mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;272234 said:
bcricket, You must get home from a training session and pull your strides down and beat off to photos of your team mates..... Please tell us who is your fav player or sorry fav player to spank off too!!! Gee i cant wait to play you guys in a few weeks, the boys from my club think you guys are a bunch of homos!!
What makes this upcoming game even better is that we play you at home... The locals are waiting!

Too my lads, lets crush these little monkey spankers.

FFNB ur a fuk wit! i cant believe some of the shit u can even think off. sounds like u highly rate ur side though! i wouldnt have it any other way than play u blokes at home! ur boys can think all they want but they still have to get 10 wickets and score enough runs to beat us it will take more than locals to get u tossers over the line. U cant wait to play us get a life u tool!

Enjoy the wait u imbecile.

bcricket;)

Komodo Dragon;272748 said:
WOW. There is some pretty funny stuff on this forum at the moment. Seems like there are a few games being won and lost off the field as well, and the true character of a few blokes is being tested. The result being a few blokes not handling a little needling too well and therefore would seem a little vulnerable to a bit of verbal out on the ground.
We would all be a little naive to think that there aren't any poofta's playing in this competition but we really shouldn't assume anything unless we have solid proof

too rite mate all gettin a little personal. blokes calling people gnomes then FFNB accusing me off batting off to teammates pictures after training coz i defended a teammates bowling performance and reputation. think its gettin taken a bit to the extreme!! all adds to a bit more spice when team face off though thats a positive! hopefully it makes for a few ripper games/weeks coming up!

i dont think anyone should have to tolerate that shit written about them and to turn personal after a bit of encouragement for teammates is out of line!

as far im concerned FFNB and his side need to focus on stayin at the top and withstanding the heat rather than takin potshots at a young bloke backing up his teamates.

bcricket

WOW. There is some pretty funny stuff on this forum at the moment. Seems like there are a few games being won and lost off the field as well, and the true character of a few blokes is being tested. The result being a few blokes not handling a little needling too well and therefore would seem a little vulnerable to a bit of verbal out on the ground.
We would all be a little naive to think that there aren't any poofta's playing in this competition but we really shouldn't assume anything unless we have solid proof

Guru14;272762 said:
Just trying to work out who you are bcricket, I have been looking at the results from the weekend and going on who I know in your side it only leaves me with 2 or 3. Of those 2 or 3 if you are one of them you really need some runs this week champ otherwise it could 'Ahh magoo you've done it again' for you my big mouthed fellow big cricketer.

this is what i play cricket for to prove to people that i am good enough to play at this level and prove to myself that i can mix it at the top level of the comp.
Just wondering when you are going to start, just an observation don't go having a cry! B Hunter is a big loss for you cats hopefully you can get some runs to make up for it!:eek:

im not going to go have a cry guru i believe that i can make it at this level and i performed well in the finals last year especially in the semi with a 43* that put us in good position. This is only my 2nd year playin cricket since i was in under 12's. i have alot of things to work on and i believe that i train hard.
there are a few things that need to be done with my batting to make my performances more consistent and reliable.
im not at 100% fitness but will do my best to make up for some valuable lost runs through the captain.
it should be an interesting battle with socials that finished second last year.

Good luck to the sides this week.
Go MARY'S!

bcricket:cool:

bcricket;272733 said:
i doubt it FOS i dont know who this dickhead is but he sure has a big mouth.
some people just dont appreciate young blokes with a bit of fight and confidence mate. he is just shattered because he never gets to watch his team play during march coz they are a bunch of fags that werent good enough to make it!!

i can do it and i will do regardless of what idiots like that say. people know now who i am and he is just a gutless wonder that wont tell everyone who he is.

doesnt fase me FOS. nothing on this forum will and nothing will stop me talkin and giving my all every week to contribute to the clubs success.

bcricket

Just trying to work out who you are bcricket, I have been looking at the results from the weekend and going on who I know in your side it only leaves me with 2 or 3. Of those 2 or 3 if you are one of them you really need some runs this week champ otherwise it could 'Ahh magoo you've done it again' for you my big mouthed fellow big cricketer.

