mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

mmvca;272041 said:
You jealous? Or just a Homophobe? Cmon mate, out yourself now!

Out myself why would i do that??
If anything you should put yourself back on the shelf at Bunnings in the "On Special" section.....

Garden Gnome on sale - Old lookalike Boony gnome

Tips for this Round

East Coburg v St Andrews

Sunshine Heights v Haig Amateurs

Socials v St Marys

Glenroy v Barkly St Uniting

Merlynston Hadfield v St Francis

West Coburg v Pascoe Vale

How does the spring carnival effect clubs this week. Any players missing? I'm happy to say we have no race goers in our top two teams. Might need to change my tips if I notice any major changes.

Hey guys/girls...

1st time on here i'm interested to hear what everyone's views are as too who is the most valuable player to each team would be. Who would be the the bowler and batter from every club that if he wasn't available would hurt there side the most? :)

bomber27;272263 said:
Tips for this Round

East Coburg v St Andrews

Socials v St Marys

How does the spring carnival effect clubs this week. Any players missing? I'm happy to say we have no race goers in our top two teams. Might need to change my tips if I notice any major changes.

Woodsy, I noticed your name in the 1st's last week, what happened to captaining the 2nd's?
You might want to change your tip for St.Mary's this week Socials are at full strength.

Komodo Dragon;272158 said:
This is not a St Andrews forum. No-one else would know who Chrissie is, or give a s**t about how well he may have batted for that matter. You would be better off obtaining Chrissies' phone number so you can text him what you thought about his innings. Or better still, get his address and go around and 'show' him how much you appreciated his innings. Because he is probably just another lower grade wood-chopper as far as everyone else is concerned
Your a tosser i bet your just that piece of turd that hangs around a club cause he has nothing better to do than watch or try and play a game of cricket. Have another bong you tripper

Old School;272278 said:
Woodsy, I noticed your name in the 1st's last week, what happened to captaining the 2nd's?
You might want to change your tip for St.Mary's this week Socials are at full strength.

That was my initial plan during pre season but new coach wants me to play in the firsts, didn't think I'd hold my place because I'm not keeping. Might have to make some runs this season. Can't argue with the Boss.:D

Who have you guys got to come back? I thought you might have lost Vernon for the Spring Carnival.

Didn't notice your name listed either.

Tips for this Round

East Coburg v St Andrews

Socials v St Marys

bomber27;272263 said:
Tips for this Round

East Coburg v St Andrews

Socials v St Marys

Sunshine Heights v Haig Amateurs - recover from a bad loss

Socials v St Marys - spinners to do damage

Glenroy v Barkly St Uniting - back on winning list

Merlynston Hadfield v St Francis - batting too strong after some poor performances on the weekend

West Coburg v Pascoe Vale - bowling attack to run through brittle batting

bomber27;272263 said:
Tips for this Round

East Coburg v St Andrews

Socials v St Marys

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;272234 said:
bcricket, You must get home from a training session and pull your strides down and beat off to photos of your team mates..... Please tell us who is your fav player or sorry fav player to spank off too!!! Gee i cant wait to play you guys in a few weeks, the boys from my club think you guys are a bunch of homos!!
What makes this upcoming game even better is that we play you at home... The locals are waiting!

Too my lads, lets crush these little monkey spankers.

This is special, my staff think i am crazy sitting here in my office laughing !!!!!

I am sitting back and letting the cricketers do my talking.

Luv your work and Bcricket is anyone at your club believing all this crap ???

F.O.S

Old School;272278 said:

That was my initial plan during pre season but new coach wants me to play in the firsts, didn't think I'd hold my place because I'm not keeping. Might have to make some runs this season. Can't argue with the Boss.:D

Who have you guys got to come back? I thought you might have lost Vernon for the Spring Carnival.

Didn't notice your name listed either.

Great to see smack talk on the board. Be interesting to see who backs it up on the field!

