make runs consistently irrespective of the oppsosition.

You may be a gun cricketer and be able to do that, but when watching our comp i would also think that guys should be making huge scores every week but once you get out there its not that easy due to conditions.

I am not making excuses, just staing my opinion. looks a hell of a lot easier to make runs from the boundary.

The best wickets are come fianls time when coucil has limited grounds to prepare (not that it helped me) and unfortunately its hard to gauge the true standard as not all teams play on these types of wickets.

Frontfoot, I'll take your money. But first remind me the last time your club won an "A" Turf flag.
Your rambling on like you guys win them on a regular basis.

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;274291 said:
2-1 your back on the shelf at Bunnings next week....
We have a surprise for you as well!!!!

I will have a $1000 on it that i wont be! Care to take my bet?

Ooh, a surprise! I love surprises! Let me guess, you're actually going to grow some balls and tell us who you are!:p

Hirdy05_;274365 said:

East cob. = no chance (anyone notice nev taylors impressive 2/23 against haig in round 1? bowled his full 10 overs, i'm surprised he can still move!)

haig = no chance... already 3/************ all

st marys: should win if they are to be a serious contender like last season. socials attack has lost a couple from last year.

wouldnt think barkley st or merlo could chase such big totals...

the deck at morris was crap last week, if it's the same pacco will have a hard time chasing. west coburgs attack is better than round one with the return of adams.

DILLIGAF;274381 said:

Well dilligaf, watever that means, you are my hero, can i have an autograph.:rolleyes:

:mad:after being told about this forum i decided to join and have just spent the last hour reading all the crap people put on this forum.i thought this was meant to be a cricket related forum and all people do on here is take pot shots at each other from behind there computers.i bet the blokes mouthing off are the ones that are either a:are lower grade players b:blokes that dont play any more or c:the guy that starts a fight in a pub with his big mouth,and once the fight has started they flee out the back door like a chicken.i bet you guys could not get through a page on this forum without personal attacks on people.lets see how we go. your all big shots and champions in the comfort of your own home behind a computer screen.as someone said earlier were all hacks playing park cricket,if we were better we would be playing a higher level.

outlaw

Frontfoot, I'll take your money. But first remind me the last time your club won an "A" Turf flag.
Your rambling on like you guys win them on a regular basis.

kingy;274447 said:
Harry,

Gee, your alarm clock works what a friggin miracle..... Tosser!
Did you sing your song (you're so vain) on the way to the ground as well?

Hirdy05_;274365 said:

East cob. = no chance (anyone notice nev taylors impressive 2/23 against haig in round 1? bowled his full 10 overs, i'm surprised he can still move!)

haig = no chance... already 3/************ all

st marys: should win if they are to be a serious contender like last season. socials attack has lost a couple from last year.

wouldnt think barkley st or merlo could chase such big totals...

the deck at morris was crap last week, if it's the same pacco will have a hard time chasing. west coburgs attack is better than round one with the return of adams.

outlaw;274519 said:
:mad:after being told about this forum i decided to join and have just spent the last hour reading all the crap people put on this forum.i thought this was meant to be a cricket related forum and all people do on here is take pot shots at each other from behind there computers.i bet the blokes mouthing off are the ones that are either a:are lower grade players b:blokes that dont play any more or c:the guy that starts a fight in a pub with his big mouth,and once the fight has started they flee out the back door like a chicken.i bet you guys could not get through a page on this forum without personal attacks on people.lets see how we go. your all big shots and champions in the comfort of your own home behind a computer screen.as someone said earlier were all hacks playing park cricket,if we were better we would be playing a higher level.

outlaw

Outlaw. Thanks for joining. Now p**s off. We don't need your negative comments

outlaw

Komodo Dragon;274535 said:

see that's what im talking about.your one of the blokes i was refering too.i dont think you have ever posted a positive comment on here either.i'm trying to be positive but i's blokes like you that keep dragging it back to the gutter.i want to talk cricket not have slanging matches,if i wanted to do that i would argue with the missus.keep it cricket not personal is all i'm asking.

outlaw

kingy;274447 said:
Harry,

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;274527 said:

lol, pick the right blokes to have a whack at will ya!

You gonna take my bet?

outlaw;274519 said:

outlaw

Komodo Dragon;274535 said:

see that's what im talking about.your one of the blokes i was refering too.i dont think you have ever posted a positive comment on here either.i'm trying to be positive but i's blokes like you that keep dragging it back to the gutter.i want to talk cricket not have slanging matches,if i wanted to do that i would argue with the missus.keep it cricket not personal is all i'm asking.

outlaw

unfortunately, ffnb has just been busted!
he does NOT play at west coburg. i was at training tonight and the whole first XI were there... the comment i have just quoted was left at 7.14 pm and training was still on.

who do you really play for?

lol, pick the right blokes to have a whack at will ya!

You gonna take my bet?

You would not need an alarm clock, as I have no doubt you would sleep with the light on.

Deano;274451 said:

I never said I was a gun cricketer. That's my point. It is an even comp, but certainly not full of gun cricketers, which enables people like myself to make contributions with less than ideal preparations.

kingkong;274473 said:

Only if you pay a small fee.

DILLIGAF about what you think??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back