this is what i play cricket for to prove to people that i am good enough to play at this level and prove to myself that i can mix it at the top level of the comp.
Just wondering when you are going to start, just an observation don't go having a cry! B Hunter is a big loss for you cats hopefully you can get some runs to make up for it!:eek:

bcricket;272771 said:
too rite mate all gettin a little personal. blokes calling people gnomes then FFNB accusing me off batting off to teammates pictures after training coz i defended a teammates bowling performance and reputation. think its gettin taken a bit to the extreme!! all adds to a bit more spice when team face off though thats a positive! hopefully it makes for a few ripper games/weeks coming up!

i dont think anyone should have to tolerate that shit written about them and to turn personal after a bit of encouragement for teammates is out of line!

as far im concerned FFNB and his side need to focus on stayin at the top and withstanding the heat rather than takin potshots at a young bloke backing up his teamates.

bcricket

Fair enough bcricket. There is nothing wrong with defending your team-mates. Although there seems to be a small issue with committment at your club of late. One minute there is a senior experienced player prepared to walk away from the game. And now it seems that the captain has decided to go on a hiatus.

Komodo Dragon;272748 said:

bcricket

bcricket;272777 said:
im not going to go have a cry guru i believe that i can make it at this level and i performed well in the finals last year especially in the semi with a 43* that put us in good position. This is only my 2nd year playin cricket since i was in under 12's. i have alot of things to work on and i believe that i train hard.
there are a few things that need to be done with my batting to make my performances more consistent and reliable.
im not at 100% fitness but will do my best to make up for some valuable lost runs through the captain.

Go MARY'S!

Hear where your coming from bcricket I made 153 not out in my last year of under 16's, what's your frickin point! Go back to the under 12's and listen to when your coach told you- you're only as good as your last innings, and if you're as young as you say what have you been doing since the under 12's, obviously sitting on your arse doing nothing if fitness is your issue. The under 12's coach would have also told you cricket is played 90% above the shoulders. Maybe it's not fitness, your lack of ability or your big mouth it may be the fact you don't listen!;)

Guru14;272762 said:

Go MARY'S!

Guru14;272784 said:
Hear where your coming from bcricket I made 153 not out in my last year of under 16's, what's your frickin point! Go back to the under 12's and listen to when your coach told you- you're only as good as your last innings, and if you're as young as you say what have you been doing since the under 12's, obviously sitting on your arse doing nothing if fitness is your issue. The under 12's coach would have also told you cricket is played 90% above the shoulders. Maybe it's not fitness, your lack of ability or your big mouth it may be the fact you don't listen!;)

LOL dont u have to retire on 100 in under 16's mate in that 7 years i was playin top grade tennis in the West. Region Tennis Association. Gave cricket up for tennis. Mate im physically fit just had a major set back when i tore some ligaments off my ankle bone during a game of indoor cricket. in my last game after 2 indoor seasons. looked at it as my pre season. still im not 100% confident on it but noone ever is after doing an injury. The mouth only comes out when i play cricket bit of white line fever :cool:. I listen to any advice given by senior players especially the coach.

Any way good luck for this week.
Go Mary's
bcricket

bcricket;272771 said:

bcricket

Fair enough bcricket. There is nothing wrong with defending your team-mates. Although there seems to be a small issue with committment at your club of late. One minute there is a senior experienced player prepared to walk away from the game. And now it seems that the captain has decided to go on a hiatus.

bcricket;272787 said:
LOL dont u have to retire on 100 in under 16's mate in that 7 years i was playin top grade tennis in the West. Region Tennis Association. Gave cricket up for tennis. Mate im physically fit just had a major set back when i tore some ligaments off my ankle bone during a game of indoor cricket. in my last game after 2 indoor seasons. looked at it as my pre season. still im not 100% confident on it but noone ever is after doing an injury. The mouth only comes out when i play cricket bit of white line fever :cool:. I listen to any advice given by senior players especially the coach.