Looking forward to playing after the Spring Carnival some time...

bomber27;272263 said:
Tips for this Round

East Coburg v St Andrews

Socials v St Marys

Sunshine Heights v Haig Amateurs - recover from a bad loss

Socials v St Marys - spinners to do damage

Glenroy v Barkly St Uniting - back on winning list

Merlynston Hadfield v St Francis - batting too strong after some poor performances on the weekend

West Coburg v Pascoe Vale - bowling attack to run through brittle batting

Old School;272278 said:

And where are you playing this week Old Man...oops sorry Old School.

bcricket, You must get home from a training session and pull your strides down and beat off to photos of your team mates..... Please tell us who is your fav player or sorry fav player to spank off too!!! Gee i cant wait to play you guys in a few weeks, the boys from my club think you guys are a bunch of homos!!
What makes this upcoming game even better is that we play you at home... The locals are waiting!

This is special, my staff think i am crazy sitting here in my office laughing !!!!!

F.O.S

Hirdy05_;272423 said:
[/B]

I was waiting for you to make a comment Hirdy.
I don't know where I am playing, selection is tonight, I could be playing in the same side as you. Let me change that I should be playing in the same side as you.

Great to see smack talk on the board. Be interesting to see who backs it up on the field!

Looking forward to playing after the Spring Carnival some time...

Old School;272278 said:

Bite me;272245 said:
Hey guys/girls...

1st time on here i'm interested to hear what everyone's views are as too who is the most valuable player to each team would be. Who would be the the bowler and batter from every club that if he wasn't available would hurt there side the most? :)

Bite me it's not nice to single out bcricket (hey girls) when on the forum but a very nice start first up. I notice B Hunter out of the St marys lineup this week.

Hirdy05_;272423 said:
[/B]

I don't know where I am playing, selection is tonight, I could be playing in the same side as you. Let me change that I should be playing in the same side as you.

Old School;272433 said:

Front table at the Old Broady?

GrassOnTheWicket;272439 said:
Not sure what you are smoking at those committee meetings Woodsie but its affecting your judgement.

Give us a break, those meetings can tend to drag on a bit.:D

Both teams won round 1. Going on last year, its 1st v 3rd. Its not like I'm picking one of the bottom sides to beat them.
East Coburg have picked up a couple of very handy players and I expect them to be up there this year.
Plus there's no rule saying that we have to pick St Andrews every game.

Saying all that, I could be very wrong and St Andrews could come out and thump them.

Bite me;272245 said:
Hey guys/girls...

Bite me it's not nice to single out bcricket (hey girls) when on the forum but a very nice start first up. I notice B Hunter out of the St marys lineup this week.

Bite me;272245 said:
Hey guys/girls...

At West we are pretty even
but id say our best bowler atm would be cal appleyard, although Adams will be back this week and is quality and Barker will be back after xmas and is probably the best bowler in the comp
In terms of batting we dont have any superstars although Nader is the most reliable and Portelli the classiest

Old School;272433 said:

Front table at the Old Broady?

Too my lads, lets crush these little monkey spankers.[/QUOTE]

Lol, some funny stuff FFNB! :cool: Why dont you tell everyone who you play for, just to add some spice to our game in a few weeks.

Or maybe you wont do that because its easier to hide behind a computer screen.

GrassOnTheWicket;272439 said:
Not sure what you are smoking at those committee meetings Woodsie but its affecting your judgement.

Give us a break, those meetings can tend to drag on a bit.:D

Both teams won round 1. Going on last year, its 1st v 3rd. Its not like I'm picking one of the bottom sides to beat them.
East Coburg have picked up a couple of very handy players and I expect them to be up there this year.
Plus there's no rule saying that we have to pick St Andrews every game.

Saying all that, I could be very wrong and St Andrews could come out and thump them.

mmvca;272539 said:

Lol, some funny stuff FFNB! :cool: Why dont you tell everyone who you play for, just to add some spice to our game in a few weeks.

