mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

Komodo Dragon;281185 said:
Why has there been nothing from the St Andrews boys lately ? They used to have ownership of this site, and it was continually cluttered with their constant dribble and sickening praise of each-others' achievements. Is it because they were given a wake-up call last game and now realise that they are no longer the powerhouse of the competition that they falsely believed ?
The answer is YES. These blokes have paraded as the front-runners of the competition for long enough and it seems their reign is all but over, and I am not sure whether they like it. Time to accept reality guys and to stop blowing "Smoke" up each-others arse.

This is one of the most 'anal retentive' posts that I have ever read. "Sickening Praise"???? A: You do not like the fact that the boys can back it up on the park? B: The boys are a team, WE are a club that has there shit together. A team that backs each other and have a clear head to achieve goals that YOU wish you could achieve. C: Jealousy. D: Have we never been defeated? This game, is a test over a season. Yes we were in trouble last game, but who know what may have transpired? At the end the points were shared. So be it. Write us off at your own peril. After all, we are not the ones barking about our greatness, you are!

As for FOS, the old ************ may just have a bit left in him to claim the number 3 position in the ones. :cool: Move over Jimmy!

Why has there been nothing from the St Andrews boys lately ? They used to have ownership of this site, and it was continually cluttered with their constant dribble and sickening praise of each-others' achievements. Is it because they were given a wake-up call last game and now realise that they are no longer the powerhouse of the competition that they falsely believed ?
The answer is YES. These blokes have paraded as the front-runners of the competition for long enough and it seems their reign is all but over, and I am not sure whether they like it. Time to accept reality guys and to stop blowing "Smoke" up each-others arse.

This is one of the most 'anal retentive' posts that I have ever read. "Sickening Praise"???? A: You do not like the fact that the boys can back it up on the park? B: The boys are a team, WE are a club that has there shit together. A team that backs each other and have a clear head to achieve goals that YOU wish you could achieve. C: Jealousy. D: Have we never been defeated? This game, is a test over a season. Yes we were in trouble last game, but who know what may have transpired? At the end the points were shared. So be it. Write us off at your own peril. After all, we are not the ones barking about our greatness, you are!

As for FOS, the old ************ may just have a bit left in him to claim the number 3 position in the ones. :cool: Move over Jimmy!

Cole Reserve;281363 said:
Your source may have been on the sauce!

It is rubbish champ.
F.O.S a bloke from the club whose son also play in the ones just confirmed it was true 2 or 3 posts ago so I would take that as though it is true. Anyway whilst it is a bit sickening to listen to all the self praise of the boys from St Andrews I suppose winning back to back flags gives them a little bit of credit to do that and I am sure that other clubs in a similar position would do the same.

Cole Reserve;281363 said:
Your source may have been on the sauce!

It is rubbish champ.
F.O.S a bloke from the club whose son also play in the ones just confirmed it was true 2 or 3 posts ago so I would take that as though it is true. Anyway whilst it is a bit sickening to listen to all the self praise of the boys from St Andrews I suppose winning back to back flags gives them a little bit of credit to do that and I am sure that other clubs in a similar position would do the same.

F.O.S;281355 said:
This is fact,interesting statement from someone in the know ????

The boys are really stuggling at the moment and will need to lift their game as to move up the ladder where they should be !!!! (tongue in cheek)

In relation to Juniors comment we were in big trouble last week,cant take away Merlo's endeavor,but that game was far from over and Punky put in a great effort under duress.

Talk to me after Christmas in relation to who,where and what we believe will be there ,come finals time.

Disregard St Andrews at your own peril and if worse comes to worse the old F.O.S took 1 for 2 off 1 over last weekend,so beware LOL

Doesn't look at this stage we will play this weekend,but if we do, good luck to all sides and i am sure at some stage we will cross paths during the year.

F.O.S

FOS FOS FOS

You know kd just writes things on this site to get a rise out of people.

As you would say......dont get sucked in and respond.......just like our brisbane lion chat.....patfull, merrett, mcdonald.....star studded backline, lol

Number 3 is FOS's if he wants it, the old bull would always beat the younger bull Cole reserve.