Go Mary's
bcricket

When I was playing under 16's you could bat till the opposition died! Good luck to you as well mate, keep the white line fever in check nothing worse than a gob off who can't back it up!

bcricket;272777 said:

Go MARY'S!

Guru14;272762 said:

I can't wait to play in this comp against all you champions!

KINGY:cool:

Guru14;272784 said:

Go Mary's
bcricket

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;272632 said:
mmvca;272539 said:
Well i play for the team that is out to make amends for last years stuff up regarding the lost points situation.... So now you know!
As you would have seen last year we still come home with a storm towards the end of the season, so there will be a few teams out there that know what we can do as a team when we put our heads down......
Look forward to seeing you in a fortnight...

Is that you Robbo!:D

bcricket;272787 said:

Go Mary's
bcricket

When I was playing under 16's you could bat till the opposition died! Good luck to you as well mate, keep the white line fever in check nothing worse than a gob off who can't back it up!

Guru14;272762 said:

I can't wait to play in this comp against all you champions!

KINGY:cool:

This is great reading lads, keep up the good work. Keep sticking up for yourself and ya team mates bcricket, cause if your who i think you are, your ok you made me laugh in the granny last year.;)

mmvca;272539 said:
Well i play for the team that is out to make amends for last years stuff up regarding the lost points situation.... So now you know!
As you would have seen last year we still come home with a storm towards the end of the season, so there will be a few teams out there that know what we can do as a team when we put our heads down......
Look forward to seeing you in a fortnight...

bcricket;272733 said:
some people just dont appreciate young blokes with a bit of fight and confidence mate. he is just shattered because he never gets to watch his team play during march coz they are a bunch of fags that werent good enough to make it!!

this is what i play cricket for to prove to people that i am good enough to play at this level and prove to myself that i can mix it at the top level of the comp. i can do it and i will do regardless of what idiots like that say. people know now who i am and he is just a gutless wonder that wont tell everyone who he is.

doesnt fase me FOS. nothing on this forum will and nothing will stop me talkin and giving my all every week to contribute to the clubs success.

bcricket
What level is that?

Aren't we playing hack park cricket?

You talk like playing a-grade in this comp is your highest achievment. This comp lacks depth and quality.

You only have to prove to your self if you are any good not anyone else.

Remember this: If your any good other people will talk about you, you don't have to prove anything to them. Just look your mates in the eye after the game and they will know that you gave 100% and you played for them.

You can use that too DEANO

bcricket;272787 said:

Go Mary's
bcricket

bcricket you are enow the biggest joke going around in this comp!!! LOL i have even heard guys in other teams talking about you! All i can say is that i hope you can deal with guys hanging it on you for days on end over this very hot summer!!
I cant believe B.Hunter has not pulled you aside and told you to shut that cocky mouth of yours, i dare say that it will happen when we beat you guys in a fortnight.
To all the other posters on here, they call this guy "PUP"... Feel free to get into him, as you will read he made a good 40* in under 12's and has played region tennis in the West... This guy is a powerhouse of the comp...
Look out Brad Hodge your spot is under threat from "PUP"....... The pip squeek.

Heres to a win over Pascoe Vale.....

This is great reading lads, keep up the good work. Keep sticking up for yourself and ya team mates bcricket, cause if your who i think you are, your ok you made me laugh in the granny last year.;)

bcricket;272733 said:

this is what i play cricket for to prove to people that i am good enough to play at this level and prove to myself that i can mix it at the top level of the comp. i can do it and i will do regardless of what idiots like that say. people know now who i am and he is just a gutless wonder that wont tell everyone who he is.

bcricket
What level is that?

You talk like playing a-grade in this comp is your highest achievment. This comp lacks depth and quality.