Well i play for the team that is out to make amends for last years stuff up regarding the lost points situation.... So now you know!
As you would have seen last year we still come home with a storm towards the end of the season, so there will be a few teams out there that know what we can do as a team when we put our heads down......
Look forward to seeing you in a fortnight...

Bite me;272245 said:
Hey guys/girls...

At West we are pretty even
but id say our best bowler atm would be cal appleyard, although Adams will be back this week and is quality and Barker will be back after xmas and is probably the best bowler in the comp
In terms of batting we dont have any superstars although Nader is the most reliable and Portelli the classiest

F.O.S;272289 said:

F.O.S

i doubt it FOS i dont know who this dickhead is but he sure has a big mouth.
some people just dont appreciate young blokes with a bit of fight and confidence mate. he is just shattered because he never gets to watch his team play during march coz they are a bunch of fags that werent good enough to make it!!

this is what i play cricket for to prove to people that i am good enough to play at this level and prove to myself that i can mix it at the top level of the comp. i can do it and i will do regardless of what idiots like that say. people know now who i am and he is just a gutless wonder that wont tell everyone who he is.

doesnt fase me FOS. nothing on this forum will and nothing will stop me talkin and giving my all every week to contribute to the clubs success.

bcricket

Guru14;272480 said:

easy guru ur just jealous u dont have my looks and can get girls like i can ;) we cant all have everything! :D
b hunter is out his week due to availability in the following week. he will be there on the weekend though.

bcricket

mmvca;272539 said:

Well i play for the team that is out to make amends for last years stuff up regarding the lost points situation.... So now you know!
As you would have seen last year we still come home with a storm towards the end of the season, so there will be a few teams out there that know what we can do as a team when we put our heads down......
Look forward to seeing you in a fortnight...

FFNB ur a fuk wit! i cant believe some of the shit u can even think off. sounds like u highly rate ur side though! i wouldnt have it any other way than play u blokes at home! ur boys can think all they want but they still have to get 10 wickets and score enough runs to beat us it will take more than locals to get u tossers over the line. U cant wait to play us get a life u tool!

Enjoy the wait u imbecile.

bcricket;)

F.O.S;272289 said:

F.O.S

some people just dont appreciate young blokes with a bit of fight and confidence mate. he is just shattered because he never gets to watch his team play during march coz they are a bunch of fags that werent good enough to make it!!

this is what i play cricket for to prove to people that i am good enough to play at this level and prove to myself that i can mix it at the top level of the comp. i can do it and i will do regardless of what idiots like that say. people know now who i am and he is just a gutless wonder that wont tell everyone who he is.

doesnt fase me FOS. nothing on this forum will and nothing will stop me talkin and giving my all every week to contribute to the clubs success.

bcricket

WOW. There is some pretty funny stuff on this forum at the moment. Seems like there are a few games being won and lost off the field as well, and the true character of a few blokes is being tested. The result being a few blokes not handling a little needling too well and therefore would seem a little vulnerable to a bit of verbal out on the ground.
We would all be a little naive to think that there aren't any poofta's playing in this competition but we really shouldn't assume anything unless we have solid proof

Guru14;272480 said:

easy guru ur just jealous u dont have my looks and can get girls like i can ;) we cant all have everything! :D
b hunter is out his week due to availability in the following week. he will be there on the weekend though.

bcricket

bcricket;272733 said:

i can do it and i will do regardless of what idiots like that say. people know now who i am and he is just a gutless wonder that wont tell everyone who he is.

bcricket

Just trying to work out who you are bcricket, I have been looking at the results from the weekend and going on who I know in your side it only leaves me with 2 or 3. Of those 2 or 3 if you are one of them you really need some runs this week champ otherwise it could 'Ahh magoo you've done it again' for you my big mouthed fellow big cricketer.

this is what i play cricket for to prove to people that i am good enough to play at this level and prove to myself that i can mix it at the top level of the comp.
Just wondering when you are going to start, just an observation don't go having a cry! B Hunter is a big loss for you cats hopefully you can get some runs to make up for it!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back