mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

F.O.S;273632 said:
Kept well the week before and made 49 not out on Saturday.

Not quiet dead yet and a luxury at 8.

Made 300 odd on Saturday and still have players to come in,over the coming weeks.

Travelling nicely and the water is definately chilled and cold.

And to top off have secured a very major sponsor for our club,so travelling well on and off the field.

F.O.S

Good to hear from ya FOS uv been quiet for a while mate. Sounds like ur travelling nicely FOS and good to hear the water is chilled!

300 and more to come in, look out who ever ur playin in the next couple of weeks.
Who's the major sponsor? Cant top Frankies Pizza! LOL

Keep enjoyin the luxuries FOS. ;)
Get into that powerade mate!

bcricket

F.O.S;273632 said:

Made 300 odd on Saturday and still have players to come in,over the coming weeks.

And to top off have secured a very major sponsor for our club,so travelling well on and off the field.

F.O.S

i wouldn't call 10 byes 'keeping well' in a two dayer, and he had that many in forty overs...

I see Old School left his Captain High and Dry on the weekend. Got "ran out" is that an age thing Old School?

The weary legs couldn't take you the required 22 yards?????

It may be time to realize that age is something you can't hide from old timer!!

Old School;273695 said:
I think it was the opposite Hirdy I was taking two when there was only one and almost made it, to give the captain the strike for the next over.
The weary legs got the first 22 yards ok it was the last 22 yards that was the problem. The drive at the end scored 8.5 (high difficulty)
Lucky my run up is only 4 yards I will be able to bowl 1 over and that will be it for the day because I can only run 22 yards.
Just doin my best - my boy

All the best - I should say All the Good cause that is what I backed last Sat.

Yeah of course you did, and I got sucked off by 5 Blonde 20 y/o's on Sat too!!!

Hirdy05_;273686 said:
I see Old School left his Captain High and Dry on the weekend. Got "ran out" is that an age thing Old School?

The weary legs couldn't take you the required 22 yards?????

It may be time to realize that age is something you can't hide from old timer!!
I think it was the opposite Hirdy I was taking two when there was only one and almost made it, to give the captain the strike for the next over.
The weary legs got the first 22 yards ok it was the last 22 yards that was the problem. The drive at the end scored 8.5 (high difficulty)
Lucky my run up is only 4 yards I will be able to bowl 1 over and that will be it for the day because I can only run 22 yards.

F.O.S;273632 said:

F.O.S

i wouldn't call 10 byes 'keeping well' in a two dayer, and he had that many in forty overs...

Old School;273695 said:

Yeah of course you did, and I got sucked off by 5 Blonde 20 y/o's on Sat too!!!

SAINTFORLIFE;273406 said:
Can anyone tell me if r. Doidge from st andrews is the guy who opened for them a couple of years ago (i thought he was dead !!) and whats he doing batting at eight and keeping. What's st andrews playing at.

Blokes like Rhino are what clubs are all about, always willing to put his hand up and take on a job. He loves playing 1sts cricket and will continue to until someone else comes along that is more suited to the role. He opened the batting in their premiership team a couple years ago and knows what its like to achieve the ultimate, unlike a lot of spruikers on here that have no idea what its like to be the kings come the end of March.

I noticed that ex-North Melbourne/Keilor batsman & occasional keeper Lister Cooray played for East Coburg in the first game. Look out if he plays consistently this season because he oozes class with the willow.

Old School;273719 said:
Hirdy05_;273710 said:
Yeah of course you did, and I got sucked off by 5 Blonde 20 y/o's on Sat too!!![/QUOTE]
How were the Blondes, because I am telling the truth.
I backed All the Good on the Sat.

Stilll does not account for the fact that you were not there for your Captain when he needed someone with "Experience" to stay with him for as long as possible. But it now makes sense that you were in another place at the time when your full concentration should have been with your team mate. Run yourself out so you could get to the tab ASAP and collect your winnings huh.

You do know you can collect the next day!

