mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

FoUr MoRe;266967 said:
best in comp: after a footy flag for glenroy danny campbell will stroll in after a few games and show his domination....would of backed babo from st francis but he let me down last year, never again haha

ahhh good old reverse psychology...u owe me for your 173 babo!!!!

old hack;272884 said:
What level is that?

Aren't we playing hack park cricket?

You talk like playing a-grade in this comp is your highest achievment. This comp lacks depth and quality.

Mr old hack,it's shit players like you that cause the poor quality so take up lawn bowls or just go into a retirement home!!!

FoUr MoRe;273198 said:

He batted well, certainly held their side together, even though their tactics a little strange. 339 on Hallam reserve is not nearly enough if the side batting second bats their 75 overs. This game is certainly still on!

burrito;273199 said:
craddock is a absolute ************** probably the worst young player in the competition

I dont even know who craddock is, im assuming hes bcricket and some of his comments on this forum show his youth and naievity, but, theres no need for a comment like the 1 above.

In reality, there are very few gun cricketers in this comp...maybe ten-fifteen really good players. Thats it!!
The rest are made up of players who get the most out of themselves and are competitive ppl and then there are the others who are just frauds and shouldnt even be playing on turf.
There arent even any quick bowlers at all anymore.
Blokes from a few years ago like snowy and vic were genuinely sharp and u had to work so hard just not to get skittled.
Our pitch on the weekend was a disgrace from the first over.
At least 2 balls per over basically rolled along the ground. If we played on proper decks most bowlers would be seriously found out in this comp.
So blokes need a bit of a reality check about how good they actually are.

By the way Bcricket west will beat st marys wen we play u. U have a few good bats but a popgun attack

old hack;272884 said:
What level is that?

Aren't we playing hack park cricket?

You talk like playing a-grade in this comp is your highest achievment. This comp lacks depth and quality.

Mr old hack,it's shit players like you that cause the poor quality so take up lawn bowls or just go into a retirement home!!!

Can't bowl can't bat;273323 said:
Give us a spell Guru, they would want to be playing on a postage stamp. When was the last time Merlo made 340 chasing? bomber will be able to tell us.

Merlo will make 340 if it bats it's 75 overs, take that as the facts! St Francis will tell you the ground is as quick as you will see a cricket ground and as you well know the deck plays beautifully, as it did on Saturday. Just cast an eye on the results on Monday 27/10, and as I said if they bat 75 overs they will win:D

FoUr MoRe;273198 said:

He batted well, certainly held their side together, even though their tactics a little strange. 339 on Hallam reserve is not nearly enough if the side batting second bats their 75 overs. This game is certainly still on!

Guru14;273342 said:
Merlo will make 340 if it bats it's 75 overs, take that as the facts! St Francis will tell you the ground is as quick as you will see a cricket ground and as you well know the deck plays beautifully, as it did on Saturday. Just cast an eye on the results on Monday 27/10, and as I said if they bat 75 overs they will win:D

problem is they won't bat 75 overs... costello will rip through them because they have no one who can play outside their openers.

wetdeck;273346 said:
problem is they won't bat 75 overs... costello will rip through them because they have no one who can play outside their openers.

Big call wet deck when there are 4 blokes in the side you haven't seen bat as yet and you could probably say 5 as one of the openers played 3 or 4 games last year. And by the way he didn't open.:confused:

Can't bowl can't bat;273323 said:
Give us a spell Guru, they would want to be playing on a postage stamp. When was the last time Merlo made 340 chasing? bomber will be able to tell us.

Guru14;273349 said:
Big call wet deck when there are 4 blokes in the side you haven't seen bat as yet and you could probably say 5 as one of the openers played 3 or 4 games last year. And by the way he didn't open.:confused:

ok my bad... i didn't know they picked up players from last year.
still, 340 is a big chase and my money is definately on st. francis

Guru14;273342 said:

wetdeck;273361 said:

340 is a massive chase and Merlo will have to bat out of their skin as any side would but it's a season/club defining chase no doubt about that. If they get over the line they'll be some sides taking notice of what Merlo do for the rest of the year, you can put some of your money on that:cool:

wetdeck;273346 said:

Guru14;273371 said:
340 is a massive chase and Merlo will have to bat out of their skin as any side would but it's a season/club defining chase no doubt about that. If they get over the line they'll be some sides taking notice of what Merlo do for the rest of the year, you can put some of your money on that:cool:

Chances are slim to none!!

Guru14;273349 said:

wetdeck;273361 said:

Guru14;273371 said:

Chances are slim to none!!

would have to agree with you there Mr Kingy

Some people have to ******** them selves like burrito,
he can't play cricket or pull chics like Craddock!!