Heard the normal number 3 was dropped last week for diisciplinary reasons and has to fight his way back through the 2nds/3rds as the TEAM is going along nicely.:p

Also no one in their right mind spruiks at this stage, 10 teams still in it who can win so to call the winner or also rans is fraught with danger.

Good luck on the weekend boys on the field, and if it rains, on the punt

p.s i love the umpires work...would love to be a fly on a wall in their meetings

F.O.S;281355 said:
This is fact,interesting statement from someone in the know ????

The boys are really stuggling at the moment and will need to lift their game as to move up the ladder where they should be !!!! (tongue in cheek)

In relation to Juniors comment we were in big trouble last week,cant take away Merlo's endeavor,but that game was far from over and Punky put in a great effort under duress.

Talk to me after Christmas in relation to who,where and what we believe will be there ,come finals time.

Disregard St Andrews at your own peril and if worse comes to worse the old F.O.S took 1 for 2 off 1 over last weekend,so beware LOL

Doesn't look at this stage we will play this weekend,but if we do, good luck to all sides and i am sure at some stage we will cross paths during the year.

F.O.S

FOS FOS FOS

You know kd just writes things on this site to get a rise out of people.

As you would say......dont get sucked in and respond.......just like our brisbane lion chat.....patfull, merrett, mcdonald.....star studded backline, lol

Number 3 is FOS's if he wants it, the old bull would always beat the younger bull Cole reserve.

Heard the normal number 3 was dropped last week for diisciplinary reasons and has to fight his way back through the 2nds/3rds as the TEAM is going along nicely.:p

Also no one in their right mind spruiks at this stage, 10 teams still in it who can win so to call the winner or also rans is fraught with danger.

Good luck on the weekend boys on the field, and if it rains, on the punt

p.s i love the umpires work...would love to be a fly on a wall in their meetings

son of milky bill;281373 said:

Its true, there was a blanket ban on posting on this site. It is a new club directive not to post on here. We spent hours formulating a policy.

The heavy sanctions for doing so have started and i unfortunately have born the brunt of it.

son of milky bill;281373 said:

Its true, there was a blanket ban on posting on this site. It is a new club directive not to post on here. We spent hours formulating a policy.

The heavy sanctions for doing so have started and i unfortunately have born the brunt of it.

Cpt Caveman;281209 said:
Anyone know what's happend to Snowy?...is he playing elsewhere or not playing at all?....he was quick, angry, accurate and had a huge tank. Frightning sight at full speed.

I atually know snowy and he is not playing cricket this season he is playing footy for Hadfield 2nd's next season.

Cpt Caveman;281209 said:
Anyone know what's happend to Snowy?...is he playing elsewhere or not playing at all?....he was quick, angry, accurate and had a huge tank. Frightning sight at full speed.

I atually know snowy and he is not playing cricket this season he is playing footy for Hadfield 2nd's next season.

mmvca;281196 said:
Thats a fair spray KD. If they are not the team to beat, who is?

Yeah but I think my spray is warranted MMVCA.

I think St Francis and West Coburg are the leading candidates, to answer your question. They seem to have solid bowling attacks to support their batting line-ups.
I am not sold on St Mary's yet as they don't seem to be beating anyone of substance at the moment.
Barkly Street could threaten and Glenroy have some decent bats.
Merlo lack quality batsmen but have guys who can hang around, but that won't win them games.
Sunshine Heights I can't really comment on because I know little about them, and don't want to speculate, or make an uneducated analysis of them. However I can confirm Socials are shit.
Haig are rebuilding but have nothing to build with.
East Coburg need their captain to lift. If he does they may sneak a finals place, particularly if he can find the form that saw him play premier cricket some time ago.
Pacco will pick up their fair share of points as long as this weather continues.
And finally St Andrews. I guess they still need to be respected. Three in a row will be a fair effort but not sure if they still have the hunger. Recent performances suggest they haven't, and that they just expect it to happen for them

Hope you appreciate my insight MMVCA

mmvca;281196 said:
Thats a fair spray KD. If they are not the team to beat, who is?