Pasoce Vale on the ropes.....
Looks like another win for West Coburg, 2 in a row...
The lads are hell bent on making amends for last year, got a feeling that we might be the team celebrating the big one this season.
I'm willing to put my hard earned on it!!

SAINTFORLIFE;273406 said:
Can anyone tell me if r. Doidge from st andrews is the guy who opened for them a couple of years ago (i thought he was dead !!) and whats he doing batting at eight and keeping. What's st andrews playing at.

Blokes like Rhino are what clubs are all about, always willing to put his hand up and take on a job. He loves playing 1sts cricket and will continue to until someone else comes along that is more suited to the role. He opened the batting in their premiership team a couple years ago and knows what its like to achieve the ultimate, unlike a lot of spruikers on here that have no idea what its like to be the kings come the end of March.

I noticed that ex-North Melbourne/Keilor batsman & occasional keeper Lister Cooray played for East Coburg in the first game. Look out if he plays consistently this season because he oozes class with the willow.

Hirdy05_;273744 said:
Old School;273719 said:
Stilll does not account for the fact that you were not there for your Captain when he needed someone with "Experience" to stay with him for as long as possible. But it now makes sense that you were in another place at the time when your full concentration should have been with your team mate. Run yourself out so you could get to the tab ASAP and collect your winnings huh.

yes as someone who was at the game I must admit that ray (burger) warren could have made it back for 2 with ziggers on his back.cost the poor skipper a ton no doubt.

Old School;273719 said:
Hirdy05_;273710 said:
Yeah of course you did, and I got sucked off by 5 Blonde 20 y/o's on Sat too!!![/QUOTE]
How were the Blondes, because I am telling the truth.
I backed All the Good on the Sat.

banno36;273727 said:

Thank you for the kind words re Rhino, he is a gun bloke. Life member of our club and trains every session and always willng to help out when asked. On and off the field. He deserves every success both personally and team orientated. The way he made his runs on the weekend was even more pleasing for our side. We let him down a bit by not having one of the top six still in with him. The pitch did crumble and was hard to bat on late in the day. But the ground was lightning fast so who knows if we have enough. Just a bunch of old blokes having a go.

Good luck to you guys on the weekend mate i think you will do it easy.Well done babo sounds like a fantasctic knock and go Matty on the weekend.

The lads are hell bent on making amends for last year, got a feeling that we might be the team celebrating the big one this season.

old hack;273891 said:
Thank you for the kind words re Rhino, he is a gun bloke. Life member of our club and trains every session and always willng to help out when asked. On and off the field. He deserves every success both personally and team orientated. The way he made his runs on the weekend was even more pleasing for our side. We let him down a bit by not having one of the top six still in with him. The pitch did crumble and was hard to bat on late in the day. But the ground was lightning fast so who knows if we have enough. Just a bunch of old blokes having a go.

Good luck to you guys on the weekend mate i think you will do it easy.Well done babo sounds like a fantasctic knock and go Matty on the weekend.

I went down on Saturday and had a look at the Merlo v St.Francis game for a while and Babo was doing as he pleased against what seemed like a pretty flat attack. Amazed to look at the scores and notice that D.Bacon only bowled 6 overs out of 75 after claiming the other opener early on, obviously the new skipper doesn't have a lot of faith in the lad. Merlo will make a good fist of it on what is a lightning outfield but I doubt them getting over 300. I noticed the St.Francis team are very young and P.Eilers is missing. Anyone know what's going on there? Good luck to Matty with the captaincy, seems to have a good head on his shoulders

Hirdy05_;273744 said:
Old School;273719 said:

yes as someone who was at the game I must admit that ray (burger) warren could have made it back for 2 with ziggers on his back.cost the poor skipper a ton no doubt.