Can anyone tell me if r. Doidge from st andrews is the guy who opened for them a couple of years ago (i thought he was dead !!) and whats he doing batting at eight and keeping. What's st andrews playing at.

SAINTFORLIFE;273406 said:
Can anyone tell me if r. Doidge from st andrews is the guy who opened for them a couple of years ago (i thought he was dead !!) and whats he doing batting at eight and keeping. What's st andrews playing at.

yes it is the doidge from a couple of years ago. and 1/2 of st andrews list is just as old as him, so no surprise there!
doidge and wernham are their only options fo a keeper... both are as bad as each other with the gloves but they can hold the bat ok.
st andrews were trying to pick up a keeper before the start of the season.

would have to agree with you there Mr Kingy

Some people have to ******** them selves like burrito,
he can't play cricket or pull chics like Craddock!!

burrito;273199 said:
craddock is a absolute ************** probably the worst young player in the competition

fair enough did see many other young players in their first season bak playin in last years grand final did u?

u have to have some enemies u must be one dont know what i did to you.
but thanks for the compliment at least im young ;)

bcricket

jontyfromsa;273220 said:
I dont even know who craddock is, im assuming hes bcricket and some of his comments on this forum show his youth and naievity, but, theres no need for a comment like the 1 above.

By the way Bcricket west will beat st marys wen we play u. U have a few good bats but a popgun attack

i dont see wats wrong with a bit off talk to add spice to a game it keeps me interested for 80 overs in the field u do get a bit bored.
there was no need for that comment.

didnt we beat west almost or outrite last year?? think it was my first game in.
that means we took close to 20 wickets and d.harris took 6 combined in those two innings so we still took 14 excluding him does he make that much of a difference. our attack id say lacks just a bit of pace but tough to get away. are u a better bowling or batting side this year jonty?
we will have to see who comes up trumps in a couple of weeks.
train hard till then ;)
bcricket :D

yes it is the doidge from a couple of years ago. and 1/2 of st andrews list is just as old as him, so no surprise there!
doidge and wernham are their only options fo a keeper... both are as bad as each other with the gloves but they can hold the bat ok.
st andrews were trying to pick up a keeper before the start of the season.

Kept well the week before and made 49 not out on Saturday.

Not quiet dead yet and a luxury at 8.

Made 300 odd on Saturday and still have players to come in,over the coming weeks.

Travelling nicely and the water is definately chilled and cold.

And to top off have secured a very major sponsor for our club,so travelling well on and off the field.

F.O.S

burrito;273199 said:

fair enough did see many other young players in their first season bak playin in last years grand final did u?

u have to have some enemies u must be one dont know what i did to you.
but thanks for the compliment at least im young ;)

bcricket

F.O.S;273632 said:

Made 300 odd on Saturday and still have players to come in,over the coming weeks.

And to top off have secured a very major sponsor for our club,so travelling well on and off the field.

F.O.S

Good to hear from ya FOS uv been quiet for a while mate. Sounds like ur travelling nicely FOS and good to hear the water is chilled!

300 and more to come in, look out who ever ur playin in the next couple of weeks.
Who's the major sponsor? Cant top Frankies Pizza! LOL

Keep enjoyin the luxuries FOS. ;)
Get into that powerade mate!

bcricket

jontyfromsa;273220 said:

i dont see wats wrong with a bit off talk to add spice to a game it keeps me interested for 80 overs in the field u do get a bit bored.
there was no need for that comment.

didnt we beat west almost or outrite last year?? think it was my first game in.
that means we took close to 20 wickets and d.harris took 6 combined in those two innings so we still took 14 excluding him does he make that much of a difference. our attack id say lacks just a bit of pace but tough to get away. are u a better bowling or batting side this year jonty?
we will have to see who comes up trumps in a couple of weeks.
train hard till then ;)
bcricket :D

I see Old School left his Captain High and Dry on the weekend. Got "ran out" is that an age thing Old School?

The weary legs couldn't take you the required 22 yards?????

It may be time to realize that age is something you can't hide from old timer!!

F.O.S

Hirdy05_;273686 said:
I see Old School left his Captain High and Dry on the weekend. Got "ran out" is that an age thing Old School?

The weary legs couldn't take you the required 22 yards?????

It may be time to realize that age is something you can't hide from old timer!!
I think it was the opposite Hirdy I was taking two when there was only one and almost made it, to give the captain the strike for the next over.
The weary legs got the first 22 yards ok it was the last 22 yards that was the problem. The drive at the end scored 8.5 (high difficulty)
Lucky my run up is only 4 yards I will be able to bowl 1 over and that will be it for the day because I can only run 22 yards.
Just doin my best - my boy

All the best - I should say All the Good cause that is what I backed last Sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back