Remember this: If your any good other people will talk about you, you don't have to prove anything to them. Just look your mates in the eye after the game and they will know that you gave 100% and you played for them.

bomber27;272800 said:

Haha...nah im not really into hanging shit in here.
I think ur beta off just getting out, playing hard on the field and leaving the chat out there.
Usually, the crowers in forums like this are the blokes who are mentally fragile when it counts out in the middle.
Long day chasing Babo's bat by the looks of it yesterday mate

bcricket;272787 said:

Go Mary's
bcricket

bcricket you are enow the biggest joke going around in this comp!!! LOL i have even heard guys in other teams talking about you! All i can say is that i hope you can deal with guys hanging it on you for days on end over this very hot summer!!
I cant believe B.Hunter has not pulled you aside and told you to shut that cocky mouth of yours, i dare say that it will happen when we beat you guys in a fortnight.
To all the other posters on here, they call this guy "PUP"... Feel free to get into him, as you will read he made a good 40* in under 12's and has played region tennis in the West... This guy is a powerhouse of the comp...

old hack;272884 said:
What level is that?

Come again old hack??? Too cryptic for me.

Do i need to look you in the eye to find out if i gave 100%?

My 100% is not any good, hence seems a lack of trying.

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;272988 said:

i made 43* last year in the semi final of this comp mate not under 12's just focus on what ur reading mate. i dont think its my cockiness or arrogance as you say that started this conversation it was urs mate.

just an update St. Mary's had socials 9/205 at the end of days play. socials did do very well to get past the start the 200 after a good bowling display from cacchione. the captain of socials played very well and deserved his half century. well batted skip.

FFNB we will see in 3 weeks who is the better side. i take it u are from west coburg that was one of my first games in the 1st XI and we played u blokes at home. wat was the result there?

I heard Jim marinos made a tonne well batted mate dont peak too early save it for the last round.

bcricket;)

bomber27;272800 said:

Haha...nah im not really into hanging shit in here.
I think ur beta off just getting out, playing hard on the field and leaving the chat out there.
Usually, the crowers in forums like this are the blokes who are mentally fragile when it counts out in the middle.
Long day chasing Babo's bat by the looks of it yesterday mate

I heard Jim marinos made a tonne well batted mate dont peak too early save it for the last round.

bcricket;)[/QUOTE] Well batted Jimmy you really deserved that ton, keep up the exellent work.:)

old hack;272884 said:
What level is that?

Come again old hack??? Too cryptic for me.

Do i need to look you in the eye to find out if i gave 100%?

My 100% is not any good, hence seems a lack of trying.

FoUr MoRe;266967 said:
best in comp: after a footy flag for glenroy danny campbell will stroll in after a few games and show his domination....would of backed babo from st francis but he let me down last year, never again haha

ahhh good old reverse psychology...u owe me for your 173 babo!!!!

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;272988 said:

i made 43* last year in the semi final of this comp mate not under 12's just focus on what ur reading mate. i dont think its my cockiness or arrogance as you say that started this conversation it was urs mate.

just an update St. Mary's had socials 9/205 at the end of days play. socials did do very well to get past the start the 200 after a good bowling display from cacchione. the captain of socials played very well and deserved his half century. well batted skip.

FFNB we will see in 3 weeks who is the better side. i take it u are from west coburg that was one of my first games in the 1st XI and we played u blokes at home. wat was the result there?

bcricket;)

bcricket;)[/QUOTE] Well batted Jimmy you really deserved that ton, keep up the exellent work.:)

burrito;273199 said:
craddock is a absolute ************** probably the worst young player in the competition

I dont even know who craddock is, im assuming hes bcricket and some of his comments on this forum show his youth and naievity, but, theres no need for a comment like the 1 above.

In reality, there are very few gun cricketers in this comp...maybe ten-fifteen really good players. Thats it!!
The rest are made up of players who get the most out of themselves and are competitive ppl and then there are the others who are just frauds and shouldnt even be playing on turf.
There arent even any quick bowlers at all anymore.
Blokes from a few years ago like snowy and vic were genuinely sharp and u had to work so hard just not to get skittled.
Our pitch on the weekend was a disgrace from the first over.
At least 2 balls per over basically rolled along the ground. If we played on proper decks most bowlers would be seriously found out in this comp.
So blokes need a bit of a reality check about how good they actually are.

By the way Bcricket west will beat st marys wen we play u. U have a few good bats but a popgun attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back