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;273780 said:
I'm willing to put my hard earned on it!![/QUOTE]
I will take you up on that West Coburg will not win the A-Turf flag.
How much of your hard earned would you like to but on it?
West Coburg are chokers in finals.

banno36;273727 said:

Old School;273974 said:

From what i can gather you play for St. Andrews... What a joke!!
Lets see how keen you are, what odds are you going to give me??
If you have the balls, which playing for St.Andrews i doubt you have i would suggest you make it nice a juicy!!!

As for Pascoe Vale to make the runs this week, i can not see it happening. There best batter is the guy thats bats off in his bedroom lol!!!

Old School (is that the school where you get there on Blue bus?) i wait for your reply with your odds,cant wait to take your fortnightly dole cheque off you.

old hack;273891 said:

I went down on Saturday and had a look at the Merlo v St.Francis game for a while and Babo was doing as he pleased against what seemed like a pretty flat attack. Amazed to look at the scores and notice that D.Bacon only bowled 6 overs out of 75 after claiming the other opener early on, obviously the new skipper doesn't have a lot of faith in the lad. Merlo will make a good fist of it on what is a lightning outfield but I doubt them getting over 300. I noticed the St.Francis team are very young and P.Eilers is missing. Anyone know what's going on there? Good luck to Matty with the captaincy, seems to have a good head on his shoulders

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;273985 said:
Old School;273974 said:
If you have the balls, which playing for St.Andrews i doubt you have i would suggest you make it nice a juicy!!!

As for Pascoe Vale to make the runs this week, i can not see it happening. There best batter is the guy thats bats off in his bedroom lol!!!

Old School (is that the school where you get there on Blue bus?) i wait for your reply with your odds,cant wait to take your fortnightly dole cheque off you.

I bet you sleep with the light on and have a dolls house.
Clearly you gold medal imbelice you don't read old posts, if you did you would know that I play at Socials and I don't have to hide behind a computer screen, people on the tread know who I am. Come out out tell us who you are.
You were the one that came on here claiming that you are prepared to put your hard earned on West Coburg winning the A-Turf flag why should I give you odds, I am a betting man I was prepared to take you up on your bet knowing that West Coburg choke in finals.

Old School;273974 said:
Old school I am with you on this one.I love how you say something that people disagree with and all of a sudden you get called a ************.It is a forum where people have there opinions not a place where we go to pat each other on the back. That is not to say that West Coburg are not a good team and won't necessarily make the grand final but obviously old school and myself both think that there are better teams.

Old School;273974 said:

Komodo Dragon;273716 said:
Chicks or Dicks ???

Komodo the only thing u pull is ur own dick! ;)
Whatnogood has seen me in action il pay that.

bcricket

p.s FFNB il bet u a 6 pack of beers that west coburg wont win the flag? keen? but make sure u introduce urself when we play eachother next week mate.

Old School;273974 said:

I bet you sleep with the light on and have a dolls house.
Clearly you gold medal imbelice you don't read old posts, if you did you would know that I play at Socials and I don't have to hide behind a computer screen, people on the tread know who I am. Come out out tell us who you are.
You were the one that came on here claiming that you are prepared to put your hard earned on West Coburg winning the A-Turf flag why should I give you odds, I am a betting man I was prepared to take you up on your bet knowing that West Coburg choke in finals.

Old School;273974 said:

haha this is ridiculous.
anyone suggesting a grand final wager at this stage of the season has a gambling problem... the comp will be a lot more even this year.

Old School;273974 said:
Old school I am with you on this one.I love how you say something that people disagree with and all of a sudden you get called a ************.It is a forum where people have there opinions not a place where we go to pat each other on the back. That is not to say that West Coburg are not a good team and won't necessarily make the grand final but obviously old school and myself both think that there are better teams.

All I can say is back to back 2 BACK!!!!!!!!!

Komodo Dragon;273716 said:
Chicks or Dicks ???

bcricket

p.s FFNB il bet u a 6 pack of beers that west coburg wont win the flag? keen? but make sure u introduce urself when we play eachother next week mate.

bcricket;274012 said:

bcricket

And it feels like a bloody bat handle. I've heard your dick is like clutching a par 3 golf tee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back