I think St Francis and West Coburg are the leading candidates, to answer your question. They seem to have solid bowling attacks to support their batting line-ups.
I am not sold on St Mary's yet as they don't seem to be beating anyone of substance at the moment.
Merlo lack quality batsmen but have guys who can hang around, but that won't win them games.
Sunshine Heights I can't really comment on because I know little about them, and don't want to speculate, or make an uneducated analysis of them. However I can confirm Socials are shit.
East Coburg need their captain to lift. If he does they may sneak a finals place, particularly if he can find the form that saw him play premier cricket some time ago.
Pacco will pick up their fair share of points as long as this weather continues.
And finally St Andrews. I guess they still need to be respected. Three in a row will be a fair effort but not sure if they still have the hunger. Recent performances suggest they haven't, and that they just expect it to happen for them

Komodo Dragon;281456 said:

KD - I usually really enjoy your posts as they are straight to the point and you normally say what others are thinking.

But come on......they dont have the hunger!!.....lets get a grip, we are playing back yard park cricket, not for sheep stations or big prize money!!

Lets just keep a perspective on what we are actually doing. This is local recreational cricket!!

KD - I usually really enjoy your posts as they are straight to the point and you normally say what others are thinking.

But come on......they dont have the hunger!!.....lets get a grip, we are playing back yard park cricket, not for sheep stations or big prize money!!

Lets just keep a perspective on what we are actually doing. This is local recreational cricket!!

RooBoy;281492 said:

who are you ya ********er you must be a gun. Name yourself and tell me to my face were shit.

RooBoy;281492 said:

who are you ya ********er you must be a gun. Name yourself and tell me to my face were shit.

Say what you will, write us off at your own peril. We will be there come finals time, and will play a major part, so from the boys at St.Andrews we are looking forward to all challenges.

Say what you will, write us off at your own peril. We will be there come finals time, and will play a major part, so from the boys at St.Andrews we are looking forward to all challenges.

kingkong;281524 said:

Has the gag been lifted Kong?

kingkong;281524 said:

Has the gag been lifted Kong?

kingkong;281524 said:

You were very lucky to win last years GF...
One would say you fell over the line or to put it better St. Fairys all but handed it to you clowns!
This will not happen this year...

kingkong;281524 said:

One would say you fell over the line or to put it better St. Fairys all but handed it to you clowns!

Any word on the state of wickets/play in the aftermath of the rain yesterday and Thursday night? Surely the Moreland Council would have been unable to prepare anything for today to this stage?

Any word on the state of wickets/play in the aftermath of the rain yesterday and Thursday night? Surely the Moreland Council would have been unable to prepare anything for today to this stage?

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;281623 said:
If i wanted to hear fom an asshole, id fart.

If i wanted to hear fom an asshole, id fart.

FACT- St Andrews have lost 3 games in 2 and a bit years. WE must get lucky quite often idiot.

How did West Coburg go against St Francis in that Semi 2 years ago.

Oh and we were lucky in that Grand Final too.

Gee I hope we can continue being lucky otherwise we wouldn't win another game.

FACT- St Andrews have lost 3 games in 2 and a bit years. WE must get lucky quite often idiot.

How did West Coburg go against St Francis in that Semi 2 years ago.

Oh and we were lucky in that Grand Final too.

Gee I hope we can continue being lucky otherwise we wouldn't win another game.

I do remember now, the St Andrews boys get hungry around March that's right.

We just struggle up until then. We are just a bunch of old blokes that are not much good all over 40 who love playing together and having fun

They don't hand out medals for the other stuff!!!

I do remember now, the St Andrews boys get hungry around March that's right.

We just struggle up until then. We are just a bunch of old blokes that are not much good all over 40 who love playing together and having fun

They don't hand out medals for the other stuff!!!

If your interested boys and have not much on today there is a top of the table clash between us and Taylors Lakes today in the NWCA at lionheart Reserve Taylors Lakes should be a very good game to watch. We have 3 ex MMVCA players in Brett and Dean Pitts and Nathan Fitzpatrick.

If your interested boys and have not much on today there is a top of the table clash between us and Taylors Lakes today in the NWCA at lionheart Reserve Taylors Lakes should be a very good game to watch. We have 3 ex MMVCA players in Brett and Dean Pitts and Nathan Fitzpatrick.

Gladyboy;281800 said:

I take it you guys are not to fussed with clearance forms these days.

Gladyboy;281800 said:

I take it you guys are not to fussed with clearance forms these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back